Darkterror the Faceless Void is a melee agility hero generally played as an off-laner or carry. Given a little time, he becomes a terrifyingly powerful hero capable of destroying entire enemy teams in seconds.
Wielding his cosmically powered mace, each hit can lock his foes in time, stopping them in place. He can jump into or out of combat using Andar Temporal while simultaneously reverting recently taken damage. Darkterror can also pause his foes' cooldowns with Dilatação Temporal, lowering their attack and movement speed in the process. His ultimate, Cronosfera, locks time for everything within its area of effect, giving him time to strike down any enemies caught within with no resistance from them for several seconds. Though ideally he wants teammates who can capitalize on Chronosphere, it's one of the most devastating initiation spells in the game and can easily win team fights before his opponents can react.
- Time Walk moves Faceless Void with a speed of 3000.
- Faceless Void is invulnerable during Time Walk.
- Does not disjoint projectiles upon cast.
- Does not travel the full distance, when targeting closer than the max distance.
- Upon cast, any damage Faceless Void took in the last 2 seconds gets healed back up. This includes damage dealt by allies.
- Since it is a heal, it is prevented by .
- Only backtracks the 3 damage types. Heals and HP Removal are not backtracked.
- This means it cannot backtrack e.g. , , and .
- Status buffs and debuffs, cooldowns and mana are completely unaffected.
- Does not actually freeze cooldowns, instead, it adds 6/8/10/12 seconds on ongoing cooldowns.
- Abilities cast by affected units after the debuff is applied are not affected by the debuff.
- Does not affect the cooldown of items or abilities without a cooldown. Does affect cooldowns of passive abilities.
- Does not affect the recharge time of charge-based spells.
- However, if the last charge of a spell was used and the icon shows a cooldown, that cooldown is affected.
- Freezing that cooldown causes the recharge timer and the cooldown to desynchronize, so that the spell is still on cooldown even after gaining a charge back.
- The slow has no stack limit. Each ability on cooldown adds a stack.
- Also counts the cooldown of hidden abilities, like 's uninvoked spells, , or abilities granted by .
- 's stolen spells which are on cooldown and already lost do not count, as they are not hidden, but removed.
- The stack count can only increase, and never decline. If an ability gets refreshed, the slow still keeps all the current stacks.
- Abilities can still be reset (e.g.
) while affected by Time Dilation.
- However, when reset in any other way than a Refresher Orb or (e.g. ), abilities go back on cooldown again upon losing the debuff.
- Multiple instances of Time Dilation do not stack, but refresh the duration.
- Does not stack with other bashes. The bash from and is completely disabled for Faceless Void.
- The proccing attack first applies the debuff, then its own damage.
- The damage can be reduced with e.g.
- However, it cannot be amplified with e.g. or the .
- Adds an average of 5/11,25/20/31,25 ( 15/26,25/40/56,25) magical damage to every attack.
- Time Lock uses pseudo-random distribution.
- Chronosphere affects all units which are not owned by Faceless Void, including buildings, wards and allies.
- Does not affect couriers, hidden units and invulnerable heroes. All other invulnerable units are fully affected.
- Instantly destroys s and beetles.
- While in the Chronosphere, Faceless Void and any units he controls are phased and hasted, meaning they cannot be slowed below the set value.
- Faceless Void and illusions of him (be it his own, enemy or allied illusions) are never disabled by any Chronosphere.
- However, the movement speed and phase is only provided to the caster of it.
- Affected units are stunned. When other units walk inside the area, they also get affected for its remaining duration.
- Cancels most sources of Forced Movement upon applying the disabling debuff on a unit.
- Units inside Chronosphere can be pulled out by various spells. , , and cannot move units out of Chronosphere.
- Grants Faceless Void a chance to avoid damage completely.
- Backtrack belongs to the group of damage negating effects. It is not evasion.
- This means it only negates damage, it does not evade any side effects of spells or attacks, like disables.
- When an attack has e.g. Mana Break and Backtrack triggers on the attack, the damage is avoided, but the mana burn still takes effect.
- This also means that True Strike or Accuracy does not stop Backtrack from avoiding attack damage.
- Evasion has priority over Backtrack. When evasion procs, Backtrack cannot proc on that attack.
- Backtrack has the third highest priority in the group of damage negating effects.
- This means when combined with e.g. or , Bactrack negates damage while the shield or armor do not.
- As with all damage manipulating effects, Backtrack can negate all 3 damage types.
- Increases Faceless Void's effective health by an average of 33% against those.
- Fully ignores damage which is flagged as HP Removal.
|Talentos do herói|
|+175 à área de efeito da||25||+25% de chance de ativar Regressão|
|+500 de alcance de uso para||20||+40 de velocidade de ataque|
|+300 de vida||15||+100 de dano para|
|+8 de Força||10||+20 de dano|
|Funções:||Carregador Iniciador Desativador Escapista Resistente|
|Estilo de jogo:||Hailing from the realm of Claszureme, Darkterror is a being for whom the laws of spacetime do not apply. The Faceless Void knocks opponents out of this dimension, pausing and stunning them with Time Lock. He fast-forwards through space, stepping past obstacles while backtracking any damage taken. Nearby enemies are exposed to Time Dilation, slowing not only their movement, but also the rate at which spells can be cast. Darkterror rips opens a rift to Claszureme, bringing all except himself to a complete standstill. Frozen in time, foes can only stand oblivious as the Faceless Void dismantles them from within the Chronosphere.|
- In DotA, Faceless Void's alternate/fun name is Gorzerk.
- Faceless Void's death response, Reproduzir "Unkind…Rewind" is likely a reference to the old saying, "Be Kind, Rewind", a saying used to remind customers to rewind rented VHS tapes before returning them to the store.
- Faceless Void's respawn line Reproduzir "In the land of time, the no-eyed man is king." refers to the famous adage by Desiderius Erasmus: "In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king."
- The word "Chrono" is a Greek word which means "time", and when combined with "sphere" can be translated as "The sphere of time", much likely to describe his Ultimate's ability (to pause/stop time for his own purpose).
- Faceless Void's green heart shaped belt buckle could be a reference to Dio Brando from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure by Hirohiko Araki considering they both have the ability to stop time.
- When using , Faceless Void strikes a pose similar to Dio Brando's signature pose.
Modelo e ícones antes da Atualização de 20 de março de 2015