Animação de uso:+
Damage Radius: 240
Damage per Strike: 40/60/80/100
Continues to apply area effect if debuff was placed before spell immunity and when not dispelled. Does not attempt to damage spell immune enemies.
- Modified values: None.
- When the target avoids the damage by turning invulnerable or hidden, it still deals damage around it.
- Reveals the target through the Fog of War for its duration.
- Strikes the target in 2 second intervals, starting immediately when the debuff is placed, resulting in 4 ( 8) strikes.
- Can deal up to 160/240/320/400 ( 320/480/640/800) damage to a single unit (before reductions).
- The debuff persists through death. If the target dies, it continues to apply damage at its death location.
- Provides 400 range flying vision for 3.34 seconds at the target's last location when the debuff expires or is removed.
- The visual effects of the spell do not appear when the target enters the Fog of War.
- Successive casts on the same unit do not stack, using it on an enemy already affected only refreshes the duration.
- Modified values: Unit target to area target, mana cost, cooldown
- Glimpse does not instantly move the targets back. Projectile spawn from the targets which travel towards their marks.
- The projectiles travel at a speed of 600, or reach their marks in 1.8 seconds, whichever is faster.
- The locations at which the targets land after Glimpse is marked with a blue visual effect which is visible to everyone.
- The projectiles provide 300 range flying vision while traveling, which lingers for 3.34 seconds at the marked location.
- The targets are given a stop command as soon as they are moved back, effectively canceling channeling spells.
- Modified values: Effect delay and duration.
- The effect delay is not included in the field's duration. The actual duration starts right after the delay.
- Stops enemies by slowing them with a slow aura. The aura has a radius of 408 and is centered on the field.
- The slow gets exponentially stronger towards the visible barrier, which has a 340 radius.
- This effectively causes enemy units touching the barrier to come to halt.
- The slow is only present when facing towards the barrier. Units at the barrier facing away from it are not slowed.
- The aura's effect lingers for 0.5 seconds, resulting in an effective duration of 3.1/3.7/4.3/4.9.
- Since the slow is fluctuating a lot, it is not displayed in the HUD.
- Only prevents enemies from walking out of or into the area. Forced movement is not prevented and can thus get units in or out.
- A unit affected by Kinetic Field cannot be pushed with
or an allied .
- This includes enemy units inside the field, and enemy units affected by the slow aura, no matter if in or outside.
- This means an enemy not affected by the barrier at all can be pushed through it.
- Since spell immune units are fully unaffected, a self-cast Force Staff is not prevented for spell immune heroes.
- Provides 325 range ground vision at the center of the area during the effect delay and the field's duration.
Animação de uso:+
Storm Radius: 450/500/550
- Modified values: Mana cost, cooldown and radius.
- The silence is provided by an aura, which lingers for 0.5 seconds, or until the storm ends, whichever is shorter.
- Deals damage in 0.25 second intervals, starting 0.25 seconds after cast, resulting in 20 ( 28) damage instances.
- This is how much damage each interval deals (before reductions) on each level:
- Level 1: 2/5/7/10/12/15/17/20/22/25/27/30/32/35/37/40/42/45/47/50 ( /52/55/57/60/62/65/67/70) damage
- Level 2: 3/6/9/12/15/18/21/25/28/31/34/37/40/43/46/50/53/56/59/62 ( /65/68/71/75/78/81/84/87) damage
- Level 3: 3/7/11/15/18/22/26/30/33/37/41/45/48/52/56/60/63/67/71/75 ( /78/82/86/90/93/97/101/105) damage
- Can deal up to 520/648/780 ( 1009/1257/1512) damage to a single unit (before reductions).
|Talentos do herói|
|+30% Magic Resistance||25||+4Hits|
|+10% Spell Amplification||20||15% Cooldown Reduction|
|+40 Movement Speed||15||+200 Health|
|+12 All Stats||10||+100 Cast Range|
- Replaced talents: Gold income bonus replaced by +12 all stats and respawn time reduction replaced by 40 movement speed.
- Upgrading health increases maximum health capacity and keeps the current health percentage.
- Cooldown reduction affects abilities and items. Stacks multiplicatively with .
- The magic resistance stacks multiplicatively with other sources of magic resistance.
- The talent increases the number of strikes by increasing its duration by 8 seconds.