We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Sylla the Lone Druid is an adaptable and versatile ranged or melee agility Hero, who summons a Spirit Bear, which has its own set of abilities and can equip items, as his ally. With the help of his Spirit Bear, he can carry, jungle, and push lanes effectively. Because of this, technically speaking, the Spirit Bear and Lone Druid himself are two available heroes at once. The Lone Druid himself is mostly played as the aura giver, while the Spirit Bear is played as the main damage dealer and tank. When he activates his abilities, it will not only buff him but the Spirit Bear as well. Lone Druid is versatile as he can change from a fast ranged warrior to a tough and mighty melee bear himself. Together, they can push the lanes effectively, farm Neutrals in a clinch, and can take down Roshan by themselves if equipped with the right items. Due to the Spirit Bear, Lone Druid can have up to 12 items making him extremely formidable as he scales into the late game.
|Sylla, Lone Druid|
|Reproduzir "I wonder what awaits me at the end of everything…"|
|Função:||Carregador / Emburrador / Caçador / Resistente|
|História:||Muito antes das primeiras palavras das primeiras histórias surgiu o druídico Clã do Urso. Sábios e justos eles eram, e focados nos seus modos para buscar um entendimento da ordem natural. As antigas forças da natureza viram isso e procuraram o mais culto entre eles. O sábio e velho Sylla, chefe de justiça do clã e vidente, deu um passo à frente pela sua linhagem, e a ele foi dada a Semente com estas palavras: "Quando tudo no mundo se obscurecer, quando a civilização deixar estas terras, quando o mundo for assassinado e arruinado pelos desertos inacabáveis no fim das eras, plante a Semente". Agarrando-se à sua confiança, Sylla sentiu os seus anos recuarem e a sua vitalidade retornar. Conhecimento vasto invadiu a sua mente. Ele se descobriu capaz de projetar a sua própria vontade na realidade e, com alguma concentração, alterar a sua própria forma física também. Mas sussurros sutis e ouvidos cruéis levaram o rumor da Semente e do seu poder a outros povos e uma guerra terrível caiu sobre o Clã do Urso. Enquanto o seu lar ancestral queimava, Sylla pegou o seu fardo e fugiu para os territórios selvagens. Eras passaram, e tempo e mito esqueceram-se do Clã do Urso, esqueceram-se de Sylla e a Semente, esqueceram-se de civilizações magníficas que ergueram-se e caíram na vigília do Clã do Urso. Por milênios, Sylla esperou, esperou pela palavra das suas divindades, esperou para que a paz chegasse nos reinos sempre belicosos, esperou em exílio e em segredo pelo fim de todas as coisas e pela conclusão de seu comprometimento sagrado, preparando-se sempre para encarar e destruir qualquer coisa que ousar ameaçar o seu propósito.|
|Voz:||Nolan North (Respostas)|
- For all of the Spirit Bear's stats, see here.
- On the first cast of Summon Spirit Bear, the bear is actually summoned. On every following cast, it is just healed or revived.
- This means buffs and debuffs are not dispelled upon re-summoning it.
- The backlash damage is dealt as pure damage from the unit that killed the Spirit Bear.
- The Spirit Bear cannot be resummoned if it has taken damage from a player in the last 3 seconds. Has no minimum damage threshold.
- Damage is checked before any sort of reduction, so fully blocked damage also prevents resummoning it.
- If the Spirit Bear dies, it can be resummoned immediately.
- The Spirit Bear is treated as a hero by most spells.
- This means that it cannot be dominated or converted by [[|16px|link=Chen/Habilidades antigas#Holy Persuasion]] [[Chen/Habilidades antigas#Holy Persuasion|]], Helm of the Dominator, or [[|16px|link=Enchantress/Habilidades antigas#Enchant]] [[Enchantress/Habilidades antigas#Enchant|]].
- It is also no valid target for spells like Hand of Midas, [[|16px|link=Enigma/Habilidades antigas#Demonic Conversion]] [[Enigma/Habilidades antigas#Demonic Conversion|]], or [[|16px|link=Doom/Habilidades antigas#Devour]] [[Doom/Habilidades antigas#Devour|]].
