Elder Titan is perhaps best known for his ability Astral Spirit, which sends forth an image of himself that damages enemies that it passes through, and upon returning to Elder Titan boosts his attack damage and movement speed, making him a fearsome melee fighter. Possessing a channeled sleep in Echo Stomp, Elder Titan is also capable of knocking out his foes for an extended period of time if they are caught within its radius; Astral Spirit also allows him to cast this ability and disable large groups of enemies from afar, making him one of the few initiators that does not require a Blink Dagger. This combination creates a perfect setup for his powerful ultimate Earth Splitter, which damages enemies based on their maximum HP and slows their movement speed. This, along with his ability to lower his enemies' physical and magical resistance with his Natural Order aura, makes Elder Titan scale well through his abilities and be effective at all stages of the game. As the progenitor of this world, Elder Titan reshapes the battlefield on a whim and can turn any teamfight in his favor.
|Elder Titan, the Worldsmith|
|Reproduzir "The battle is joined, like the pieces of a broken world."|
|Função:||Iniciador / Desativador / Bombardeador / Resistente|
|História:|| Talvez você se pergunte: "Como este mundo se formou?" Por que, de todos os mundos que existem, apenas este tem as suas propriedades estranhas, a sua diversa e heterogênea coleção de criaturas, culturas e tradições? "A resposta," alguém murmura, "está com os Titãs."
Estes progenitores originais estavam presentes próximos ao Início – se não verdadeiras testemunhas da criação, então nascidos com ela ainda ecoando nos seus ouvidos. Marcados com as energias mais primitivas do universo, não desejavam outra coisa senão continuar eles mesmos como criadores. Desta forma, dedicaram-se à tarefa de moldar a matéria ao seu desejo; martelando e aquecendo, dobrando e soprando. E quando a matéria provou-se menos desafiadora do que gostariam, viraram as suas ferramentas para si mesmos, remodelando as suas mentes e reforjando os seus espíritos até que se tornassem seres de grande resistência. A própria realidade tornou-se o maior objeto da sua metalurgia. Mesmo assim, durante o processo, algumas vezes erravam. Em casos de grande ambição, erros eram inevitáveis.
Aquele que conhecemos como Elder Titan era um grande inovador, um que estudou na forja da criação. Enquanto ele afiava as suas habilidades, despedaçou algo que não poderia nunca ser reparado, apenas jogado fora. Ele caiu no seu próprio mundo quebrado, ele mesmo uma alma despedaçada. Ali ele viveu com os estilhaços cortantes e planos fissurados, além de outros fragmentos perdidos que se espalharam pelas rachaduras no universo primitivo. E é por isso que o mundo que conhecemos se assemelha a uma ilha de náufragos, sobreviventes de um naufrágio há muito esquecido. Isto é, esquecido por todos menos Aquele que culpa a si mesmo. Ele emprega o seu tempo sempre em busca de uma forma de empreender os reparos, para que possa reunir os pedaços da sua alma quebrada, para que nós e todo o mundo possamos ser remendados. Este é Aquele que conhecemos como Elder Titan.
|Voz:||Jim French (Respostas)|
- Applies a sleep on affected units, preventing them from acting, until woken up.
- If a unit is hit by both damage components of the stomp, it takes 140/200/260/320 ( 340/400/460/520) damage (before reductions).
- When the Espírito Astral is summoned, it performs the stomp perfectly synchronized with Elder Titan.
- The sleep is applied in the radius around Elder Titan and the spirit. If the radii overlap, the duration does not stack up.
- If the spirit is not summoned or Astral Spirit is not learned, both magical and physical damage are centered around Elder Titan.
- The Espírito Astral has this ability as well (with a different icon). Ordering the spirit to cast it forces Elder Titan to cast his part.
- When being cast on the spirit while Elder Titan is disabled, it goes on cooldown for the spirit and does nothing.
- However, Elder Titan can still use it afterwards and the spirit still mimics, despite its own being on cooldown.
- When Elder Titan casts Echo Stomp while the Astral Spirit is disabled (e.g. inside Cronosfera), it still casts its part.
- Echo Stomp cannot be cancelled by ordering the spirit to stop. During the Echo Stomp animation, the spirit cannot act.
- Affected units cannot be woken up for the initial 0,8 seconds of the sleep.
- After the initial part, units wake up only after cumulatively taking 50/100/150/200 damage.
- Starts counting damage during the initial stun part already. Counts damage after all reductions.
- This means if the unit took enough damage during the 0,8, it may instantly wake up on the next damage instance afterwards.
- Does not count Espírito Astral's damage, but does count Divisor de Solos's and its own damage.
|Criatura especial Ancestral|
- The spirit is controllable by Elder Titan until the end of its duration.
- Other players cannot select the spirit, so it cannot be used to prevent selecting other units behind it.
- The spirit cannot intercept any spell (e.g. Gancho de Carne, Flecha Sagrada, Gancho).
