Foice de Vyse
| Foice de Vyse|
|A relíquia mais protegida pelo culto de Vyse, é a arma mais cobiçada pelos magos.|
The Foice de Vyse, also known as Sheepstick, is an item purchasable at the Main Shop, under Caster. However, it requires items from the Secret Shop/Side Lane Shop to be assembled, or can be assembled entirely with items from the Secret Shop.
- Foice de Vyse concede um total de 180 de vida, 5.5% de amplificação de regeneração de vida, 1.6 de armadura, 10 de velocidade de ataque, 420 de mana, 63% de amplificação de regeneração de mana (at least 3.67 mana regen) e 2.45% de amplificação mágica.
- Applies a hex on the target, setting its base movement speed to 140, silencing, muting and disarming it.
- Since hex changes base movement speed and does not actually apply a slow, all speed effects are calculated using the 140 base speed.
- Hex instantly destroys illusions.
- Scythe of Vyse's hex transforms the target into a pig.
Heroes whose default item build includes Scythe of Vyse as a core item
Heroes whose default item build includes Scythe of Vyse as a situational item
Strength:, , , .
Agility:, , , , , .
Intelligence:, , , , , , , , , . , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- Combine it with a blink or invisibility to surprise your target and approach and hit him while he is hexed. You can also use those items to catch an enemy that is running away.
- Useful against enemies that have items to purge debuffs like [[|20px|link=Eul's Scepter of Divinity]] [[Eul's Scepter of Divinity|]], Machado Ilusório, Grevas Guardiãs to use a Espinho Sangrento in combination.
- Extremely powerful against heroes with high DPS, escape abilities, disablers, debuffs and carrying initiation or escape items like [[|20px|link=Black King Bar]] [[Black King Bar|]], [[|20px|link=Blade Mail]] [[Blade Mail|]], Adaga de Translocação, Lâmina das Sombras, Pergaminho de Teletransporte.
- As a support it can be worth to use hex on an enemy carry using Orbe de Lótus.
- In the original DotA, this item was known as Guinsoo's Scythe of Vyse, as a tribute to one of the developers of DotA: Allstars, who went on to co-create League of Legends.
- This item is known by many players (and referred to by several in-game Heroes) as "Sheepstick" due to turning targeted heroes into sheep in DotA. However, in Dota 2, targeted units turn into a pig.
- The item's name may be a reference to the Sega RPG Skies of Arcadia. The main character, Vyse, has been depicted wielding a scythe in early concept art.