Darkterror the Faceless Void is a melee agility hero generally played as an off-laner or carry. Given a little time, he becomes a terrifyingly powerful hero capable of destroying entire enemy teams in seconds.
Wielding his cosmically powered mace, each hit can lock his foes in time, stopping them in place. He can jump into or out of combat using Time Walk while simultaneously reverting recently taken damage. Darkterror can also pause his foes' cooldowns with Time Dilation, lowering their attack and movement speed in the process. His ultimate, Chronosphere, locks time for everything within its area of effect, giving him time to strike down any enemies caught within with no resistance from them for several seconds. Though ideally he wants teammates who can capitalize on Chronosphere, it's one of the most devastating initiation spells in the game and can easily win team fights before his opponents can react.
|Darkterror, Faceless Void|
|Reproduzir "From a place beyond time, and time beyond counting."|
|História:||Darkterror, o Faceless Void, é um visitante de Claszureme, um reino onde o tempo não existe. Ainda é um mistério a razão pela qual este ser de outra dimensão acredita que a luta pelas Pedras Nêmesis vale a entrada ao nosso plano físico, mas, aparentemente, um distúrbio no equilíbrio do poder deste mundo tem repercussões nas dimensões adjacentes. O tempo não interessa para Darkterror, exceto como um meio de frutrar os seus inimigos e de ajudar os seus aliados. O seu vasto conhecimento do cosmos deu-lhe uma qualidade remota e desconexa, embora na batalha ele é bem capaz de torná-la pessoal.|
|Voz:||Dave Fennoy (Respostas)|
- Time Walk moves Faceless Void with a speed of 3000.
- Faceless Void is invulnerable during Time Walk.
- Does not disjoint projectiles upon cast.
- Does not travel the full distance, when targeting closer than its max distance.
- Upon cast, any damage Faceless Void took in the last 2 seconds gets healed back up. This includes damage dealt by allies.
- Since it is a heal, it is prevented by [[|16px|link=Ancient Apparition/Habilidades_antigas#Ice Blast]] [[Ancient Apparition/Habilidades_antigas#Ice Blast|]].
- Only backtracks the 3 damage types. Heals and HP Removal are not backtracked.
- Status buffs and debuffs, cooldowns and mana are completely unaffected.
- Does not actually freeze cooldowns, instead, it adds up to 6/8/10/12 seconds on ongoing cooldowns and visually freezes the timer.
- Abilities cast by affected units after the debuff is applied are not affected by the debuff.
- Does not affect the cooldown of items or abilities without a cooldown. Does affect cooldowns of passive abilities.
- Does not affect the recharge time of charge-based spells.
- However, if the last charge of a spell was used and the icon shows a cooldown, that cooldown is affected.
- Freezing that cooldown causes the recharge timer and the cooldown to desynchronize, so that the spell is still on cooldown even after gaining a charge back.
- The slow has no stack limit. Each ability on cooldown adds a stack.
- Also counts the cooldown of hidden abilities, like Invoker's uninvoked spells, [[|16px|link=Troll Warlord/Habilidades_antigas#Whirling Axes]] [[Troll Warlord/Habilidades_antigas#Whirling Axes|]] or [[|16px|link=Lone Druid/Habilidades_antigas#Battle Cry]] [[Lone Druid/Habilidades_antigas#Battle Cry|]].
- Rubick's stolen spells which are on cooldown and already lost do not count, as they are not hidden, but removed.
- The stack count can only increase, and never decline. If an ability gets refreshed, the slow still keeps all the current stacks.
- Abilities can still be reset (e.g. Orbe Restaurador) while affected by Time Dilation.
- However, when reset in any other way than a Refresher Orb (e.g. [[|16px|link=Tinker/Habilidades_antigas#Rearm]] [[Tinker/Habilidades_antigas#Rearm|]]), abilities go back on cooldown again upon losing the debuff.
- Multiple instances of Time Dilation do not stack. Recasting it has no effect on spells which are already affected by a previous cast.
