Para a raça na história de Dota 2, veja Drow.
- The slow from successive casts does not stack, only the duration gets refreshed.
- The attacks first apply the debuff, then their own damage.
- Treats creep-heroes as creeps.
Animação de uso:+
Raio de efeito: 250
Duração do arremesso: 0,6/0,7/0,8/0,9
- The knockback distance is based on the distance between Drow Ranger and the hit enemy. The closer they are, the further they get knocked back.
- The knockback is strongest when the distance between Drow Ranger and the enemy is 1 range, pushing the enemy 350 ( 400) range away.
- Each additional range of distance between them affects the knockback's distance, reducing it by 0.39 ( 0.42).
- However, the knockback values are truncated, so that the knockback distance decreases by 1 for every 2–3 ( 2–3) range between Drow and the enemy.
- Due to this, the minimum knockback distance is 1 range.
- When standing at the exact same location as Drow Ranger, no knockback occurs, since the formula then multiplies by 0, which results in 0 knockback.
- Since the knockback distances are the same on each level, and the knockback duration increases per level, the knockback speed gets lower on each level.
- Can push units over impassable terrain. Any tree a knocked back unit collides with gets destroyed.
- Units are not disabled during the knockback. They can still turn, attack and use items. Channeling items are not interrupted.
- Does not affect .
Animação de uso:+
Duração da permanência da aura: 0,5
Duração do efeito: 30
- Interrupts Drow Ranger's channeling spells upon cast.
- Checks Drow Ranger's agility periodically and adapts the bonus attack speed instantly.
- Activating Precision Aura does not place a buff on lane creeps and summons, it instead makes the aura affect them as well.
- This means that creeps summoned or spawned after the activation still get the bonus for the remaining duration.
- Active aura persist through Drow Ranger's death, however, it does not provide the bonus during her death.
- This means when reincarnating with buying back, the aura is bestowed for its remaining duration. , or
- The buff lingers for 0,5 seconds. This goes for both, the passive aura for heroes and the active aura for creeps.
- Treats creep-heroes as creeps, so they are only affected when activating the aura.
Raio de busca por heróis: 400
Dano da ativação: 120
Faz com que os ataques se estilhacem ao atingir o alvo, acertando unidades próximas com ataques normais que causam dano reduzido.
Particle effects still react on enemy proximity. Splintering arrows are not disabled and fully work.
- An icy particle effect is visible on Drow Ranger while Marksmanship is active.
- Checks for nearby enemy heroes (including invulnerable or hidden ones) in 0.1 second intervals and adapts the bonus accordingly.
- When proccing on heroes (including illusions and clones), creep-heroes, ancient creeps, or , the attack deals damage ignoring their main armor.
- The attack also deals extra physical damage. The damage is dealt in a separate instance, but counts as attack damage.
- Unlike the proccing attack's damage, this extra damage ignores the target's armor entirely, instead of just their main armor.
- This means if the target's armor is negative, it will still be ignored, causing the attack to deal less damage.
- When proccing against other units, they get instantly killed instead. Cannot proc against wards or buildings.
- Visually alters Drow Ranger's attack projectile when proccing. Does not have priority over 's or 's effects.
- Proccing attacks have True Strike.
- The instant attacks on 2 random enemies around the primary target.
upgrade requires Marksmanship to be learned and causes Drow Ranger to perform
- This means the splinters are regular attacks, using Drow Ranger's 1250 projectile speed and being disjointable.
- It also means that they can proc any attack modifier or any on-hit effect like a regular attack.
- The splinters are only released if the primary attack successfully hits a target. This means missed or disjointed attacks do not release any splinters.
- If Drow Ranger is blinded, the splinters can miss, unless she has True Strike. They can also miss to evasion.
- The splinters originate from the primary target's location, not Drow Ranger's location.
- Since the splinters are independent attacks, their damage does not depend on how much damage the primary target took.
- The damage penalty only applies to the attack damage and any bonuses. Damage dealt in separate instances is unaffected (e.g. procs).
- The splinter arrows do not target couriers, buildings and wards as splinter targets, but can splinter off of them to nearby valid targets.
- They also completely ignore invisible, invulnerable and hidden units, as well as units in the Fog of War.
- When using
manually, then the resulting splinters apply the slow as well.
- However, when using autocast, the splinters only apply it when having it on autocast as the splinters hit their target.
- Either way (be it manually used, or via autocast), it drains mana upon hitting the target, and not upon splintering.
- Therefore, it only drains mana upon successfully hitting the splinter targets. Missed attacks do not drain mana.
|Talentos do herói|
|50% de redução de intervalo entre usos||25||+25% de vel. de ataque p/|
|+3s de duração para||20||25% de esquiva|
|+50% de chance de errar para||15||+14 de Agilidade|
|+5 a todos os atributos||10||+20 de velocidade de movimento|
- O talento de todos os atributos fornece 100 de vida, 0,5 de regeneração de vida, 0.8 de armadura, 5 de velocidade de ataque, 60 de mana, 0,25 de regeneração de mana e 5 de dano de ataque para Drow Ranger.
- O talento de Agilidade fornece 2,24 de armadura, 14 de velocidade de ataque e 14 de dano de ataque para Drow Ranger.
- A esquiva acumula-se multiplicativamente com outras fontes de esquiva.
- O talento de redução de intervalo entre usos acumula multiplicativamente com outras fontes de redução de intervalo entre usos.
Começo da partida:
Meio da partida:
|Funções:||Carregador Desativador Emburrador|
|Estilo de jogo:||Dwelling deep within the forest, few have ever caught glimpse of the solitary and impossibly beautiful Drow Ranger. Her presence was known only from the chill of Frost Arrows, driving deep into her enemies' hearts. Named and raised by the sympathetic Drow, Traxex draws on her heritage to send forth a powerful Gust, silencing and repulsing assailants who venture too close. Her expertise influences her allies, greatly increasing their ranged attacks with Precision Aura. None would ever match the Drow Ranger herself, however. For with each passing skirmish, her supreme Marksmanship grows ever more peerless.|
- Traxex's original design was slightly different from the one now; aside from the same hood, her white hair was not present, and her eyes were completely white. Her outfit was also slightly more revealing.
- From her transition to Dota 2, the name of her aura changed from "Trueshot Aura" to "Precision Aura".
- Drow Ranger's response "I quiver with anticipation." references a line in The Rocky Horror Picture Show "I see you shiver with anticipation."