- Most spells which can target heroes only can target the Spirit Bear (e.g. [[|16px|link=Dazzle/Habilidades antigas#Shallow Grave]] [[Dazzle/Habilidades antigas#Shallow Grave|]], or [[|16px|link=Razor/Habilidades antigas#Static Link]] [[Razor/Habilidades antigas#Static Link|]]).
- Most buffs and debuffs last on the Spirit Bear as long as they do on heroes.
- The Spirit Bear can use every item, except for placing Sentinela Observadoras and Sentinela Reveladoras.
- The Spirit Bear cannot have illusions of itself, so the Runa de Ilusão and Manta Style do not spawn illusions of the bear.
- When the Spirit Bear is 1100 range away from Lone Druid, it gets disarmed, turns slightly grey and uses different animations.
- The grey hue and disarm symbol are visible to allies only. The animations are visible to everyone.
- Has a cast backswing of 0.57 during [[|16px|link=Lone Druid/Habilidades antigas#True Form]] [[Lone Druid/Habilidades antigas#True Form|]].
- Rabid cancels Lone Druid's channeling spells upon cast.
- The effect radius is global but not provided by an aura.
- This means that the Spirit Bear has to be alive while Rabid is cast in order to be affected by it.
- This also means that, when the Spirit Bear dies while under the effect of Rabid, the buff on the Spirit Bear is fully lost.
- However, when Lone Druid dies while having Cetro de Aghanim, the effects on the Spirit Bear are not lost.
- Applies an effect similar to taunt on enemies. Instead of forcing to attack, it forces a move command towards the team's fountain.
- Only affects enemy units controlled by a player. AI-controlled units are unaffected (lane and neutral creeps).
- Does not affect couriers, wards and buildings. Affects invisible, but not invulnerable or hidden units.
- Since it orders units to move, they cannot flee while affected by root effects (e.g. [[|16px|link=Spirit Bear/Habilidades antigas#Entangling Claws]] [[Spirit Bear/Habilidades antigas#Entangling Claws|]]).
- Units affected by Savage Roar cannot act at all, so that any actions cannot even be ordered or queued up during it.
- Interacts with other taunt spells based on cast order.
- If Savage Roar was cast after [[|16px|link=Axe/Habilidades antigas#Berserker's Call]] [[Axe/Habilidades antigas#Berserker's Call|]] or [[|16px|link=Winter Wyvern/Habilidades antigas#Winter's Curse]] [[Winter Wyvern/Habilidades antigas#Winter's Curse|]], units flee until Roar expires and then return to attack.
- If Roar was cast before any of the two, units stop fleeing and attempt to attack the taunting hero. They do not continue fleeing once the taunt expires, but stand still instead.
- However, while affected by Savage Roar, units cannot attack during Berserker's Call or Winter's Curse. They attack as soon as Savage Roar expires.
- Does not affect units which are in a [[|16px|link=Legion Commander/Habilidades antigas#Duel]] [[Legion Commander/Habilidades antigas#Duel|]]. If Duel is cast after Roar, Duel takes full priority.
- Shares cooldown with the Spirit Bear's Savage Roar.
- Disjoints projectiles upon cast.
- Despite the lack of cooldown, True Form does proc all on-cast effects like a regular spell.
- During the transformation, Lone Druid cannot do anything. Cannot be interrupted.
- Reduces Lone Druid's movement speed to 280 and attack range to 150 while giving him melee attack properties.
- True Form persists through Lone Druid's death. If he dies during it, he respawns in True Form.
- Changes Lone Druid's model and alters his voice.
- Replaces [[|16px|link=Lone Druid/Habilidades antigas#True Form]] [[Lone Druid/Habilidades antigas#True Form|]] until used.
- Despite being a sub-spell, Druid Form does proc all on-cast effects like a regular spell.
- Disjoints projectiles upon cast.
- During the transformation, Lone Druid cannot do anything. Cannot be interrupted.
- Battle Cry is only available while [[|16px|link=Lone Druid/Habilidades antigas#True Form]] [[Lone Druid/Habilidades antigas#True Form|]] is active.
- Battle Cry's level is set equal to True Form's level.
- Affects all units owned by Lone Druid and his Spirit Bear, not just him and the bear.
- Plays a part of the sound at the beginning of the cast.
