We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
- Modified values: None.
- The pull duration always takes 0.5 seconds, no matter how far or close the units are from the center, so the speed varies.
- Affected units are fully disabled during the pull.
- The damage is applied after the 0.5 second pull duration.
- Can pull units over impassable terrain.
- Affects ancient creeps.
- Vacuum destroys trees within 275 radius at the targeted point upon cast.
- Modified values: None.
- The shell can be put on enemy and allied units, damaging only enemy units. The unit with the shell itself is not damaged.
- Successive casts on the same unit do not stack. Casting it on a unit that already has the Ion Shell on, only refreshes the duration.
- Deals 3/5/7/9 ( 10/12/14/16) damage in 0.1 second intervals, starting 0.1 second after the cast, resulting in 250 damage instances.
- Can deal up to 750/1250/1750/2250 ( 2500/3000/3500/4000 damage to a single unit (before reductions), if it stays in range for the full duration.
- Affects invisible units that go close to the shell wearer. The shell nor the visual effects do not appear if the wearer is invisible.
- Cannot be cast on creep-heroes.
- Modified values: Illusion damage dealt (included upgraded) and taken.
- The wall is always created perpendicular to the line between Dark Seer and the targeted point.
- Does not create actual illusions of the units. Instead, it creates copies.
- This means they can cast spells and items. Their items can also be sold.
- They also die normally, instead like illusions.
- Stats which do not work for illusions do work for the copies (regen, attack damage, armor and magic resistance bonuses).
- The ability is disabled on copied Berserk Zombies.
- of the Demon Charmers does not work for heroes.
- When the illusion dies, the wall cannot create a new one of that unit.
- Does not create illusion of ancient units.
- Slows the unit upon creating an illusion of it.
|Talentos do herói|
|+70 de dano para||25||12% de redução de intervalo entre usos|
|+25 de Inteligência||20||+12 de Força|
|+14 de regeneração de vida||15||+90 de dano|
|+100 de alcance de uso||10||12% de esquiva|
- Talentos substituídos: Nenhum.
- The evasion stacks multiplicatively with other sources of evasion.
- The health regen is added as a bonus and does not benefit illusions.
- The attack damage is added as bonus attack damage, and therefore does not benefit illusions.
- Cooldown reduction affects abilities and items. Stacks multiplicatively with .