O Almirante Kunkka é um herói versátil de força e é um melee. Embora possa ser "papel" em alguns casos, isso é completamente dependente de qual caminho ele vai tomar, seja de carregador ou um iniciador. Ele requer um bom posicionamento e reflexos para ter sucesso em seus combos. Quando jogado bem, ele pode ser um herói excelente em todas as situações, desde o início, ao controle de lane. Ele pode ser temível e capaz de causar muito dano em área, fugir de perseguições e surpreender seus inimigos, basta fazer o uso correto de suas magias.
Kunkka é um herói que exige uma enorme capacidade de farm, no mapa, é necessário se posicionar perfeitamente para ele seja eficaz. Devido a isso, ele não é recomendado para novos jogadores. Ele é recomendado para jogadores avançados.
- The total delay is 2 seconds at all levels (cast time + effect delay).
- Torrent can be cast without having to face towards the targeted area.
- Units tossed in the air are stunned and still able to be attacked.
- While in the air, other units may pass below hit airborne units.
- The stun and slow are applied at the same time, so overall, the slow lasts for 3.35/4.1/4.85/5.6 seconds.
- The knockup itself lasts 1,53 seconds, so hit units are on the ground for the remaining 0,07 seconds of the stun.
- After casting, a visual effect appears at the targeted area and a sound effect plays for the delay period.
- O efeito inicial só pode ser visto pelos aliados.
- Deals 9.375/18.75/28.125/37.5 ( 24.375/33.75/43.125/52.5) damage in 0.2 second intervals, starting 0.2 seconds after the effect delay, resulting in 8 damage instances.
- Provides 350 radius ground vision over the targeted area upon cast for 3.13 seconds.
- Upon leveling Tidebringer the first time, it has autocast active by default.
- Cleave damage is reduced by Damage Block.
- The complete area is shaped like an isosceles trapezoid in front of Kunkka.
- Fully stacks with other sources of cleave. Each source of cleave works completely independent.
- Plays an audio effect when going off cooldown, audible to the player only.
- Shows a visual effect on the sword whenever it is ready, visible to allies and enemies.
- The target is given a stop command as soon as it is teleported back, effectively canceling channeling spells.
- Does not disjoint projectiles for the target upon getting teleported back.
- Marks the target's current location with a red X. This X is visible to enemies only when they have vision over the unit, or the X itself.
- The affected unit leaves behind a red dotted line while walking, showing which direction it went.
- These lines stop drawing for the enemies if the unit is not visible. However, already drawn lines stay visible.
- Once the unit turns visible again, a straight line of red lines is drawn towards their last known location.
- These red lines ignore the actual path the unit took. They simply draw from its current to its previously last known location.
- Multiple instances of X Marks the Spot on the same target do not stack. Only the duration gets visually refreshed.
- Although refreshed, the return timer is unaffected, so that the unit still returns based on the first cast.
- Every cast creates its own X below the target. If the modifier expires, it returns to the X of the first cast.
- If any of the casters use the Return sub-spell, the unit returns to the X that caster created.
- Once the unit returned to any of the X's, all other instances get completely canceled, although not visually.
- Despite the visual effects, the target does not return to the X after dying and respawning during it.
- When the target is invulnerable, it does not get returned to the X, causing the spell to get wasted.
- Provides 300 radius ground vision around the X mark for 5.94 seconds.
- Replaces until the X disappears on the target.
- Despite being a sub-spell, Return does proc all on-cast effects like a regular spell.
- The ship spawns 2000 range away from the targeted point, from the opposite direction where Kunkka is facing, and crashes at the targeted point.
- When having , the ship spawns on Kunkka's location and travels 1000 range towards the targeted direction.
- This means when not upgraded, the targeting determines the ship direction and crash location, but when upgraded, the targeting only determines the ship direction.
- The ship first applies the damage, then the debuff.
- A visual indicator appears at the location, showing the ship's destination point and radius. The indicator is only visible to allies.
- The buff applies to allied heroes that come within 425 range of the ship at any time during its travel.
- Once the absorb buff expires, the
buff is placed, which lasts 10 seconds.
- This buff deals 5% of the previously reduced damage as damage in 1 second intervals until all the reduced damage is returned.
- The delayed damage dealt after the Rum wears off is flagged as HP Removal. It does not interact with any on-damage effects.
- Therefore, the delayed damage cannot be avoided by anything. However, it is not lethal.
- The Rum does not reduce damage for units under the effect of any damage negating effect.
- Rums from multiple casts do not stack, but refresh the duration instead. This delays the Rum wear-off buff.
- The Rum buff and Rum hangover buff do not interact with each other when having both (by recasting while having the hangover buff).
- The ship provides 300 radius flying vision around itself as it travels. This vision does not last.
- The ship blocks neutral creep camps. The marker on the ground does not.
- When having
, the ship pulls enemy heroes along its travel path towards the crash site.
- Any enemy hero that gets within 200 radius of the ship gets the debuff.
- This debuff prevents the hero from getting re-affected by the cast, unless it dies, respawns and gets within range again.
- Together with the loaded debuff, it also receives the debuff, which drags the hero along with the ship.
- The hero gets dragged to the center of the ship and along with it towards the crash site.
- The drag does not disable units. They can still turn, attack and use items. Channeling abilities or items are not interrupted by it.
- Only heroes are dragged (including illusions). Non-hero units are not affected by the drag. Treats creep-heroes as creeps.
- Any tree within a 100 radius of the dragged heroes gets destroyed during the drag.
- When choosing the fleet talent on level 25, 3 ships spawn at the same location, traveling towards the same destination.
- The ships spawn in 2,8 second intervals, starting immediately on cast, so that the last ship spawns 5,6 seconds after cast.
- The ships's spawn location is set upon cast and does not adapt to the caster's current position as they spawn.
- Acquiring Aghanim's Scepter during the fleet upgrades the not-yet-spawned ships, so that they spawn closer to the destination point and drag enemy heroes along.
|Talentos do herói|
|+60% de transposição para||25||Frota de quatro|
|+20 de Força||20||+100 à área de efeito da|
|+120 de dano para||15||+10 de regeneração de vida|
|+6 de armadura||10||+40 de dano|
- Este talento de dano de ataque é adicionado como dano de ataque bruto, então não beneficia ilusões e não é afetado pela maioria dos efeitos de redução ou aumento de dano baseado em porcentagem.
Começo da partida:
Meio da partida:
|Funções:||Carregador Suporte Desativador Iniciador Resistente Bombardeador|
|Estilo de jogo:||It is said that none survived the battle at the Trembling Isle, save perhaps, the Admiral of the Claddish fleet. Man or phantom, Kunkka's presence on the battlefield is duly felt by all. Armed with the legendary Tidebringer, the Admiral strikes with a single blow at all who stand before him. A veteran of innumerable naval engagements, Kunkka times his skills with planned precision, catching opponents in a rising Torrent, before summoning the ephemeral Ghostship to dash them upon the rocks.|
- Kunkka odeia o Tidehunter, como mostram as falas dele.
- Os nomes oficiais alternativos do Kunkka eram "CoCo", "Daelin Proudmoore" e "Captain Obvious".
- Na história original é dito sobre algumas pessoas que chamavam ele de "Jack Sparrow", nome igual o personagem de "Piratas do Caribe", mas isso nunca foi visto como nome dele no jogo.
- Kunkka também é o nome do artista que faz as imagens da página de carregamento (Loading Screen) do DotA.