Unlike most heroes, his abilities revolve around an innate ability, Stone Remnant, which allows him to place statues that can be used to augment his abilities. Using his abilities in tandem with these remnants, Earth Spirit can stun enemies with Boulder Smash, slow them and initiate with Rolling Boulder, and silence them with Geomagnetic Grip. His ultimate, Magnetize, inflicts nearby enemies with a damage over time debuff, and allows him to spread the slow and silence from his abilities to other nearby enemies while refreshing the debuff duration by using his Stone Remnants, stopping entire groups of enemies in their tracks. With good timing and skill he can initiate fights from a distance, and given the right circumstances can deal a surprising amount of damage to both single and multiple targets, all the while disrupting enemy positioning allowing for easy kills. A useful ally and a dangerous enemy, the Earth Spirit's versatility and flexibility make him an ideal hero in almost any lineup or lane.
|Kaolin, the Earth Spirit|
|Reproduzir "Through conflict, one's nature is revealed."|
|Função:||Bombardeador / Escapista / Desativador / Iniciador / Resistente|
|História:|| Aprofundado nos penhascos dos planaltos, há um leito de jade sagrado que foi ignorado por muito tempo pelos escavadores das terras altas. Deste material raro, a aparência do grandioso general Kaolin foi esculpida e enterrada em cima de um exército de dez mil homens de pedra – uma força de soldados e sagrados homens, zombadores e acrobatas, todos feitos por artesãos e sepultados há milênios nos confins sombrios da Terra.
O que os artesãos não sabiam é que no estranho leito de jade fluía o espírito da Terra – uma força elemental uníssona com o planeta. Quando a força de dentro da jade esculpida encontrou-se desprendida do sangue da vida do mundo, ela reuniu as suas forças ao longo de mil anos e escavou até finalmente libertar-se e banhar-se na luz. Agora o grande Kaolin anda a passos largos nas estradas dos planaltos, lutando pelo espírito da Terra; e em tempos de necessidade invoca resquícios do seu exército sepultado ainda presos no amor do solo.
|Voz:||Nolan North (Respostas)|
- Boulder Smash has different targeting rules based on whether he wants to smash a distant remnant, nearby remnant or a unit.
- Smashing a distant remnant:
- To do this, the ground must be targeted. There must be a Resquício Rochoso within 160 radius around the targeted point.
- If a remnant is found, Earth Spirit walks towards the point until the remnant is within 160 range.
- Any remnant he meets on the way are ignored. Only the closest remnant to the targeted point is smashed.
- Upon reaching the remnant, Earth Spirit smashes it towards the direction he approached it from.
- Smashing a nearby remnant:
- To do this, the ground must be targeted. There must not be a Stone Remnant within 160 around the targeted point.
- There must be a Stone Remnant within 160 radius around Earth Spirit.
- Boulder Smash has a 2000 range default cast range. This range allows Earth Spirit to aim the Stone Remnant precisely.
- When targeting beyond 2000 range, Earth spirit walks up until the point is within range. If there is a remnant nearby, he smashes it.
- Smashing a unit:
- To do this, the unit must be directly targeted.
- There must not be a remnant between Earth Spirit and the targeted unit.
- Earth Spirit walks up until the target is within 150 range and smashes it towards the direction he approached the target from.
- If Earth Spirit meets a remnant while walking up to the target, he smashes the remnant towards the targeted unit instead.
- Stun is applied to all enemy units within the radius of a smashed Stone Remnant. A smashed unit is not and does not stun.
- Damage is applied to all enemy units within the radius of a smashed Stone Remnant or smashed unit.
- The smashed enemy is damaged as well, instantly on cast. Smashed allies are not damaged.
- Smashed units are not disabled during the knockback, and are able to act freely during it. Does not interrupt channeling spells.
- Cannot be cast on ancient creeps.
- Can move units and Stone Remnants over impassable terrain.
- Destroys trees which the targeted units or Stone Remnant collide with during the knockback.
- Rolls at a speed of 800 without and always rolls the full distance when not colliding with an enemy hero.
- When rolling over a Resquício Rochoso, the speed is doubled, the total distance increased to 1600 and the slow gets applied to hit units.
- The slow is applied to all enemy units (except for couriers) in the path, not just the hero it collides with.
- While rolling, Earth Spirit is rooted and disarmed, so he cannot move, blink or attack during it.
- Other abilities and items can be used normally while rolling, except for Rolling Boulder, which cannot be re-cast while rolling.
- Upon colliding with an enemy hero, Earth Spirit is placed 80 range away from them, on the opposite side he collided into them from.
- Does not affect invulnerable units and heroes. Cannot collide with invulnerable heroes. Fully affects invisible units.
- Can move Earth Spirit over impassable terrain. Destroys trees Earth Spirit collides with while rolling.
- Rolling Boulder is canceled when Earth Spirit gets stunned, slept, cycloned or hexed at any time during it.
- Although Rolling Boulder is canceled, Earth Spirit is still placed behind the hero if there is an enemy hero in the path, at the time he would have reached it when not canceled.
- Forced movement only cancels Rolling Boulder when it is the hard-disabling kind.
- Non-disabling forced movement does not cancel it when applied while stationary, but does override it when applied while rolling.
