Ethreain the Lich is a ranged intelligence Hero that uses his abilities to slow his enemies down with his ice-based attacks, as well as giving a boost to ally defenses, and serves as a great teamfight ganker with his powerful ultimate. He can use Sacrifice to easily level up and keep his mana high, making him very good at harassing in the early stages of the game. While a relatively frail hero and mostly known as a support, he can prove to be a force to be reckoned and mighty foe to stand with as he can render the attempts of multiple enemies futile with his ultimate, Chain Frost. Lich is a powerful crowd controller and can easily turn a teamfight, or dominate in a lane.
|Reproduzir "And so the dead will bury the dead."|
|História:||Durante a vida, o mago congelado Ethreain (ainda não era um Lich) tinha usado a ameaça de gelo destrutivo para escravizar reinos inteiros. Os seus súditos, ajudados por alguns mágicos desesperados, ganharam a coragem suficiente para o emboscarem. Armados com a quantidade de corda encantada suficiente para o prenderem para sempre, amarraram o mago congelado a pesos de diamante e atiraram-no para uma lagoa que se pensava não ter fundo. Mas afinal tinha. Ele apenas caiu durante mais ou menos um ano antes de um afloramento o ter agarrado. Aí ficou, morto mas sem se decompor, até que o geomante Anhil considerou verificar a lenda da suposta Lagoa Negra sem fundo. O fio de prumo de Anhil entrelaçou-se com as cordas que prenderam o feiticeiro afogado e arrastou para cima um prêmio inesperado. Pensando então que tornando o morto um morto-vivo pudesse questioná-lo sobre as propriedades da lagoa, este remove as cordas e começou um ritual simples de ressurreição. Até os descendentes dos inimigos de Ethreain estavam bem esquecidos pelo tempo, portanto não havia ninguém para avisar Anhil contra esta imprudência. Mas ele aprendeu quase instantaneamente o erro do seu juízo, assim que Lich retirou as algemas e o consumiu.|
|Voz:||Gary Schwartz (Respostas)|
- The targeting reticule must be centered over an enemy unit.
- The area damage is dealt before the primary damage.
- The primary target takes the primary damage and the area damage, resulting in 125/200/275/350 damage (before reductions).
Does not slow spell immune enemies. Slow persists if debuff was placed before spell immunity and when not dispelled.
- The slow is applied upon a successful hit on a unit with the buff on.
- Allied units can attack an ally with the buff on without getting slowed.
- Fully stacks with the [[|16px|link=Ogre Frostmage/Habilidades_antigas#Ice Armor]] [[Ogre Frostmage/Habilidades_antigas#Ice Armor|]] from the Ogre Frostmage. This goes for the armor buff and the slow debuff.
- Can be set on Auto-Cast.
- When on Auto-Cast, Lich automatically casts this spell on an allied hero who gets under attack within 1100 radius of Lich.
- This includes attacks from any source, including wards and allied attacks.
- Only heroes and illusions are auto-cast targets, including spell immune heroes. All other units are ignored by auto-cast.
- Can interrupt Lich's current order and makes him forget the next queued command. Following queued commands are not forgotten.
- Cannot occur while channeling a spell.
- Despite the visual effects, Lich instantly gains the mana from this spell.
- All allied heroes within the share experience from the unit killed by Sacrifice.
- Non-summoned units converted by [[|16px|link=Chen/Habilidades_antigas#Holy Persuasion]] [[Chen/Habilidades_antigas#Holy Persuasion|]], [[|16px|link=Enchantress/Habilidades_antigas#Enchant]] [[Enchantress/Habilidades_antigas#Enchant|]], [[|16px|link=Lifestealer/Habilidades_antigas#Control]] [[Lifestealer/Habilidades_antigas#Control|]] or [[|20px|link=Helm of the Dominator]] [[Helm of the Dominator|]] can be targeted.
- Chain Frost travels at a speed of 850 and cannot be disjointed.
- The projectile bounces with a 0.2 seconds delay.
- Can bounce on the same unit multiple times, but only when another target was between the bounces.
- Cannot bounce on invisible, invulnerable or hidden units, but can bounce on units in the Fog of War.
- The mini-stun is applied immediately upon cast and lasts for 0.1 seconds.
- Can deal up to 1680/2220/2760 ( infinite) damage to a single unit (before reductions), since it can hit one unit up to 6 times.
- All jumps together can deal up to 3080/4070/5060 ( infinite) damage (before reductions).
- The projectile has 1000 range flying vision. The vision is not provided during the 0.2 second jump delay.
- The projectile blocks neutral creep camps.
- Chain Frost bounces can jump on, but not damage or slow Roshan. Only the initial hit can damage and slow him.
- Chain Frost stops providing vision and stops playing a sound upon hitting non-hero units when bouncing more than 60 times.
|Talentos do herói|
|Ataques causam retardo de 30% nas veloc. de mov. e at.||25||+35 de Armadura de Gelo para estruturas|
|+120 de ouro por minuto||20||+150 de dano|
|-4s de intervalo entre usos para Explosão Congelante||15||+125 de alcance de uso|
|+25 de velocidade de movimento||10||+175 de vida|
- Lich's voice actor, Gary Schwartz, also voiced the Heavy and Demoman classes in Team Fortress 2, another title by Valve.
- In the first iteration of Invoker's abilities, when the order of his three orbs determined the spell that was invoked, Frost Nova was one of his abilities and functioned almost identically to the current spell, and was mapped to Quas Quas Exort. Crystal Maiden also had the same Frost Nova ability with small differences in numbers.
- Lich is almost entirely based on a Warcraft 3 hero. His title (Lich), DotA name (Kel'Thuzad) and all his spells except the ultimate are same as the original Warcraft 3 hero, although entirely rebalanced around Dota.
- In his transition to Dota2, he kept his title (Lich), but his name got changed due to copyright reasons, since Kel'Thuzad is a notable character from the Warcraft universe.
- Lich's response Reproduzir "Dead man drifting." is a reference to the line Reproduzir "Dead man walking." spoken by the Warcraft 3 hero.
- Anatomically, Lich's cranium has no visible sutures, another proof of his age.
- Lich's response :Reproduzir "Frost bitten, twice shy" is a referense to Great White albums: Once Bitten... and ...Twice Shy
- Lich's response Reproduzir "And so the dead will bury the dead" is a reference from Bible (Luke 9:59-60), where Jesus said, “Let the dead bury the dead,” in response to a disciple who wanted to bury his father before committing himself to the Lord.
Modelo em Baixa Violência