Da wiki Dota 2 Wiki
| Gotas Infundidas|
|Proteção elemental de ataques mágicos.|
".5" não pode ser atribuído a um tipo de número declarado com o valor 0.
- Torna-se disponível para comprar depois de marcar 3 minutos de partida.
- Depois disto, tem o tempo de reabastecimento de 1 segundo.
- Gotas Infundidas não acumulam-se no inventario. Cada unidade requer um espaço próprio. Sua regeneração acumula-se. Perdem as cargas no mesmo tempo, embora apenas um realmente bloqueia o dano.
- Only procs on magical damage equal to or greater than 50 (before reductions), not including self-inflicted damage and damage dealt by allies.
- When procced, blocks up to 120 magical damage (before reductions).
- Also ignores every form of damage amplification, including spell damage amplification.
- Has the highest priority in the group of damage negating spells, blocking damage before any of them do.
- Has a higher priority than [[|20px|link=Blade Mail]] [[Blade Mail|]], meaning it first blocks damage before they spread it. and
- Has a lower priority than , meaning Mana Shield first reduces damage before Raindrop blocks it.
- Neither consumes charges nor blocks any damage while on cooldown.
- Offensive heroes with low health who struggle against magical damage.
- Heroes who already have a source of magic damage reduction will take even less damage with Infused Raindrop.
- 's will still trigger after, Infused Raindrop's damage reduction, making him much more resilient against magical damage.
- The item gives the most mana regeneration per gold in early game (in the late game, percentage mana regeneration gives more). Combine it with a Máscara do Sábio for cost effective mana regeneration.
- Infused Raindrop completely blocks the damage of [[|20px|link=Eul's Scepter of Divinity]] [[Eul's Scepter of Divinity|]]'s Cyclone, so that the Cyclone cannot disable Adaga de Translocação, allowing the holder to instantly blink away.
- It is useful against heroes that harass early lanes with magical damage, especially against heroes with stronger nukes and a high mana cost, like , , , and .
- It is also good against lower nukes, like Maelstrom's and its upgrade's Chain Lightning. 's spells, and , although these spells are in return able to burn through raindrops faster than the heavy nukes. This also applies to
- Since it ignores damage instances below 50, it is not effective against most damage over time abilities, like the ones from
, , and .
- Infused Raindrop is also not very effective against damage over time which deals just high enough damage to proc it, as one such spell can proc Raindrop multiple times throughout its duration, wasting charges on rather low damage ticks, as compared to burst damage. Spells like and are long lasting damage over time spells which can easily use up 2 charges per cast, with just minimal damage getting blocked.
- Shorter effects like , or enough stacks of (with just a few stacks) are also able to waste charges, as they deal the mnimum required damage to proc it, allowing enemies to throw higher damage nukes while the item is on cooldown.
- In the later game, Resplendor burns Raindrops' charges away without any effort and with the minimum amount of damage getting blocked, making it very ineffective against Radiance.
- The item should not be used in combination with any other form of damage negation, like or , because it stills lose a charge and block the damage before the spell blocks them, basically wasting a charge for damage which would have already been blocked by the spells.