- Modified values: None.
- The pull duration always takes 0.5 seconds, no matter how far or close the units are from the center, so the speed varies.
- Affected units are fully disabled during the pull.
- The damage is applied after the 0.5 second pull duration.
- Can pull units over impassable terrain.
- Affects ancient creeps.
- Vacuum destroys trees within 275 radius at the targeted point upon cast.
- Modified values: None.
- The shell can be put on enemy and allied units, damaging only enemy units. The unit with the shell itself is not damaged.
- Successive casts on the same unit do not stack. Casting it on a unit that already has the Ion Shell on, only refreshes the duration.
- Deals 3/5/7/9 ( 10/12/14/16) damage in 0.1 second intervals, starting 0.1 second after the cast, resulting in 250 damage instances.
- Can deal up to 750/1250/1750/2250 ( 2500/3000/3500/4000 damage to a single unit (before reductions), if it stays in range for the full duration.
- Affects invisible units that go close to the shell wearer. The shell nor the visual effects do not appear if the wearer is invisible.
- Cannot be cast on creep-heroes.
Animação de uso:+
Wall Length: 1000
Wall Width: 50
Movement Speed Slow: 75%
Illusion Damage Taken: 100%/75%/50%
Slow Duration: 1
- Modified values: Illusion damage dealt (included upgraded) and taken.
- The wall is always created perpendicular to the line between Dark Seer and the targeted point.
- Does not create actual illusions of the units. Instead, it creates copies.
- This means they can cast spells and items. Their items can also be sold.
- They also die normally, instead like illusions.
- Stats which do not work for illusions do work for the copies (regen, attack damage, armor and magic resistance bonuses).
- The ability is disabled on copied Berserk Zombies.
- of the Demon Charmers does not work for heroes.
- When the illusion dies, the wall cannot create a new one of that unit.
- Does not create illusion of ancient units.
- Slows the unit upon creating an illusion of it.
|Talentos do herói|
|+70 de dano para||25||12% de redução de intervalo entre usos|
|+25 de Inteligência||20||+12 de Força|
|+14 de regeneração de vida||15||+90 de dano|
|+100 de alcance de uso||10||12% de esquiva|
- Talentos substituídos: Nenhum.
- The evasion stacks multiplicatively with other sources of evasion.
- The health regen is added as a bonus and does not benefit illusions.
- The attack damage is added as bonus attack damage, and therefore does not benefit illusions.
- Cooldown reduction affects abilities and items. Stacks multiplicatively with .