Keeper of the Light
|Keeper of the Light|
Ezalor o Keeper of the Light é um herói de alcance a distância de inteligência famoso por sua reputação como suporte de um homem só. Auxiliando seus aliados no que precisar, e empurrando lanes desprotegidas com facilidade, Ezalor é um aliado muito valioso para qualquer equipe. Possuindo uma variedade de habilidades proveitosa, ele pode canalizar um poderoso globo massivo de luz que é capaz de provocar enormes danos ao exército de creeps inimigo em uma lane, permitindo assim um fácil avanço; manipulando a mana ao seu redor, recuperando mana para si e para outros aliados ou sugando mana para fora dos seus inimigos. Sua ultimate permite a ele ganhar poder total, dando a Ezalor acesso a outras 2 sub-habilidades e aprimorando as habilidades existentes, dando a ele seis diferentes habilidades no total. Keeper of the Light requer paciência, confidencia e comportamento altruísta para jogar bem, ele é jogado como um suporte ao invés de um mago assassino como muitos dos gankers de inteligencia. Seu amplo arsenal de habilidades também necessita de um bom timing, reflexos, e conhecimento para usar-los bem.
- Damage and heal increase by 1 for every 0.01 seconds, starting as the 0,3 second cast time begins.
- The damage/heal increasing talent does not alter this. The talent's bonus is added after the scaling damage is calculated.
- This means it can deal a minimum of 30 ( 230) damage and heal for a minimum of 30 ( 230) health.
- This also means that the maximum damage and heal are reached after 1,7/2,7/3,7/4,7 seconds of channeling.
- Checks the current daytime upon releasing the wave. Cannot heal during the nights caused by and .
- During the channeling, the spell spawns vision fields in a line in front of Ezalor.
- The vision fields provide 375 range flying vision and last for 10.34 seconds each.
- The first vision field spawns 150 range in front of Ezalor. The following ones spawn 150 range away from the previous vision fields.
- The vision fields are spawned in 0.5 second intervals, starting 0.5 seconds after channeling start, resulting in up to 3/5/7/9 fields.
- When the channeling gets canceled, it stops spawning vision fields. This does not affect the travel distance of the wave.
- When fully channeled, all vision fields together reach up to 825/1 125/1 425/1 725 range away with their vision.
- The horses only spawn when the spell is channeled for the full 2/3/4/5 seconds and only have a visual purpose.
- Replaces until the channeling ends.
- Interrupts Keeper of the Light's channeling spells upon cast.
- Checks the target's current position once upon cast and then in 0.1 second intervals, resulting in 41/51/61/71 checks.
- On each check, it compares the target's current position with its position on the last check and reduces its mana based on the distance between the positions.
- Does not reduce mana when the distance between two positions is greater than 300. So a unit needs to move at more than 3000 speed, or blink a distance greater than 300 to not lose mana.
- O alvo precisa percorrer 2000 unidades para perder 100% de sua mana.
- Does not reduce mana on invulnerable units.
- Casting Mana Leak on a unit with no mana pool stuns it instantly.
- The sound effect upon losing mana is only audible to the target.
- Increases the target's maximum mana pool, without affecting its current mana.
- The mana restoring is applied after the maximum mana has been increased.
- Upon losing the buff, the unit's max mana pool is reverted to its default, without affecting its current mana.
- Can be cast on units with no mana pool, but it does not grant them any mana, nor does it give them a mana pool. The cooldown reduction works.
- While having the buff, the first ability which goes on cooldown gets its cooldown reduced. Following cooldowns are not reduced.
- Can reduce the cooldown for any ability which can go on cooldown. This includes passive abilities.
- Each cast places a new buff on the unit. This means the maximum mana pool increment stacks. However, the cooldown reduction does not stack.
- Spirit Form interrupts Ezalor's channeling spells upon cast.
- When Spirit Form expires or is acquired while a spirit is channeling , it is released instantly.
- When acquiring Aghanim's Scepter while channeling
, the permanent spirit form is applied after the channeling finishes or is stopped.
- However, the healing effect is instantly applied to the current channeling Illuminate and Ezalor instantly gains unobstructed vision.
- Keeper of the Light loses his spirit form upon death. When having Aghanim's Scepter, it gets reapplied upon spawn.
- This ability is unlocked while having the buff on.
- Targeting the ground chooses the closest allied hero to the targeted point.
- If Keeper of the Light or the target dies, the spell effect is interrupted.
