Huskar, o Sacred Warrior é um herói de Força, de longo alcance, que é um carregador e emboscador efetivo, ambos com grandes benefícios e riscos oferecidos. Ele é conhecido por ser um adversário poderoso na maioria das partidas porque seu ataque automático com dano por segundo pode facilmente matar outros heróis em qualquer ponto do jogo assumindo que ninguém está nas proximidades para salvá-los. Ao contrário da maioria dos heróis, Huskar não usa muita mana em suas habilidades; em vez disso, ele sacrifica sua própria vida para infringir dano adicional. Sua passiva, Sangue do Furioso, define o poder de sacrifício: Huskar fica mais perigoso quando se machuca. Esta habilidade concede um aumentado de resistência mágica e velocidade de ataque, dependendo da quantidade de vida faltante. Combinado com DPS da Lança Flamejante, o aumento de velocidade de ataque de Sangue do Furioso permite que o Huskar produza danos colossais, which can be used to gain an advantage over the enemies early on during the game. Vitalidade Interior magically heals Huskar or his allies, regenerating health each second based upon the target's primary attribute, and healing more when the health is at a critical level. His Quebra de Vida is his most dangerous ability, but also his riskiest one: charging towards his target, Huskar sheds a large amount of his life force to cut an equal amount of the target's current health. This is great to use as an initiation spell as it deals a guaranteed percentage damage, allowing Huskar and his allies to feel the pain that the Sacred Warrior felt. Courageous and fearless, Huskar is powerful at any stage of the game and is willing to suffer and face death, for the greater good of taking his allies to victory.
- The vida percentage and the primary stats are checked periodically and the regeneration adjusted instantly.
- Restores in the form of regeneration, so it regenerates 1.2 + of primary attribute in 0.1 seconds intervals.
- Over the full duration it heals 192 health and between 96%/128%/160%/192% to 352%/480%/608%/736% of the target's primary attribute.
- Can be cast on creep-heroes, applying only the base regen on them, since they have no attributes.
Pierces spell immunity when the required talent is chosen.
- O tipo de dano em si é remoção de vida.
- Huskar não pode se matar usando esta habilidade.
- Uses Huskar's 400 ( 550) attack range when using autocast. Manually casting it uses the 450 ( 600) cast range.
- Burning Spear stacks additively when used multiple times on one target.
- Each attack places the debuff on the target.
- The number of debuffs are summed up and displayed as one icon on the affected enemy.
- A number on the icon reveals the amount of stacks. The number is visible to everyone.
- Every instance's duration is completely independent from other instances. They do not prolong or refresh each other.
- The debuff is only placed once and refreshed with successive casts.
- The debuff deals damage equal to 5/10/15/20 ( 15/20/25/30) times the number of stacks, starting 1 second after the debuff is applied.
- Deals a total of 40/80/120/160 ( 120/160/200/240) damage per Burning Spear instance (before reductions).
- Huskar's size increases the closer he gets to the max bonuses of Sangue do Furioso, up to 35%.
- Although not visible in the HUD due to it no showing enough decimals, each missing point of health grants bonuses.
- No bonuses are applied at 100% health and the maximum is applied when strictly below 10% health.
- The health percentage is checked periodically and the effects adapted instantly.
- Increases Huskar's total magic resistance to 40%/47.5%/55%/62.5% when below 10% health.
- Huskar leaps at a speed of 1200 and cannot be disjointed.
- Applies a basic dispel on Huskar upon cast.
- Upon cast, Huskar receives the buff, which lasts for 5 seconds or until reaching the target, whichever is shorter.
- Huskar can use items and spells during the leap. However, position changing effects like Adaga de Translocação cancel it.
- The damage to self is magical as well. Thus, it can be reduced by magic resistance (including the effect from ).
- The self-damage is not lethal, no matter how strong it gets amplified. Huskar não pode se negar com Quebra de Vida.
- The self-damage is applied on impact, it's not applied if the leap is interrupted prematurely.
- If Huskar is disabled during the leap or the distance between the target and Huskar becomes more than 1400, the leap stops.
- Cannot target couriers.
|Talentos do herói|
|causam dano puro||25||+150 de alcance de ataque|
|+400 de alcance de uso para||20||+15 de Força|
|15% de roubo de vida||15||+10 de DPS para|
|+20 de dano||10||+175 de vida|
- O talento de alcance de ataque também afeta o alcance de uso da .
- O talento de vida aumenta a capacidade máxima e mantém a porcentagem atual.
- O talento de roubo de vida se acumula com outras fontes de roubo de vida.
|Funções:||Carregador Resistente Iniciador|
|Estilo de jogo:||Rescued against his will from the Nothl Realm, the revived Huskar found supernatural strength in his own living essence. The Sacred Warrior marks Burning Spears with blood, setting both weapon and lifeforce alight before throwing them at his foes. By sacrificing a portion of his health with Life Break, Huskar lunges towards a single target, causing it to lose an even greater portion of health. With every blow sustained, Berserker's Blood redoubled the Sacred Warrior's speed and made him ever more resilient to magic, facing down his opponent in a bloody fervor until he emerged triumphant.|
- Huskar's name might be derived from the Old Norse word "Huskarl", the title given to the highly-skilled bodyguards of important Norse lords and kings.
- His name might also be derived from Huáscar Inca, a leader of the Inca Empire in the 16th century. Huskar's lore also connects him to , who is a Shadow Priest (fits in the Native American shaman role).
- Before 6.79, you could use a Cetro Fantasma and then manually cast on enemies. You would take little magic damage since the magic resistance provided by reduced the incoming magic damage significantly, while also being immune to physical damage because of the ethereal state.
- In The Lab, a VR game by Valve, there are some Bendie soldiers who wield Huskar's throwing spears in the minigame Longshot, along with other Dota 2 weapons like Axe's war axe, Dragon Knight's sword and Stout Shield.
Modelo em baixa violência