Keeper of the Light
|Keeper of the Light|
Ezalor o Keeper of the Light é um herói de alcance a distância de inteligência famoso por sua reputação como suporte de um homem só. Auxiliando seus aliados no que precisar, e empurrando lanes desprotegidas com facilidade, Ezalor é um aliado muito valioso para qualquer equipe. Possuindo uma variedade de habilidades proveitosa, ele pode canalizar um poderoso globo massivo de luz que é capaz de provocar enormes danos ao exército de creeps inimigo em uma lane, permitindo assim um fácil avanço; manipulando a mana ao seu redor, recuperando mana para si e para outros aliados ou sugando mana para fora dos seus inimigos. Sua ultimate permite a ele ganhar poder total, dando a Ezalor acesso a outras 2 sub-habilidades e aprimorando as habilidades existentes, dando a ele seis diferentes habilidades no total. Keeper of the Light requer paciência, confidencia e comportamento altruísta para jogar bem, ele é jogado como um suporte ao invés de um mago assassino como muitos dos gankers de inteligencia. Seu amplo arsenal de habilidades também necessita de um bom timing, reflexos, e conhecimento para usar-los bem.
- The Damage and heal increase by 1 for every 0.01 seconds, starting as the 0,3 second cast time begins.
- The damage/heal increasing talent does not alter this. The talent's bonus is added after the scaling damage is calculated.
- This means it can deal a minimum of 30 ( 230) damage and heal for a minimum of 30 ( 230) health.
- This also means that the maximum damage and heal are reached after 1.7/2.7/3.7/4.7 seconds of channeling.
- Checks the current daytime upon releasing the wave. Cannot heal during the nights caused by and .
- During the channeling, the spell spawns vision fields in a line in front of Ezalor.
- The vision fields provide 375 range flying vision and last for 10.34 seconds each.
- The first vision field spawns 150 range in front of Ezalor. The following ones spawn 150 range away from the previous vision fields.
- The vision fields are spawned in 0.5 second intervals, starting 0.5 seconds after channeling start, resulting in up to 3/5/7/9 fields.
- When the channeling gets canceled, it stops spawning vision fields. This does not affect the travel distance of the wave.
- When fully channeled, all vision fields together reach up to 825/1125/1425/1725 range away with their vision.
- The horses only spawn when the spell is channeled for the full 2/3/4/5 seconds and only have a visual purpose.
- The Spirit Form buff is granted by . It has only visual purposes and does nothing.
- Replaces until the channeling ends.
- Interrupts Keeper of the Light's channeling spells upon cast.
- This ability replaces while having equipped.
- Upon cast, an image of Ezalor is spawned at his location, which channels the Illuminate for him. Ezalor can act freely during this.
- Aside from that, same notes as for Illuminate apply.
- Replaces while having equipped.
- Same notes as for apply.
- Knocks units back at a speed of 875. Knockback distance is always 350, no matter how far the unit is from the center.
- Units are not disabled during the knockback. They can still turn, attack, cast spells and use items. Channeling spells are not interrupted.
- Can knock units over impassable terrain. Destroys trees within 150 radius of affected units upon landing.
- Only reduces cooldowns of every non-ultimate ability, including passive abilities.
- Checks the enemy target's current position once upon cast and then in 0.1 second intervals, resulting in 51 checks.
- On each check, it compares the target's current position with its position on the last check and reduces its mana based on the distance between the positions.
- Does not reduce mana when the distance between two positions is greater than 300. So a unit needs to move at more than 3000 speed, or blink a distance greater than 300 to not lose mana.
- Does not reduce mana on invulnerable units.
- The sound effect upon losing mana is only audible to the target.
- The wisp starts flickering 1 second after cast, and then every 3,15 seconds, up to 3/4/5 ( 6/7/8) times.
- While flickering, hypnotizes all enemies within the area, setting their movement speed to 35, forcing them to move towards the wisp, and preventing them from acting.
- Destroys trees within the radius upon cast.
- When casting Will-O-Wisp a second time while a previous cast is still active, the second wisp pulses synchronised with the first one.
- This is not limited to a second wisps. All wisps placed while previous ones exist pulse simultaniously.
- This also includes wisps placed by allies, but does not include enemy wisps.
|Talentos do herói|
|+200 de dano/cura para||25||+3 piscadas para|
|+300 de mana para||20||+40% de resistência mágica|
|+350 de alcance de uso||15||+1 ataque para destruir|
|+25 de velocidade de movimento||10||+30% de experiência obtida|
Começo da partida:
Meio da partida:
|Funções:||Suporte Bombardeador Desativador Caçador|
|Estilo de jogo:||What appears to be a frail old man on his steed is, in truth, a Fundamental, the Keeper of the Light. Ezalor's staff Illuminates the darkest corners, banishing evil from the realm. He undermines enemy casters with Mana Leak, while replenishing his companions with Chakra Magic. The Keeper's Spirit Form emerges in the face of true adversity. A Blinding Light flashes over the land, causing foes to miss their attacks, thus rendering them helpless against the reinforcements Ezalor has Recalled to his side.|
- Ezalor's design in Dota 2 makes several references to Gandalf, an iconic character from The Lord of the Rings book series.
- His clothing is almost purely white, similar to Gandalf's attire.
- Illuminate's wave animation are a group of stampeding white horses. This is similar to the spell Gandalf cast on the torrent of water, at the ford of Bruinen, in the first book, The Fellowship of the Ring. Additionally, it has similarities to his reinforcements at Helm's Deep during the second book, The Two Towers. This is also depicted in the splash art, with Ezalor taking Gandalf's place at the head of the charge.
- The Mana Leak cast line ▶️ "You shall not cast!" is a reference to one of Gandalf's most famous quotes: "You shall not pass!"
- The unused Mana Leak cast line ▶️ "Run! Run, I say!" is a reference to another one of Gandalf's famous quotes: "Fly, you fools!"
- The respawn lines ▶️ "Ezalor... I think that's my name" is likely a reference to Gandalf "respawning" as The White: "Gandalf? ... Yes ... That was my name ... Gandalf the Grey."
- One of Ezalor's cosmetic items, the Capuz Sábio da Primeira Luz makes him look even more like Gandalf.
- The lines ▶️ "Kundalini!" and ▶️ "The serpent of illumination stirs!" come, as well as the term "Chakra" are derived from Hinduism. Kundalini is described as a dormant inner strength, or "sleeping serpent waiting to be awakened".
- , , and together represent the four fundamental forces of the universe with Ezalor representing the weak nuclear force. This is reflected in several of Enigma's responses to these heroes.
- The rivalry line ▶️ "And chaos fled!" may be a reference to an official bug that can occur when fighting the final boss of Final Fantasy, Chaos, as you can win the fight without damaging him (he simply just fled).
- His rare line ▶️ "I'll tell thee everything I can, there's little to relate." and ▶️ "Very gladly will I drink your honor's noble health." are quotes of the poem by "Haddock's Eyes" by Lewis Carroll, a poem about a very odd old man.
- His rare line ▶️ "I'll forego green girdles and questing beasts, for all such knightly trifles pale before the light." is a reference to the book The Sword in the Stone.