Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
- Has a sub-ability that lets Io break the tether while connected with an ally.
- Tethering a unit that is 700 units or further away causes Io to latch on and pull itself to the target.
- Pulls Io at a speed of 1000, until coming within 300 range of the target.
- Can pull Io over impassable terrain and eventually get stuck.
- Destroys trees within 350 radius around Io right after the pull.
- If Io breaks the tether while getting pulled to the tethered target, the pull immediately stops.
- The pull gets interrupted when Io is hit by another spell which applies Forced Movement, but not when Io is disabled.
- When the distance between Io and the tethered target gets greater than 700, the link's visual appearance changes.
- Tether has no set duration. It breaks only when exceeding the break distances, when Io or the target die, or when using the sub-spell.
- The movement speed bonus is only applied to the tethered ally, while Io's movement speed is periodically set equal to the target's speed.
- This means Io completely ignores movement speed slows and bonuses, but effectively get slowed or sped up when the tethered allied does.
- Hastes have priority over Tether. and have priority over it as well, so that Io does not ignore them.
- The tethered unit benefits from health and mana.
, , and from Io regenerating or replenishing
- Tethered units still benefit from all those effects even when turning invulnerable or when hidden.
- The health and mana regeneration is only applied to the tethered unit if Io's respective pool is not full.
- Healing effects like are applied to the tethered unit depending on how much health was replenished on Io.
- Mana restoring effects like are applied fully to the tethered unit if 1 or more mana was replenished on Io.
- If Io is tethered to an invisible unit, enemies can only see a fake link leading to the invisible unit's last known location.
- When the level 15 talent is chosen, the tethered ally's spells receive their upgrades until the Tether breaks.
- Io does not require an Aghanim's Scepter for the talent to work.
- Does not work for heroes who cannot drop their scepters.
- When the level 25 talent is chosen, Io performs instant attacks on every enemy the tethered ally attacks.
- The attacks are performed as soon as the ally launches their attack (including instant attacks). It does not matter whether the attack actually hits or not.
- Does not perform attacks when the tethered ally also has Io tethered with (e.g. an allied morphed into Io), so that no infinite loop happens.
- The instant attacks of Io can proc every attack modifier normally. The attacks have no True Strike, but completely ignore disarms.
- Substitui até a Conexão quebrar.
- Interrompe das magias de canalização do Io ao ser usado.
- Entra em um intervalo entre usos de 0,25 segundo ao usar Conexão, então não pode ser imediatamente quebrado.
- Interrupts Io's channeling spells upon cast.
- Upon use, this spell gets replaced by a sub-spell which allows moving the spirits in or out.
- 5 spirits are summoned over the course of four seconds (in 0.8 second intervals) so that the distance between each spirit is equal.
- The first spirit is always spawned to the north of Io, with the following spirits spawning in one second interval behind the previous spirit.
- The spirits expand automatically to their maximum distance upon cast.
- The spirits always rotate clockwise and are locked to Io's location, following it wherever it goes.
- Moving the spirits in or out does not break their formatting. They always rotate in a circle and keep equal distance from each other.
- The spirits complete a revolution every ~2.3 seconds regardless of distance from Io.
- Their angular velocity is constant, meaning their speed increases the further away they are from the caster.
- This means the first created spirit can rotate at least 7 times around Io.
- When a non-hero unit comes within the 110 collision radius of the spirits, it takes the collision damage.
- When a hero comes within collision radius, the spirit explodes, dealing the explosion damage ( and slowing enemies) within a 360 radius.
- Remaining spirits detonate simultaneously at the end of the duration or if recast, dealing the explosion damage ( and applying the slow) around them.
- Spirits provide 150 radius flying vision for 3 seconds at the location where they collided with a hero.
- They do not provide vision when exploding caused by expiring or recasting.
- The spirits are visible to the enemy even if Io is invisible.
- Can deal up to 100/200/300/400 ( 475/575/675/775) damage to a single unit when all 5 spirits explode on a target (before reductions).
removes the need to cast Spirits, and makes them spawn constantly around Io, like with a regular cast.
- When acquiring Aghanim's Scepter while a spirits cast is already active, the spirits from that cast disappear without exploding.
- When losing Aghanim's Scepter, the spirits from it do not disappear, and last until colliding with an enemy or until Io dies.
- Despite the tooltip, the spirits still spawn in 0.8-second intervals, not in 1-second intevals.
- The sub-spell is still available and can be used normally. The Spirits ability itself is hidden.
- Esta habilidade substitui até todos os espíritos irem embora.
- Interrompe magias de canalização do Io ao ser usado.
- Aproxima e afasta os espíritos em uma velocidade de 250. Demora 2.4 segundos para movimentar os espíritos do alcance máximo para o mínimo, e vice-versa.
- Interrupts Io's channeling spells upon cast.
- Io does not need to be already tethered to transfer the Overcharge. Tethering afterwards transfers it as well.
- The Overcharge on allies does not show a duration, and always appears like a permanent buff.
- Io and the tethered ally's effective health are increased by 5%/11%/18%/25%.
- Double-clicking the ability automatically targets the team's fountain area.
- Can be cast while Io is rooted, but the teleport does not happen when still rooted after the delay.
- Disabling the tethered ally of Io does not prevent the ally from getting teleported if Io successfully does so.
- Enemies get a notification on their minimap during the teleport delay, showing them where Relocate was targeted.
- Creates a visual effect at the targeted point during the teleport delay, which is visible to everyone.
- Creates a visual effect at Io's position before the teleport happens, which also is visible to everyone.
- Provides 300 radius flying vision at the targeted point during the effect delay. Does not provide vision otherwise.
- Relocate interrupts channeling spells and every current order of Io and the tethered ally both on initial teleport, and when going back.
- Io may sever its tether at any time to prevent bringing an ally back.
- Destroys trees within 300 radius around Io upon both teleports.
- The Disablehelp option prevents Io from relocating the respective ally.
|Talentos do herói|
|Ataca o alvo do aliado||25||-30s de intervalo entre usos para|
|fornece o efeito do||20||+150 de ouro por minuto|
|+8 de regeneração de vida||15||+75 de dano em heróis para|
|+45 de dano||10||aplicam retardo|
Começo da partida:
Meio da partida:
|Funções:||Suporte Escapista Bombardeador|
|Estilo de jogo:||The phenomenon that is Io manifests on the physical plane as a wisp of light, its purpose beyond mortal understanding. It flits to and fro the battlefield, searching for an ally to Tether to. Those blessed with Io's bond feel their feet lighten as the Wisp channels its own regenerative powers into their body. Should its host falter, Io begins to Overcharge, augmenting that ally's speed while strengthening his resolve. As a force unbound by the laws of corporeal space, Io is able to temporarily Relocate itself and an ally to any point in the world, often saving a companion from certain death.|
- Io is the name of a priestess of Hera in Greek Mythology. She was seduced by Zeus and subsequently incurred Hera's wrath.
- Io is also the name of one of four Galilean moons of Jupiter, which was named after the same character in Greek Mythology.
- Io's fun names in DotA were Weird Ball and Santelmo. Santelmo may refer to St. Elmo's Fire, a weather phenomenon that creates sparks of bright energy similar to that of lightning, mostly occurring from sharply pointed structures.
- fundamental forces of the universe with Io representing the strong nuclear force, as alluded to in its lore as the force that binds all matter together, as well as its abilities which mostly rely on being bound to a partner to achieve maximum effect. , , , and together represent the four
Alternate color theme, briefly used until the March 28, 2013 Patch