Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
- Split Earth destroys trees within the affected radius.
- Split Earth first applies the debuff, then the damage.
- Has no visual or audio indicator during the effect.
- The radius is always centered at Leshrac's current position, not at the cast location.
- Randomly selects nearby valid units for each explosion. There are no priorities.
- When no valid targets are nearby, the explosions randomly appear within a square with 500 side length. These random explosions deal no damage.
- Creates explosions in 0.25 ( 0.13) second intervals, starting immediately as the spell is cast, resulting in 40 ( 80) explosions.
- Buildings take 11.2/28/44.8/61.6 damage per explosion.
- Can deal up to 320/800/1280/1760 ( 640/1600/2560/3520) damage to a single unit, or 448/1120/1792/2464 ( 896/2240/3584/4928) damage to a single building (before reductions).
- When Leshrac dies, the explosions still occur at his location.
- Múltiplas instâncias de Decreto Diabólico se acumulam.
- The lightning hits the initial target after the 0,25 second effect delay and then jumps to other targets in 0,25 second intervals, so hitting all targets takes 1/1.5/2/2.5 seconds.
- Because of the effect delay, the initial lightning can be avoided with spell immunity, invulnerability, or becoming hidden. However, this does not prevent it from jumping.
- Can never hit the same unit twice per cast.
- All jumps together can deal up to 320/720/1280/2000 damage (before reductions).
- Lightning Storm first applies the damage, then the debuff.
- The Lightning Storm buff is a hidden buff required for the lightning to jump.
- Pulse Nova does not interrupt Leshrac's channeling spells upon toggling.
- Deals damage in 1 second intervals, starting immediately upon toggling the spell on.
- Drains mana in the same intervals, so activating it basically costs 90/130/170 mana.
- However, when having less than 90/130/170 mana and toggling it on, it will still deal 1 damage instance and then toggle itself off.
|Talentos do herói|
|+3s de duração do retardo de||25||+40 explosões para|
|+50 de dano para||20||25% de esquiva|
|+30 de velocidade de movimento||15||+15 de Força|
|+250 de mana||10||+5 de armadura|
- O talento de mana aumenta a capacidade máxima e mantém a porcentagem atual.
- O talento de Força fornece 300 de vida, 1,5 de regeneração de vida e 1,2% de resistência mágica para Leshrac.
- A esquiva acumula-se multiplicativamente com outras fontes de esquiva.
Começo da partida:
Meio da partida:
|Funções:||Carregador Suporte Bombardeador Emburrador Desativador|
|Estilo de jogo:||Once a worldly philosopher, the hideous truth at the heart of existence twisted Leshrac into the vile being he is today. The Split Earth beneath his hooves opens to consume the unsuspecting, while Lightning Storms strike down entire fields of foes. He pronounces a Diabolic Edict, saturating the air with bouts of magical explosions. Warping the structure of spacetime, Leshrac emits a continuous Pulse Nova, disintegrating nearby foes without ever lifting a finger.|
- The name Leshrac comes from a Planeswalker from the Magic: the Gathering multiverse.
- Diabolic Edict is the name of an iconic black card in that game; much like the Dota 2 spell, the Magic card was more effective when there were fewer targets, as your opponent got to choose which target got hit.