Traxex, the Drow Ranger, is a ranged agility hero whose greatest assets are her incredible damage and ability to keep threats at bay. Traxex is a carry who, though lacking survivability, provides a worthwhile contribution through her damage alone. The Drow Ranger can be extremely powerful at any point in the game.
As an agility hero, Traxex's damage is based largely on her basic attacks and is among the greatest largely due to the massive amounts of agility she gains from her passive ultimate, Pontaria. The Drow Ranger also adds ranged damage to teammates with her global Aura de Precisão. Despite her lack of escape spells, Drow Ranger can keep herself relatively safe from enemy spellcasters and melee heroes using her Rajada de Vento and her Flechas de Gelo, respectively. Frost Arrows infuses her attacks with ice, greatly slowing down her enemies. Since it can be manually cast, Frost Arrows can be used to harass her foes in the early game without drawing the creeps' attention. Gust is a great counter to enemy spellcasters as well as melee heroes as Rajada de Vento pushes heroes away from Drow and prevents them from casting spells, who might threaten her life in battles. Position is of utmost importance as Traxex is quite vulnerable in close combat and the agility bonus from Marksmanship is removed when enemies come near her. This means she struggles against melee heroes with high mobility.
- The slow from successive casts does not stack, only the duration gets refreshed.
- The attacks first apply the debuff, then their own damage.
- Treats creep-heroes as heroes.
- The knockback distance is based on the distance between Drow Ranger and the hit enemy. The closer they are, the further they get knocked back.
- The knockback is strongest when the distance between Drow Ranger and the enemy is 1 range, pushing the enemy 350 ( 900) range away.
- Each additional range of distance between them affects the knockback's distance, reducing it by 0,39 ( 0,62).
- However, the knockback values are truncated, so that the knockback distance decreases by 1 for every 2–3 ( 1–2) range between Drow and the enemy.
- Due to this, the minimum knockback distance is 1 range.
- When standing at the exact same location as Drow Ranger, no knockback occurs, since the formula than multiplies by 0, which results in 0 knockback.
- Since the knockback distances are the same on each level, and the knockback duration increases per level, the knockback speed gets lower on each level.
- Can push units over impassable terrain. Any tree a knocked back unit collides with gets destroyed.
- Units are not disabled during the knockback. They can still turn, attack and use items. Channeling items are not interrupted.
- Does not affect Roshan.
- Interrupts Drow Ranger's channeling spells upon cast.
- Checks Drow Ranger's agility periodically and adapts the bonus damage instantly.
- Activating Precision Aura does not place a buff on lane creeps and summons, it instead makes the aura affect them as well.
- This means that creeps summoned or spawned after the activation still get the bonus for the remaining duration.
- Active aura persist through Drow Ranger's death, however, it does not provide the bonus during her death.
- The buff lingers for 0,5 seconds. This goes for both, the passive aura for heroes and the active aura for creeps.
- Treats creep-heroes as creeps, so they are only affected when activating the aura.
- An icy particle effect is visible on Drow Ranger while Marksmanship is active.
- Checks for nearby enemy heroes (including invulnerable or hidden ones) in 0.1 second intervals and adapts the bonus accordingly.
- Effectively grants 8/12/16 ( 12/16/20) armor, 2,5%/3,75%/5% ( 3,75%/5%/6,25%) move speed, 50/75/100 ( 75/100/125) attack speed and 40/60/80 ( 60/80/100) attack damage.
- This is how much extra damage agility bonus: [ ] grants in conjunction with Marksmanship's
- The Cetro de Aghanim upgrade requires Marksmanship to be learned and causes Drow Ranger to perform instant attacks on 2 random enemies around the primary target.
- This means the splinters are regular attacks, using Drow Ranger's 1250 projectile speed and being disjointable.
- It also means that they can proc any attack modifier or any on-hit effect like a regular attack.
- The splinters are only released if the primary attack successfully hits a target. This means missed or disjointed attacks do not release any splinters.
- If Drow Ranger is blinded, the splinters can miss, unless she has True Strike. They can also miss to evasion.
- The splinters originate from the primary target's location, not Drow Ranger's location.
- Since the splinters are independent attacks, their damage does not depend on how much damage the primary target took.
- The damage penalty only applies to the attack damage and any bonuses. Damage dealt in separate instances is unaffected (e.g. Maelstrom procs).
- When using
manually, then the resulting splinters apply the slow as well.
- However, when using autocast, the splinters only apply it when having it on autocast as the splinters hit their target.
- Either way (be it manually used, or via autocast), it drains mana upon hitting the target, and not upon splintering.
- Therefore, it only drains mana upon successfully hitting the splinter targets. Missed attacks do not drain mana.
- The splinter arrows do not target couriers, buildings and wards as splinter targets, but can splinter off of them to nearby valid targets.
|Talentos do herói|
|50% de redução de intervalo entre usos||25||+20% de dano para|
|+3s de duração para||20||+20 de Agilidade para|
|+550 de distância/arremesso para||15||+25 de velocidade de ataque|
|+5 a todos os atributos||10||+20 de velocidade de movimento|
- O talento de todos os atributos fornece 90 de vida, 2,75% de amplificação de regeneração de vida, 0,4% de resistência mágica, 1 de armadura, 6,25 de velocidade de ataque, 0,31% de velocidade de movimento, 60 de mana, 9% de amplificação de regeneração de mana, 0,35% de amplificação mágica e 5 de dano de ataque para Drow Ranger.
|Funções:||Carregador Desativador Emburrador|
|Estilo de jogo:||Dwelling deep within the forest, few have ever caught glimpse of the solitary and impossibly beautiful Drow Ranger. Her presence was known only from the chill of Frost Arrows, driving deep into her enemies' hearts. Named and raised by the sympathetic Drow, Traxex draws on her heritage to send forth a powerful Gust, silencing and repulsing assailants who venture too close. Her expertise influences her allies, greatly increasing their ranged attacks with Precision Aura. None would ever match the Drow Ranger herself, however. For with each passing skirmish, her supreme Marksmanship grows ever more peerless.|
- Traxex's original design was slightly different from the one now; aside from the same hood, her white hair was not present, and her eyes were completely white. Her outfit was also slightly more revealing.
- From her transition to Dota2, the name of her aura changed from "Trueshot Aura" to "Precision Aura".
- Drow Ranger's response "I quiver with anticipation." references a line in The Rocky Horror Picture Show "I see you shiver with anticipation."