- Entangling Claws requires Summon Spirit Bear level 3 to be unlocked.
- Roots the target, preventing it from moving and casting certain mobility spells.
- Forces a stop command onto the target upon cast, so that its current move, attack and spell cast orders get canceled.
- Deals damage in 1 second intervals, starting immediately as the debuff is placed, resulting in 3 ( 5) (9 against non-heroes) damage instances.
- Deals a total of 180 ( 300) physical damage to heroes and 540 to creeps.
- Entangling Claws uses pseudo-random distribution.
- Same notes as Lone Druid's Savage Roar apply.
- The Spirit Bear acquires this spell as soon as Lone Druid learns it.
- It is always in the third ability slot, regardless of the bear's level.
- Shares cooldown with Lone Druid's Savage Roar.
- Item cooldowns are bound to items, not units. This means cooldowns do not refresh when items are transfered between the Spirit Bear and Lone Druid.
- However, when an item went on cooldown due to a shared cooldown (e.g. Medallion of Courage going on cooldown because of Solar Crest getting used, or when having multiple Fogo de Fada), it is not on cooldown when given to the bear, since the item itself was not used to proc the cooldown.
- When having Pergaminho de Teletransporte on cooldown, and giving it to the Spirit Bear while it already has a Town Portal Scroll, its cooldown is based on the cooldown of the scroll which the bear already had.
- Gema da Visão Verdadeira functions on the Spirit Bear as it does on couriers. This means it does not reveal invisible units when held by Spirit Bear. It is still dropped when Spirit Bear dies.
- Spirit Bear cannot pick up the Aegis of the Immortal, but can attack (destroy) it.
- Spirit Bear can pick up Cheese and consume it normally.
- Divine Rapiers on the Spirit Bear work exactly like how they do for heroes. It can be purchased normally, and manually dropped from the inventory. It is muted when given to allies.
- It is possible to swap an original Rapier between Lone Druid and the Spirit Bear, as it is not muted like how it is for allies. When picked up by an enemy, it turns into a free Rapier as usual.
- The Spirit Bear can pick up free Rapiers. But just like heroes, it cannot manually drop a free Rapier from its inventory. This means free Rapiers cannot be swapped between Lone Druid and the Spirit Bear like an original Rapier.
- Divine Rapiers carried by the Spirit Bear drop on its death.
- Spirit Bear can activate any rune.
- When activating Runa de Recompensass, Lone Druid gains gold and experience from it.
- When activating the Runa de Ilusão, nothing happens, since only heroes can have illusions of themselves. All other runes work normally and fully for the Spirit Bear.
- The Spirit Bear can also attack runes to deny them, like other units.
- Spirit Bear can bottle runes and use runes like heroes. Its Garrafa also gets refilled when doing so.
- The team chat message displays "Lone Druid", and not "Spirit Bear" when it uses runes.
|Talentos do herói|
|-10s de intervalo entre usos para Rugido Selvagem||25||+1,5s de duração para Garras Entrelaçantes|
|+50% de resistência mágica para Espírito Urso||20||+12 de armadura para Espírito Urso|
|+50 de dano para Espírito Urso||15||+50 de dano|
|+175 de alcance de ataque||10||+250 de vida|
- The attack range bonus only affects Lone Druid's ranged attacks. His attack range while in Forma Real is not increased.
- O aprimoramento de vida aumenta a capacidade máxima e mantém a porcentagem atual.
- A armadura e o dano de ataque para o Espírito Urso são aplicados imediatamente após escolher o talento. Não é necessário reinvoca-lo.
- O dano de ataque é adicionado como bônus, então não beneficia ilusões.
- A redução de tempo para renascer não pode ser reduzida abaixo de 1 segundo.
- The extra duration to Garras Entrelaçantes is not shown in the HUD. Also, only the hero duration is increased, the creep duration is unaffected.
- Lone Druid's original name was "Syllabear", a pun on the name of Syl-lab-le, one of the developers who worked with Guinsoo. Before retiring, he created this hero. It has now been shortened to "Sylla".
- Lone Druid's design, including sickle and cauldrons, is based on depictions of Celtic druids.
- , Thread in Playdota.com about origins of hero names or titles.