Disruptor the Stormcrafter is a ranged intelligence Hero who requires good positioning to use his abilities effectively. His signature ability is Kinetic Field, a pseudo-disable that traps enemies within a small area for a long duration. Combined with his Static Storm, Disruptor can act as the initiator for a teamfight, or supplement his teammates' initiation very well. Glimpse is another powerful spell that forces enemies to watch their movements, as Disruptor can easily drag them back to a previous location to be focused down. Thunder Strike provides Disruptor with some reliable single-target damage, but more importantly grants vision on the target to prevent jukes and escapes.
- When the target avoids the damage by turning invulnerable or hidden, it still deals damage around it.
- Reveals the target through the Fog of War for its duration.
- Strikes the target in 2 second intervals, starting immediately when the debuff is placed, resulting in 4 strikes.
- Can deal up to 160/240/320/400 damage to a single unit (before reductions).
- Provides 400 range flying vision for 3.34 seconds at the target's last location when the debuff expires or is removed.
- The visual effects of the spell do not appear when the target enters the Fog of War.
- Glimpse does not instantly move the target back. A projectile spawns from the target which travels towards the mark.
- The projectile travels at a speed of 600, or reaches the mark in 1.8 seconds, whichever is faster.
- The location at which the target lands after Glimpse is marked with a blue visual effect which is visible to everyone.
- The projectile provides 300 range flying vision while traveling, which lingers for 3.34 seconds at the marked location.
- The projectile blocks neutral creep camps. The mark on the ground does not.
- Does not move spell immune units, but can move invulnerable and hidden units.
- Following the general rule of position changing effects, it can cancel e.g. Erro Lua em Módulo:Ability_ID na linha 44: Could not find Cargo data for "Time Walk". or Erro Lua em Módulo:Ability_ID na linha 44: Could not find Cargo data for "Ball Lightning"..
- , and cannot be interrupted, so it can be dodged with those spells.
- Can also be dodged with Erro Lua em Módulo:Ability_ID na linha 44: Could not find Cargo data for "Phantasm"., Erro Lua em Módulo:Ability_ID na linha 44: Could not find Cargo data for "Mirror Image"., Machado Ilusório, , Erro Lua em Módulo:Ability_ID na linha 44: Could not find Cargo data for "Omnislash"., Erro Lua em Módulo:Ability_ID na linha 44: Could not find Cargo data for "Primal Split"., Erro Lua em Módulo:Ability_ID na linha 44: Could not find Cargo data for "Infest"., Erro Lua em Módulo:Ability_ID na linha 44: Could not find Cargo data for "Assimilate". and .
- The target is given a stop command as soon as it is moved back, effectively canceling channeling spells.
- Cannot target creep-heroes.
- The effect delay is not included in the field's duration. The actual duration starts right after the delay.
- The visual and sound effects during the effect delay are visible and audible to everyone.
- Stops enemies by slowing them with a slow aura. The aura has a radius of 408 and is centered on the field.
- The slow gets exponentially stronger towards the visible barrier, which has a 340 radius.
- This effectively causes enemy units touching the barrier to come to halt.
- The slow is only present when facing towards the barrier. Units at the barrier facing away from it are not slowed.
- The aura's effect lingers for 0.5 seconds, resulting in an effective duration of Erro Lua: Erro de expressão: Carácter de pontuação "," não reconhecido..
- Since the slow is fluctuating a lot, it is not displayed in the HUD.
- Only prevents enemies from walking out of or into the area. Forced movement is not prevented and can thus get units in or out.
- A unit affected by Kinetic Field cannot be pushed with Cajado de Força or Lança Furacão.
- This applies to enemy units affected by the field's slow aura, no matter if in or outside the field.
- This means an enemy not affected by the barrier at all can be pushed through it.
- Since spell immune units are fully unaffected, a self-cast Force Staff or Hurricane Pike is not prevented for spell immune heroes.
- Provides 325 range ground vision at the center of the area during the effect delay and the field's duration.
- The silence is provided by an aura, however, its effects do not linger.
- Deals damage in 0.25 second intervals, starting 0.25 seconds after cast, resulting in 20 ( 28) damage instances.
- This is how much damage each interval deals (before reductions) on each level:
- Level 1: 2/5/7/10/12/15/17/20/22/25/27/30/32/35/37/40/42/45/47/50 ( /52/55/57/60/62/65/67/70) damage
- Level 2: 3/6/9/12/15/18/21/25/28/31/34/37/40/43/46/50/53/56/59/62 ( /65/68/71/75/78/81/84/87) damage
- Level 3: 3/7/11/15/18/22/26/30/33/37/41/45/48/52/56/60/63/67/71/75 ( /78/82/86/90/93/97/101/105) damage
- Can deal up to 520/648/780 ( 1008/1257/1512) damage to a single unit (before reductions).
|Talentos do herói|
|+4s de duração para||25||-10s de intervalo entre usos para|
|+4 acertos para||20||+180 de ouro por minuto|
|-3s de intervalo entre usos para||15||+150 de alcance de uso|
|+40 de dano para||10||+200 de vida|
|Funções:||Suporte Desativador Bombardeador Iniciador|
|Estilo de jogo:||From upland Druud, the Stormcrafter known as Disruptor rides down on his stryder to meet those who threaten ancient Oglodi lands. On his back, he carries a device that lets him aim Thunder Strikes from the skies. The Stormcrafter teleports enemy heroes to an earlier location, and erects his Kinetic Field to confine them within a circular barrier. Magic dissipates inside Disruptor's Static Storm, leaving foes caught within no option but to await their own destruction.|
- When first released in DotA his hero title was actually "Far Seer" which is a hero title belonging to the Orc faction in Warcraft III. His title was changed to Disruptor, since the Far Seer title did not fit him.
- In DotA, his name and title is Thrall, the Disruptor. Thrall is best known as the former warchief of the Orcish Horde in the Warcraft universe. His name and title got changed to Disruptor, the Stormcrafter for copyright reasons.
- Disruptor's lore reveals that his race is called the Oglodi, while his voicelines confirm that and are of the same race as he is.
- His kill response Reproduzir "You've been disrupted." is a reference to the famous AC-DC song "Thunderstruck".
- His last hitting response Reproduzir "So it goes." is a reference to a famous quote by Kurt Vonnegut in his book Slaughterhouse-Five, and is meant as a response for when death occurs.
- In Disruptors Splash art you can see the silhouette of Nyx Assassin in the background.