Galho de Ferro
Da wiki Dota 2 Wiki
(Redirecionado de Iron Branch)
| Galho de Ferro|
|Um galho aparentemente ordinário, com habilidades de ferro outorgadas ao seu usuário.|
- Galho de Ferro concede um total de 18 de vida, 0.55% de amplificação de regeneração de vida, 0.16 de armadura, 1 de velocidade de ataque, 12 de mana, 1.8% de amplificação de regeneração de mana e 0.07% de amplificação mágica.
- Galhos de Ferro não se acumulam no inventário.
- Galho de Ferro é consumido no processo.
- Creates a regular tree at the target point. This tree is smaller than the other trees on the map and has a smaller collision size.
- This means it blocks vision and is treated like any other tree by all abilities which interact with trees.
- Tango heals for twice as long when targeting an Iron Branch tree, using the ward duration instead of the tree duration.
- The particles around the tree are visible to everyone, making it clear that it is a planted tree.
- The item is used early game for a cheap boost of attributes and it is then made into a Magic Wand or a Mekansm, or sold.
- Due to how efficient the Iron Branch is gold-wise, it is a good idea, if you have spare inventory slots, to buy as many as you can. If you cannot micro the courier effectively, it is a good idea to leave one space for another item that you will get in the future.
- Plant an Iron Branch to create a tree that traps or blocks enemy movement.
- In the original DotA, Iron Branch's full name was "Ironwood Branch".
- The happy little trees in the active ability description is a reference to Bob Ross, a popular painter who often used the phrase on his television program, The Joy of Painting.
- The planted tree uses the same model as the trees and is surrounded by the same effects as a tree enchanted with .
- Typing in 'GG' into the shop search bar will bring up the Iron Branch, in reference to their fan name of "GG Branches" due to Dota 1 giving them the description of "Buying one of these will ensure a good game".