Lucifer, otherwise known as Doom, is a melee strength Hero with strong farming capabilities, good versatility, and one of the strongest single-target disables in the game. His very low starting armor makes him vulnerable to harassment, but his abilities and high health allow him to lane or even jungle quite effectively. A ruthless demon, Doom possesses malicious abilities revolving around greed, fire, and death. His Devour ability allows him to consume creeps, providing additional gold and allowing him to absorb their powers, using them to increase his own strength. Because there are numerous neutral creep abilities to choose from to supplement his other abilities, the role that he chooses to play is quite flexible. Scorched Earth serves numerous purposes, allowing him to chase, escape, regenerate, and slowly burn his enemies all at once. He can deal tremendous damage with Infernal Blade, an attack modifier which mini-stuns enemies and deals damage over time based on their maximum health, making it a powerful nuking ability that scales into the late game. Finally, his namesake ultimate Doom serves as one of the strongest single target lockdown abilities in the game. A unit afflicted with Doom takes intense damage over a lengthy duration, while having all his active abilities - even those from items - completely silenced. With numerous expensive items in his arsenal and a key enemy hero rendered useless for a teamfight, a farmed Doom ensures that nobody can extinguish his flame.
|Lucifer, the Doom|
|Reproduzir "Hehm ehme meh heh heh, speak of me, and I shall appear. Face me and face the furnace!"|
|Função:||Carregador / Desativador / Iniciador / Resistente / Bombardeador|
|História:|| Aquele que arde em chamas mas não é consumido, que devora mas nunca está saciado, mata mas está acima de qualquer julgamento – Lucifer condena todos que ousam enfrentá-lo. Removendo as almas que estão na ponta da sua impetuosa espada, ele é o Caído, um general antes favorecido do reino além da luz, expulso pelo pecado da rebeldia: ele não se ajoelharia. O seu nome soou seis vezes do grande sino de Vashundol.
Seiscentas e sessenta vezes as suas asas foram marcadas em brasa, até que só sobrassem cinzas. Sem asas, ele se soltou das amarras que o ligavam à luz e ele caiu, gritando, na terra. Uma cratera no deserto, o Paraíso perdido. Agora ele ataca sem misericórdia, sem motivo, o único ser vivo capas de se mover livremente entre os sete domínios das trevas. Amarrado por necessidades incontroláveis e alterado por talentos inimagináveis, o Doom carrega o seu próprio inferno com ele para qualquer lugar. Desafiador até o fim. Mais cedo ou mais tarde, o mundo será do seu domínio.
|Voz:||John Patrick Lowrie (Respostas)|
- Can target all neutral creeps and summons, except for couriers, ancient creeps and creep-heroes.
- Can target ancient creeps (excluding couriers and Roshan) when the talent for it is chosen.
- Can only gain abilities from neutral creeps. Abilities are gained instantly upon devouring the creep.
- The abilities use the original cast point of the neutral creeps they come from.
- However, the cast backswing differs depending on the spell (see chart).
- Abilities from neutral creeps are kept permanently, even through death, until another neutral creep with abilities is devoured.
- Devouring a creep with no abilities does not remove the already acquired abilities.
- When devouring Dragão Negro Ancestrals, Doom gets Bola de Fogo and Ataque Explosivo, but not Aura do Couro de Dragão.
- When devouring Couro-de-Trovão Ancestrals, Doom gets Fúria and Aura de Tambores de Guerra, but not Batida.
- Places a debuff on Doom, which lasts 1 second per 20 health the creep had upon getting devoured. The debuff is lost upon death.
- The bonus gold is unreliable and granted when the debuff expires. Losing it upon death does not grant the gold.
- Doom cannot devour another creep while the debuff is active, even if Devour is off cooldown.
- The debuff lasts longer than Devour's cooldown when devouring a creep with more than 1 400/1 200/1 000/800 current health.
- Scorched Earth interrupts Doom's channeling spells upon cast.
- Scorched Earth's radius is centered on Doom for the full duration.
- Units under Doom's control benefit from Scorched Earth when they are inside the radius.