- Does not stack with other bashes. The bash from Esmagador de Crânios and Lâmina Abissal is completely disabled for Faceless Void.
- The damage can be reduced with e.g. [[|16px|link=Bane/Habilidades_antigas#Enfeeble]] [[Bane/Habilidades_antigas#Enfeeble|]] or [[|16px|link=Razor/Habilidades_antigas#Static Link]] [[Razor/Habilidades_antigas#Static Link|]].
- However, it cannot be amplified with e.g. [[|16px|link=Magnus/Habilidades_antigas#Empower]] [[Magnus/Habilidades_antigas#Empower|]] or the Runa de Dano Duplo.
- Adds an average of 5/11.25/20/31.25 magical damage to every attack.
- Time Lock uses pseudo-random distribution.
- Chronosphere affects all units which are not owned by Faceless Void, including buildings, wards and allies.
- Does not affect couriers, hidden units and invulnerable heroes. All other invulnerable units are fully affected.
- Instantly destroys [[|16px|link=Gyrocopter/Habilidades_antigas#Homing Missile]] [[Gyrocopter/Habilidades_antigas#Homing Missile|]]s and [[|16px|link=Weaver/Habilidades_antigas#The Swarm]] [[Weaver/Habilidades_antigas#The Swarm|]] beetles.
- While in the Chronosphere, Faceless Void and any units he controls are hasted to 1000 movement speed and phased, meaning slows have no effect on them.
- Faceless Void and illusions of him (be it his own, enemy or allied illusions) are never disabled by any Chronosphere.
- However, the movement speed and phase is only provided to the caster of it.
- The only exception is illusions from an allied [[|16px|link=Morphling/Habilidades_antigas#Replicate]] [[Morphling/Habilidades_antigas#Replicate|]], which also gain the movement speed inside the Chronosphere.
- Affected units are stunned. When other units walk inside the area, they also get affected for its remaining duration.
- Cancels most sources of Forced Movement upon applying the disabling debuff on a unit.
- Units inside Chronosphere can be pulled out by various spells. [[|20px|link=Force Staff]] [[Force Staff|]] / Lança Furacão and [[|16px|link=Earth Spirit/Habilidades_antigas#Geomagnetic Grip]] [[Earth Spirit/Habilidades_antigas#Geomagnetic Grip|]] cannot move units out of Chronosphere.
|Talentos do herói|
|+600 de alcance de uso para Andar Temporal||25||20% de esquiva|
|+120 de ouro por minuto||20||+300 de vida|
|+25 de dano||15||+7 de armadura|
|+8 de Força||10||+15 de velocidade de ataque|
- A armadura e o dano de ataque são adicionados como bônus, então não beneficiam ilusões.
- O aprimoramento de vida aumenta a capacidade máxima e mantém a porcentagem atual.
- O ouro concedido pelo talento não é seguro.
- A esquiva acumula-se multiplicativamente com outras fontes de esquiva.
- In DotA, Faceless Void's alternate/fun name is Gorzerk.
- Faceless Void's death response, Reproduzir "Unkind…Rewind" is likely a reference to the old saying, "Be Kind, Rewind", a saying used to remind customers to rewind rented VHS tapes before returning them to the store.
- Faceless Void's respawn line Reproduzir "In the land of time, the no-eyed man is king." refers to the famous adage by Desiderius Erasmus: "In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king."
- The word "Chrono" is a Greek word which means "time", and when combined with "sphere" can be translated as "The sphere of time", much likely to describe his Ultimate's ability (to pause/stop time for his own purpose).
- Faceless Void's green heart shaped belt buckle could be a reference to Dio Brando from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure by Hirohiko Araki considering they both have the ability to stop time.
- When using [[|16px|link=Faceless Void/Habilidades_antigas#Chronosphere]] [[Faceless Void/Habilidades_antigas#Chronosphere|]], Faceless Void strikes a pose similar to Dio Brando's signature pose.
Modelo e ícones antes da Atualização de 20 de março de 2015