Animação de uso:+
Raio de busca: 400
Máximo de alvos: 2
Dano por segundo: 60/80/92/100
O enraizamento continua e tenta causar dano se o efeito negativo for colocado antes da imunidade a magias e não dissipado.
- Correntes de Fogo interrompe as magias de canalização ao ser usado.
- Apesar do efeito visual, o efeito das Correntes de fogo são aplicados imediatamente e não pode ser anulado.
- As unidades-alvo são escolhidas aleatoriamente dentro do raio, não há prioridades de escolha
- Enraiza os alvos, impedindo-os de se movimentar e usar algumas magias de movimentação.
- Causa dano em intervalos de 0,5 segundo, começando 0,5 segundo depois do uso, resultando em 3/4/5/6 ( 5/6/7/8) instâncias de dano.
Animação de uso:+
Alcance de uso: 700
Intervalo entre pulos: 0,2
Dano de ataque adicional em heróis: 40/80/120/160
Redução de dano em criaturas: 50%
Tempo de restauração de cargas: 0
- Acerta inimigos/criaturas neutras na área de efeito, mesmo que estejam na névoa. Unidades na névoa são marcadas quando a magia é usada.
- Alvos são determinados quando a magia é lançada. Entrar ou sair do raio de efeito não surte efeito.
- Upon cast, all targets within the area are marked. A flaming sword appears above them as an indicator, which lasts until they get hit.
- During Sleight of Fist, this ability is inactive, so that it cannot be recast until the current cast finishes.
- Sleight of Fist has no range limit. Once a target is marked, it cannot escape Sleight of Fist with distance.
- Does not affect invisible units. When a marked unit turns invisible, it gets fully skipped if it is still invisible on its turn.
- Jumps in 0,2 second intervals. The jumps are random between all marked units, there are no priorities.
- On each jump, Ember Spirit is positioned 50 range away from his target, on a line between the target and the cast location of Sleight of Fist.
- Makes Ember Spirit perform an instant attack on each jump against the targets.
- During Sleight of Fist, Ember Spirit does not need to turn to cast targeted spells or items.
- After all marked targets have been slashed, Ember Spirit returns to the position he had upon casting Sleight of Fist.
- That position is marked by a remnant for the duration.
- Casting forced movement do not. cancels Sleight of Fist. However, other sources of
- Flame Guard interrupts Ember Spirit's channeling spells upon cast.
- Can deal a total of 240/480/800/1200 ( 720/1200/1760/2400) damage to a single unit (before reductions), assuming a max duration Flame Guard.
- Blocks damage before any reductions, except when spell immune, during which it does not block any magical damage.
- Recasting Flame Guard refreshes the buff and resets the barrier's absorb capacity.
- Does not stack with other magical damage barriers.
- If multiple sources of barriers are active on a unit, all of them lose capacity from the same absorbed damage instance.
- Only blocks magical damage, coming from spells and attacks. Does not block any physical or pure damage.
Animação de uso:+
Duração dos resquícios: 45
- Ember Spirit gets all 3 charges immediately upon learning Fire Remnant.
- Acquiring the first time instantly grants 2 charges as well. This only happens once, so re-acquiring it does not grant another 2 charges.
- Fire Remnants move to their targeted location at a speed of 250% ( 500%) of Ember Spirit's movement speed.
- The speed is set upon cast and does not adapt.
- Since Fire Remnants last for 45 seconds and the replenish time is 38 ( 18) seconds, it is possible to have 4 ( 5) ( 6, 7) remnants up at a time.
- Every time a Fire Remnant is placed, Ember Spirit gets a status buff, showing the duration of the remnant. The status buff disappears once the Remnant expires or is used.
- Fire Remnants are visible to everyone. They do not grant any vision and thus cannot be seen when sent into the Fog of War.
- Fire Remnants deal no damage when they expire.
- Você se move para cada com uma velocidade de 1300 unidades, ou em 0,4 segundos, o que for mais rápido.
- Ember Spirit is invulnerable while traveling to a Fire Remnant.
- The mana cost of Activate Fire Remnant is always the same, regardless of how many remnants he is traveling to with a single cast.
- Does not disjoint projectiles that are traveling towards Ember Spirit when he casts this spell.
- While traveling, Ember Spirit can attack, cast spells, and use items.
- Forced movement cancels the movement of Activate Fire Remnant and removes its invulnerability.
- However, the remnants still get used up and Ember Spirit gets instantly moved to the last one's location once it explodes.
- Always travels to the Fire Remnant furthest away from the targeted point first.
- Ember Spirit damages enemies within a 225 radius around him as he travels, and in a 450 radius around a remnant upon reaching it.
- Enemies may only be damaged once per remnant, either by Ember Spirit as he travels towards the remnant, or by him upon reaching the remnant.
- Destroys trees within 200 radius around Ember Spirit while traveling to a remnant.
- Though at high speeds, some trees may be skipped.
|Talentos do herói|
|-20 para recuperar cargas de||25||2 cargas para|
|Impacto Verdadeiro||20||+10% de amplificação mágica|
|+1s para||15||+60 de DPS para|
|+250 de absorção para||10||+25 de dano|
Começo da partida:
Meio da partida:
|Funções:||Carregador Escapista Bombardeador Desativador Iniciador|
|Estilo de jogo:||Impressed by the teachings of Xin, the Burning Celestial breathed life into the warrior-poet's ashes, and from there an image of Xin appeared, born anew as the Ember Spirit. The great teacher dashes through his opponents, a Sleight of Fist that strikes each foe once before returning to his original spot. He immobilizes enemies with Searing Chains, holding them in place against the scorching heat of his Flame Guard. Across the land, Xin's glowing likenesses stand silent guard. The Ember Spirit arrives at his Fire Remnants from impossible distances, catching the unprepared in a burst of flame before they surrender their lives to Xin's burning blades.|
- Ember Spirit, like Pandaren are a race of creatures in the Warcraft Universe. , , and , was a Pandaren in DotA. However, he was re-skinned to avoid copyright issues with Blizzard Entertainment, since
- The hat on Ember Spirit's back was originally intended to be worn on his head. This model and positioning can still be seen when using Chapéu do Ember Spirit, a cosmetic item that was made available via drops when Ember Spirit was released.
- Most of Ember Spirit's responses are exactly four words long, a reference to four-character Chinese idioms known as chengyu. According to Xin himself: ▶️ "Four words is plenty."