- Damage is checked before any sort of reduction. This means that it gets canceled even when the damage is fully blocked. Has no minimum damage threshold.
- Self-inflicted damage does not cancel the effect. Only damage coming from a player (including allies) or cancels it.
- Envia o comando "cancelar" para o alvo depois de teleporta-lo, fazendo com que interrompe habilidades de canalização.
- The disable help function prevents an allied Ezalor from casting this spell on you.
- This ability is unlocked while having the buff on.
- Knocks units back at a speed of 1 312,5. Knockback distance is always 525, no matter how far the unit is from the center.
- Units are not disabled during the knockback. They can still turn, attack, cast spells and use items. Channeling spells are not interrupted.
- Can knock units over impassable terrain. Destroys trees within 150 radius of affected units upon landing.
- This ability replaces while having the buff on.
- Upon cast, an image of Ezalor is spawned at his location, which channels the Illuminate for him. Ezalor can act freely during this.
- Aside from that, same notes as for Illuminate apply.
- Replaces while it is being channeled by the spirit.
- Same notes as for apply.
|Talentos do herói|
|+200 de dano/cura para||25||+2s duração para atordoamento do|
|+300 de mana para||20||+40% de resistência mágica|
|+350 de alcance de uso||15||+40% de experiência obtida|
|+25 de velocidade de movimento||10||8% de roubo de vida mágico|
- O talento de alcance de uso também afeta o máximo de distância dos dois .
- O talento de roubo de vida mágico se acumula com outras fontes de roubo de vida mágico.
- O talento de roubo de vida mágico cura 1,6% em unidades que não sejam heróis. Considera criaturas heroicas como criaturas, e não se cura em ilusões.
- O talento de resistência mágica acumula multiplicativamente com outras fontes de resistência mágica.
- O talento de resistência mágica aumenta a resistência mágica de Keeper of the Light para 55%.
|Funções:||Suporte Bombardeador Desativador Caçador|
|Estilo de jogo:||What appears to be a frail old man on his steed is, in truth, a Fundamental, the Keeper of the Light. Ezalor's staff Illuminates the darkest corners, banishing evil from the realm. He undermines enemy casters with Mana Leak, while replenishing his companions with Chakra Magic. The Keeper's Spirit Form emerges in the face of true adversity. A Blinding Light flashes over the land, causing foes to miss their attacks, thus rendering them helpless against the reinforcements Ezalor has Recalled to his side.|
- Ezalor's design in Dota 2 makes several references to Gandalf, an iconic character from The Lord of the Rings book series.
- His clothing is almost purely white, similar to Gandalf's attire.
- Illuminate's wave animation are a group of stampeding white horses. This is similar to the spell Gandalf cast on the torrent of water, at the ford of Bruinen, in the first book, The Fellowship of the Ring. Additionally, it has similarities to his reinforcements at Helm's Deep during the second book, The Two Towers. This is also depicted in the splash art, with Ezalor taking Gandalf's place at the head of the charge.
- The Mana Leak cast line Reproduzir "You shall not cast!" is a reference to one of Gandalf's most famous quotes: "You shall not pass!"
- The unused Mana Leak cast line Reproduzir "Run! Run, I say!" is a reference to another one of Gandalf's famous quotes: "Fly, you fools!"
- The respawn lines Reproduzir "Ezalor... I think that's my name" is likely a reference to Gandalf "respawning" as The White: "Gandalf? ... Yes ... That was my name ... Gandalf the Grey."
- One of Ezalor's cosmetic items, the Wise Cap of the First Light makes him look even more like Gandalf.
- The lines Reproduzir "Kundalini!" and Reproduzir "The serpent of illumination stirs!" come, as well as the term "Chakra" are derived from Hinduism. Kundalini is described as a dormant inner strength, or "sleeping serpent waiting to be awakened".
- , , and together represent the four fundamental forces of the universe with Ezalor representing the weak nuclear force. This is reflected in several of Enigma's responses to these heroes.
- The rivalry line Reproduzir "And chaos fled!" may be a reference to an official bug that can occur when fighting the final boss of Final Fantasy, Chaos, as you can win the fight without damaging him (he simply just fled).
- His rare line Reproduzir "I'll tell thee everything I can, there's little to relate." and Reproduzir "Very gladly will I drink your honor's noble health." are quotes of the poem by "Haddock's Eyes" by Lewis Carroll, a poem about a very odd old man.
- His rare line Reproduzir "I'll forego green girdles and questing beasts, for all such knightly trifles pale before the light." is a reference to the book The Sword in the Stone.