Enigma is a ranged intelligence hero who uses his abilities to cripple his enemies, supported by a seemingly inexhaustible army of creeps. His fearsome abilities can bind entire teams under his might. Enigma is also a formidable jungler and pusher owing to his ability to create creeps.
The deliverance of his ultimate, Black Hole, engulfs an area around him with dark energies and disables enemies caught within it, making him an extremely powerful yet conditional initiator and disabler. His Midnight Pulse consumes sections of enemies' life in a region over time and his Malefice stuns targets. His trademark ability is Demonic Conversion, which splits a creep into three eidolons under his control. If they can land enough attacks on an enemy unit before their expiration, they multiply and are healed to full health.
- The first instance occurs upon cast, and then every 2 seconds.
- Pode causar até 90/150/210/270 ( 240/400/560/720) de dano (antes das reduções).
- On each tick, Malefice first applies the damage, then the stun.
- Multiple instances of Malefice do not stack, but refresh the duration instead. It continues ticking with the tick rate of the first cast.
Extension:DynamicPageList (DPL), version 3.2.1: Warning: No results.
- Demonic Conversion kills the target unit, granting the gold and experience bounty, or resulting in a deny when cast on allied units.
- Eidolons multiply when they release their 7th attack regardless of whether successfully hitting their target or if the target is a valid one (such as a building).
- When multiplying, the Eidolon's health is refreshed. Their duration is not refreshed.
- Eidolons can only multiply once. Eidolons which spawned through multiplication, cannot multiply.
- Eidolons that have multiplied last about a second longer than those that have not.
- This allows Enigma to convert his own Eidolons once they have multiplied.
- Midnight Pulse deals damage in 1 second instances, starting 1 second after cast, resulting in 11 instances.
- Can deal up to 33%/41.25%/49.5%/57.75% of the affected units' maximum health as damage (before reductions).
- Successive casts of Midnight Pulse work fully independently from each other.
- Destroys trees within 550 radius at the target location upon cast.
- Pulls affected units towards the center at a speed of 40, resulting in a maximum possible distance of 160.
- Can pull affected units over impassable terrain and through trees without destroying them.
- Caught enemies cannot be pulled out by Erro Lua em Módulo:Ability_ID na linha 44: Could not find Cargo data for "Geomagnetic Grip". or .
- Other position changing spells like Erro Lua em Módulo:Ability_ID na linha 44: Could not find Cargo data for "Meat Hook". and Erro Lua em Módulo:Ability_ID na linha 44: Could not find Cargo data for "Nether Swap". can push or pull units out of Black Hole.
- The pull and disable are provided by an aura, which lingers for 0.5 seconds, or until the channeling stops, whichever is shorter.
- Deals damage in 1 second intervals, starting 1 second after cast, resulting in 4 instances.
- Can deal up to 200/400/600 ( + 12%/15%/18%/21% of max health) damage (before reductions).
- The Erro Lua em Módulo:Ability_ID na linha 44: Could not find Cargo data for "Midnight Pulse". to be cast when using Black Hole, it just adds its damage to Black Hole:
does not actually cause
- The extra damage is equal to the current level of Midnight Pulse, so if not learned, Black Hole deals no extra damage.
- The extra damage is dealt in separate instances, in the same intervals as Black Hole's damage, resulting in 8 total instances together with Black Hole's regular damage.
- The extra damage is dealt across the whole radius of Black Hole and lasts for the duration of Black Hole.
- The extra damage stacks with any previously cast Midnight Pulse and deals pure damage.
- Unlike the Midnight Pulse skill, the upgrade's pulse damage hits ancient creeps, couriers and creep-heroes.
- Also unlike Midnight Pulse, it does not destroy trees in the area upon cast.
- Provides 800 range ground vision at the targeted point for 4 seconds upon cast.
|Talentos do herói|
|+8 aparições para||25||+5 instâncias para|
|+70 de dano para Aparições||20||+500 de vida|
|+150 de ouro por minuto||15||15% de redução de intervalo entre usos|
|+15% de resistência mágica||10||+25 de velocidade de movimento|
- O talento de resistência mágica acumula multiplicativamente com outras fontes de resistência mágica.
- O talento de resistência mágica aumenta a resistência mágica de Enigma para 36,25%.
- O ouro fornecido pelo talento não é seguro.
- O talento de redução de intervalo entre usos se acumula multiplicativamente com Runa Arcana. e aditivamente com
- O talento de vida aumenta a capacidade máxima e mantém a porcentagem atual.
|Funções:||Desativador Caçador Iniciador Emburrador|
|Estilo de jogo:||A mystery worthy of his name, Enigma could only be described as a being of the void, a beast between planes. He draws aspects of himself from other dimensions, performing Demonic Conversions to summon numerous Eidolons. The ground darkens under a Midnight Pulse, and foes are stunned by the unseen force of Malefice as they try to flee its entropic effects. One legend has it that Enigma is actually the first collapsed star. This theory grows more plausible as Enigma begins to channel a cosmic singularity, pulling all except himself into the superdense center of his Black Hole.|
- Many of Enigma's responses are references to Friedrich Nietzsche's works; the line, Reproduzir "I stare also into you." references a passage in Beyond Good and Evil, where it is stated that "And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you".
- Enigma's rival line towards Reproduzir "Even time may fail in the face of gravity.'" is a reference to the time dilating effect of gravity.
- Many of Enigma's responses are also references to concepts in cosmology (the Big Bang, gravity wells, redshifts, and black holes) or particle physics (path integrals, universal constants).
- In DotA, Enigma's hero name was Darchrow. In the transition to Dota 2, his name was removed, most likely to emphasize his hero title.
- Reproduzir "The Fundamentals unite." , , and together represent the four fundamental forces of the universe with Enigma representing the gravitational force. This is reflected in several of Enigma's responses to these heroes.
- The term "eidolon" comes from ancient greek literature, where it refers to a human-like phantom, the shade of one who died.
Modelo antes da versão 7.00