- Restores health in the form of regeneration, so it regenerates 1,2/1,8/2,4/3 ( 2,2/2,8/3,4/4) health in 0.1-second intervals, equating to 12/18/24/30 ( 22/28/34/40) health per second.
- The heal and movement speed bonuses are provided by an aura, which lingers for 0.5 seconds, or until the spell ends, whichever is shorter.
- The damage is independent of the aura.
- Deals damage in 1-second intervals, starting 1 second after cast, resulting in up to possible instances.
- Can deal up to 160/288/448/640 ( 260/408/588/800) damage to a single enemy when within range for the entire duartion (before reductions).
- Scorched Earth does not stack with itself. Casting the ability while it is active refreshes the buff.
- Deals damage in 1-second intervals, starting 1 second after the debuff is applied, resulting in instances.
- Can deal up to 100/120/140/160 + 5%/10%/15%/20% ( 17%/22%/27%/32%) of the target's maximum health as damage (before reductions).
- Multiple instances on the same target fully stack and work independently.
- The stun is provided by a bash, which fully stacks with other bash abilities.
- Does not work against Roshan.
- Applies a basic dispel on the target upon cast, removing most buffs in the process.
- Cannot be cast on ancient creeps. Can be cast on creep-heroes and illusions.
- In the case of a unit being both a creep-hero and ancient creep, the ancient unit tag takes priority, disallowing it to be targeted.
- Deals damage in 1-second intervals, starting immediately upon cast, resulting in ( at least) instances.
- Can deal up to ( a minimum of) 400/640/880 ( 1 040/1 280/1 520) damage (before reductions).
- Heroes afflicted by Doom can be denied when their health drops below 25%.
- Multiple casts on the same unit do not stack, but only refresh the duration.
- When upgraded with Cetro de Aghanim, the debuff checks for the caster's presence before each damage interval.
- If the caster is within 900 range, one second gets added to the duration, effectively pausing the duration.
- On each interval, the debuff icon's duration indicator is updated, showing the remaining duration.
- Does not react on illusions of the caster.
- Applies a break on the target when upgraded with Aghanim's Scepter, disabling passive abilities.
- Cleave damage is reduced by Damage Block.
- The complete area is shaped like an isosceles trapezoid in front of Doom.
- Fully stacks with other sources of cleaves. Each source of cleave works completely independent.
- Does not cleave upon attacking wards, buildings or allied units. Wards and buildings are unaffected by cleave.
- Despite the visual effect, cleave damage is applied instantly in the whole area.
|Talentos do herói|
|Transposição||25||+3% de dano para Lâmina Infernal|
|Permite Devorar criaturas ancestrais||20||+40 de DPS para Condenar|
|+150 de ouro adicional para Devorar||15||20% de esquiva|
|+25 de velocidade de movimento||10||+10 de dano/cura para Terra Chamuscada|
- Doom used to be known as Doombringer. His name was changed to avoid copyright conflicts with Blizzard.
- Several of Doom's abilities are inspired by Final Fantasy's Blue Mages. LVL? Death was based off of the Level 5 Death ability and the mechanics of a LVL? S-flare. Devour is highly similar to Quina Quen's eat and cook ability from Final Fantasy IX. His ultimate, Doom, also shares the same name of another Blue Mage ability, but the mechanics differ.
- His name, Lucifer, is taken from the Bible's Book of Isaiah and translates roughly to "morning star". It is often used to refer to the Biblical Devil (or Satan), thus fitting Doom's evil and demonic image.
- Doom's ultimate icon depicts a pentacle which, despite its popular connotation as Satanic/"evil" mark, is actually a Pagan symbol of protection. For its common "evil" symbolism to apply, the pentagram has to be inverted; this only occasionally occurs in-game, as the "star" inside the circle of the ability's particle effect slowly rotates.
- Doom's response upon taking an Runa de Invisibilidade Reproduzir "Heheheh, see no evil." refers to the Predefinição:W and their associated phrase: "See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil."
- His ultimate and signature ability, Doom, is derived from the Pit Lord's, a playable hero in Warcraft III: Frozen Throne. The original ability varied in that it was only castable on non-hero units, is non-removable, and would spawn a Doomguard on its death. The Doomguard's model was Lucifer's hero model in DotA.
Low Violence model