- When targeting ground, a Resquício Rochoso within 180 radius of the targeted point is pulled.
- When no remnants are within the range, nothing happens. The spell is not cast.
- In order to pull a unit, it has to be targeted directly. Cannot target allied heroes, unless the required talent is chosen. Treats creep-heroes as creeps.
- Silence is applied to all enemy units within the radius of a pulled unit or remnant.
- Damage is applied to all enemy units within the radius of a pulled Stone Remnant. A pulled unit is not damaged and does no damage.
- Targeted units are not disabled during the pull. They are able to turn, attack, cast spells and use items.
- This means that it cannot be used to interrupt the target's channeling spells.
- Geomagnetic Grip does not pull the target if it is affected by Buraco Negro, Cronosfera, Duelo, or Laço Flamejante.
- In the last two cases, it does not even pull the target if it is affected by Encantar Resquício.
- When cast on allies or Stone Remnants affected by Golpe Geológico, the smash gets canceled out by the grip.
- Can move allies and Stone Remnants over impassable terrain.
- Destroys trees within 200 radius around the targeted unit during the pull.
- This is an innate ability and does not need to be skilled.
- Earth Spirit begins the game with and cannot have more than 6 Stone Remnant charges.
- Double-clicking the ability places a Stone Remnant 100 range in front of Earth Spirit.
- It is possible to have up to 9 remnants when placing all 6 remnants at once, and then every time after the 30 seconds recharge.
- Remnants cannot be attacked or destroyed by anyone. They may only be destroyed by Pedregulho Rolante, Magnetizar, or by expiring.
- When used by Magnetize, the remnant remains for 8 seconds before crumbling down. Rolling Boulder destroys them instantly.
- An enemy Rubick can make use of the same remnants when stealing and using one of Earth Spirit's spells.
- Stone Remnants can be seen through the Fog of War by all players.
- Checks for nearby Resquício Rochosos in 0.5 second intervals, starting 0.5 seconds after cast.
- If a remnant is found near an affected unit, Magnetize gets spread to enemies within a 600 radius around the remnant.
- If an enemy within range already was affected by Magnetize, it gets the debuff refreshed instead.
- Deals 25/37,5/50 damage in 0.5 second intervals, starting 0.5 seconds after cast.
- Earth Spirit can still utilize a Stone Remnant for 8 seconds after it has spread Magnetize, before it is destroyed.
- Without refreshing the duration once, Magnetize can deal up to 300/450/600 damage per affected unit (before reductions).
- The Magnetize debuff can be placed on and spread from invisible and invulnerable units, but not on or from hidden units and couriers.
- A number is visible above all magnetized enemies, counting down the duration. This is visible to allies only.
- Refreshing the duration with a remnant also resets the timer.
- Requires Cetro de Aghanim to be unlocked.
- Can only be cast on allied and enemy heroes, including their illusions. Can be cast on Earth Spirit's illusions but not on self. Treats creep-heroes as creeps.
- Provides True Sight over the target for the full duration.
- An enchanted hero is fully disabled, invulnerable and reacts on Earth Spirit's spells just like a Encantar Resquício.
- Golpe Geológico: Enchanted heroes are knocked back for distance and stun and damage enemies they collide with.
- Pedregulho Rolante: Enchanted heroes boost the rolling. Earth Spirit does not collide with them and ends the enchantment early.
- Punho Geomagnético: Enchanted heroes are pulled at a speed of and apply the damage. Can pull enchanted enemies.
- Magnetizar: Enchanted heroes receive, refresh and spread Magnetize when within its stone search radius.
- If the enchantment expires during Boulder Smash, the unit still moves the full distance, but stops applying the stun.
- If the enchantment expires while an enemy is being smashed back, they take the boulder smash damage, but are not stunned.
- If the enchantment expires during Geomagnetic Grip, it still is pulled at the higher speed, but stops applying the damage.
- The area damage at the end hits all enemies, not just heroes.
|Talentos do herói|
|+1s de duração de atordoamento para Golpe Geológico||25||Punho Geomagnético alveja aliados|
|+150 de ouro por minuto||20||+15% de amplificação mágica|
|+200 de dano para Pedregulho Rolante||15||+7 de armadura|
|+40 de dano||10||+10 de Inteligência|
- A armadura e dano são adicionada como um bônus de armadura e bonus de dano, então não beneficia ilusões.
- Earth Spirit, like Brewmaster, Storm Spirit and Ember Spirit, was a Pandaren in DotA. However, he was re-skinned to avoid copyright issues with Blizzard Entertainment, since Pandaren are a race of creatures in the Warcraft Universe.
- His innate ability, Resquício Rochoso, is called Stone Caller in DotA, and it summons an actual Rock rather than a Remnant. Its function and mechanics are just the same. It's still named Stone Caller in the NPC files of Dota2.
- Earth Spirit's name, Kaolin, is a reference to a type of fine white clay of the same name.
- Earth Spirit's lore draws inspiration from the Terracotta Army, a collection of statues depicting Chinese emperor Qin Shi Huang Di's armies.
- Earth Spirit's quote "The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak" may be a reference from Matthew 26:41 in the Bible (KJV).