- This is because the spirit's unit type and its invulnerability, making almost every spell ignore it.
- The only abilities affecting the spirit are Fenda Sombria and [[|16px|link=Drum of Endurance/Habilidades_antigas#Swiftness Aura]] [[Drum of Endurance/Habilidades_antigas#Swiftness Aura|]].
- The spirit's movement speed is set equal to Elder Titan's movement speed once upon cast and does not adapt to it afterwards.
- If Estado Natural is learnt, the aura's debuff is always applied before the Astral Spirit's damage, effectively increasing it.
- The Astral Spirit unites with Elder Titan when it comes within 100 range of him, meaning just walking through it returns it as well.
- Casting Pisão Ecoante while the spirit returns forces the spirit to stop and cast his part. It continues returning once the cast finishes.
- Upon having returned, Elder Titan receives the
, which grants him damage and speed based on the hit enemies.
- Does not count couriers.
- If the buff is still present on a recast, it gets refreshed, but not updated, upon returning the spirit again.
- If no enemies were hit, the buff is not placed, nor is an already existing buff getting refreshed.
- The Astral Spirit does not block neutral creep camps.
- This is how much attack damage Astral Spirit grants after hitting a certain amount of heroes:
- 1 hero: 15/30/45/60 ( 45/60/75/90)
- 2 heroes: 30/60/90/120 ( 90/120/150/180)
- 3 heroes: 45/90/135/180 ( 135/180/225/270)
- 4 heroes: 60/120/180/240 ( 180/240/300/360)
- 5 heroes: 75/150/225/300 ( 225/300/375/450)
- Replaces Espírito Astral until the spirit unites with Elder Titan again, or until Elder Titan dies.
- Return Astral Spirit does not interrupt Elder Titan's channeling spells upon cast.
- The Astral Spirit possesses this ability as well.
- Elder Titan cannot cast this while disabled, however, the Astral Spirit can while Elder Titan is disabled.
- The Astral Spirit moves back with a speed of 600.
- Armor reduction is based on the affected units' base armor and armor granted by agility. Direct armor bonuses are ignored.
- Magic resistance reduction is based on the affected units' base magic resistance. Magic resistance bonuses are ignored.
- This means, for heroes with 25% base magic resistance, it reduces magic resistance by 10%/15%/20%/25%, down to 15%/10%/5%/0%.
- For Visage, who has 10% base magic resistance, it reduces magic resistance by 4%/6%/8%/10%, down to 6%/4%/2%/0%.
- Adapts the armor reduction based on how the affected units' armor changes due to agility loss or gain in 0.5 second intervals.
- When the Espírito Astral is summoned, the magic resistance reduction is centered around it, while the armor reduction around Elder Titan.
- If the spirit is not summoned or Astral Spirit is not learned, both armor and magic resistance reduction are centered around Elder Titan.
- The aura's debuff lingers for 1 second.
- However, if Astral Spirit gets cast, enemies around Elder Titan who are not within range of the spirit's aura immediately lose the magic resistance reducing debuff.
- Deals 15%/20%/25% of the affected units' max health as magical damage first, and then 15%/20%/25% as physical damage.
- The crack extends at a speed of 910.
- Can hit units up to 2415 range away (crack distance + crack radius).
- Also affects units up to 315 range behind Elder Titan's cast position.
- The crack visually extends up to 2600 distance, but the actual effects stop at 2100.
- Affected units are instantly pulled towards the crack once it implodes.
- The pull interrupts channeling spells.
- Does not affect ancient creeps.
|Talentos do herói|
|100% de roubo de vida||25||-75s de intervalo entre usos para Divisor de Solos|
|+100 de dano para Pisão Ecoante||20||+70 de velocidade de ataque|
|+30 de ataque por herói para Espírito Astral||15||+15% de resistência mágica|
|+200 de vida||10||+25 de velocidade de movimento|
- O aprimoramento de vida aumenta a capacidade máxima e mantém a porcentagem atual.
- A resistência mágica acumula-se multiplicativamente com outras fontes de resistência mágica.
- Elder Titan was known as the Tauren Chieftain in DotA. The name change was likely done to avoid copyright issues with Blizzard Entertainment, since the Tauren is an existing race in the Warcraft universe.
- Elder Titan is voiced by Jim French, a prominent voice actor and radio personality; he is best known for voice-acting Bill in the Left 4 Dead series and Father Grigori in Half Life 2, two titles also made by Valve.
- In the splash art, a faint image of what looks to be Legion Commander can be seen.
- The delay time on Earth Splitter is 3.14 seconds, which is most likely a reference to pi. Pi is the ratio between a circle's circumference and its diameter, making it a fundamental constant in geometry and other more complex areas of mathematics.
- In DotA, Espírito Astral is named Ancestral Spirit. It was changed to Astral Spirit in Dota 2 for thematic reasons.