Lion the Demon Witch is a ranged intelligence hero who is adept at disabling and nuking his enemies, as well as being a strong lane support. Although his abilities do not scale into the lategame, his offensive power can destroy enemies during the early game and remain useful throughout the game, though more so to very fragile heroes than others.
Lion is famous for his outstanding ability combos, making him a solid and versatile choice in any team composition. He has the ability to drain mana from enemy heroes with his Mana Drain ability and his complement of disables makes him an effective team-fighter and support in any stage of the game.
- The spikes travel at a speed of 1600.
- When targeting a unit, the spikes are released towards its current location upon cast. Spikes do not home, thus can be evaded.
- While in the air, other units may pass below hit airborne units.
- The damage is applied upon landing, not upon getting hit.
- Can hit units up to 950 range away (825 travel distance + 125 spikes radius).
- When Earth Spike hits invisible units, the visual effects below the hit unit are still visible.
- Applies a Hex on the target, setting its base movement speed to 140, silencing, muting and disarming it.
- Because hex changes base move speed and does not actually apply a slow, all speed effects are calculated using the 140 base speed.
- For example:
- Lion's hex transforms the target into a frog.
( Effect persists on secondary targets if debuff was placed before spell immunity.)
- Can only be cast on units which have a mana pool.
- The link breaks when the target gets out of vision, turns spell immune or invulnerable, exceeds the break distance, or runs out of mana.
- Drains 2/4/6/12 mana in 0.1 second intervals, starting 0.1 seconds after cast, resulting in up to 50 instances.
- Can drain up to 100/200/300/600 mana when fully channeled.
- Instantly destroys targeted illusions on the first interval.
- The multi target Mana Drain talent causes Mana Drain to automatically target 3 additional units within 400 radius around the primary target.
- Only targets units which have a mana pool. The targets are chosen randomly, there are no priorities.
- The secondary links do not break if the unit turns spell immune, invulnerable, hidden or runs out of mana. It does break when exceeding the link break distance.
- All links break as soon as the primary target cannot be affected anymore.
- Finger of Death's damage is delayed by 0.25 seconds, so it can be avoided by turning spell immune, invulnerable or hidden after cast.
- Cannot be disjointed.
|Talentos do herói|
|Área de efeito de 325 unidades para||25||+1000 de alcance para|
|+2 alvos para||20||+500 de vida|
|+120 de ouro por minuto||15||+200 de dano para|
|+90 de dano||10||+75 de alcance de uso|
|Funções:||Suporte Desativador Bombardeador Iniciador|
|Estilo de jogo:||Betrayed by his demon partner, Lion went to hell and back for his vengeance, retrieving the demon's hand and grafting it onto his own body. Earth Spikes burst out from the ground, sending his enemies into the air. A simple Hex turns heroes into a harmless frogs, allowing Lion to Mana Drain them without interruption. Satisfied, the Demon Witch raises his disfigured hand, and points the Finger of Death to exterminate foes with a torrent of infernal energy.|
- In the transition from DotA to Dota 2, the names of two of Lion's abilities were changed. Impale changed to Earth Spike and Voodoo changed to Hex.
- Lion's rival response towards Reproduzir "All we need now is a wardrobe." is a reference to the second book in The Chronicles of Narnia book series by C.S. Lewis, titled The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.
Modelo antes da Atualização de 26 de abril de 2012