- When targeting a unit, the Crypt Swarm is released towards its current location upon cast.
- The complete area is shaped like a cone.
- Applies a debuff on enemies within the area on cast. Entering or leaving the area afterwards has no effect.
Animação de uso:+
Vida base drenada por segundo: 14
Retardo de velocidade em inimigos: 4%/6%/8%/10%
Máximo de cargas: 1/2/3/4
Tempo de restauração de cargas: 60/52/44/36
- Upon learning, Death Prophet instantly gains 1 charges. However, leveling it up further does not instantly grant the other charges.
- The link breaks only when the target gets out of range or dies.
- The health restored on Death Prophet is independent from the actual amount of damage dealt.
- This means even if the target takes no damage at all, Death Prophet still gets healed.
- Drains 3,5 + 0,25%/0,625%/1%/1,375% ( 0,5%/0,875%/1,25%/1,625%) of the enemy's max health in 0.25 second intervals, starting 0.25 seconds after cast, resulting in 24 instances.
- Can drain up to 84 + 6%/15%/24%/33% ( 12%/21%/30%/39%) of the enemy's max health when the link lasts its full duration (before reductions).
- The slow and speed bonus are independent from each other. Spirit Siphon does not literally steal the speed.
- This means Death Prophet gains movement speed based on her movement speed, and the target loses it based on their speed.
- This also means when one of them loses the buff or debuff, the other still keeps theirs.
- When cast on a unit Death Prophet is currently attacking, she continues attacking it after cast, regardless of auto-attack settings.
- Cannot be cast on units which already are affected by Spirit Siphon.
- Does not provide vision over the target. However, the link does not break upon losing vision.
- When losing vision over the target, the link visually draws to the location where the target was seen last time.
- Não pode ser usado no .
- Choosing the health drain increasing talent does not increase the draining of any currently active Spirit Siphon links.
Animação de uso:+
Raio de busca por inimigos: 700
Raio máximo de dano: 1200
Distância máxima: 2000
Intervalo entre surgimento de espíritos: 0,35
Dano mínimo de espíritos: 56
Dano máximo de espíritos: 61
Vida drenada: 25%
Duração do Exorcismo: 35
Sempre que um inimigo for afetado por uma habilidade sua ou atacado por você, um fantasma irá em direção ao inimigo, o golpeará (dobrando o dano que seria causado normalmente) e então voltará a você para curá-la. O golpe do fantasma aplica retardo por 0,3 segundo.
- Spirits spawn from Death Prophet in 0,35 second intervals, starting immediately on cast, taking 2,45/5,25/8,05 ( 5,25/8,05/10,85) seconds for all spirits to be released.
- The spirits are not units and cannot be interacted with, or affected by anything in any way.
- The spirits move at a speed of 500, roaming around Death Prophet within a 700 radius. They can only turn by moving in approximately 150 radius arcs.
- Spirits automatically attack nearby enemies within the 700 radius around Death Prophet.
- They choose their target randomly, but prioritise units Death Prophet is attacking currently.
- Once having chosen a target, a spirit usually sticks to that target until it dies, gets out of range, or until Death Prophet attacks a new target.
- A spirit's ongoing chase cannot be canceled. A spirit only stops chasing its target after reaching it, or when the distance gets greater than 1900.
- This means when giving Death Prophet an attack order, already attacking spirits do not switch targets.
- Although chasing for much further, the spirits cannot damage units which are 1200 range away from Death Prophet.
- After each attack, the spirits need to return to Death Prophet before being able to attack again.
- The spirits can attack every attackable enemy unit, including buildings, wards, and units inside the Fog of War, but not invisible units.
- The attacks of the spirits are not regular attacks, so they fully ignore things like evasion and damage block.
- This also means that they cannot trigger the on-attack effects of , and or break enemy .
- They also cannot damage units which require a certain amount of attacks to be killed, since they do not count as regular attacks.
- When a spirit gets 2000 range away from Death Prophet, it disappears and then respawns from Death Prophet.
- Reappearing spirits are still bound to the spawn interval, so when multiple spirits disappear, they do not reappear simultaniously on Death Prohpet.
- The spirits heal Death Prophet upon returning once the duration is up. They do not heal her upon returning after each attack.
- The heal amount per spirit is based on their damage value, and not on how much damage they actually dealt.
- This means upon having fully returned, a spirit heals Death Prophet for 14-15.25 for each attack it did, regardless of how much damage the enemies actually took.
- Recasting Exorcism causes the previous cast to end prematurely, making the spirits start returning to Death Prophet and heal her.
- Choosing the haste talent immediately applies the haste to the currently active Exorcism instance.
- The spirits spawned with
behave like the spirits from a regular cast, meaning they still obey the max distances, and have the same move behaviors.
- A spirit spawns for every unit hit by , and , for the target, and for every unit hit by Death Prophet's regular attacks.
- If Spirit Siphon is blocked with Spell Block, or if her attack is evaded or disjointed, no spirit spawns.
- Spirits also spawn for buildings when attacking them, but not for wards or allies.
- These spirits deal 112-122 damage, and therefore also heal for 28-30.5 health upon returning.
- These spirits can chase their targets for up to 20 seconds before giving up and returning to Death Prophet.
|Talentos do herói|
|+8 espíritos do||25||fornece Ímpeto|
|-3s de intervalo entre usos para||20||+500 de vida|
|+175 de alcance de uso||15||+1% de vida máxima para|
|+15% de resistência mágica||10||+40 de dano|
- O talento de alcance de uso também afeta a distância máxima do e a distância de quebra do .
- O talento de resistência mágica acumula multiplicativamente com outras fontes de resistência mágica.
- O talento de resistência mágica aumenta a resistência mágica de Death Prophet para 36,25%.
- Este talento de dano de ataque é adicionado como dano de ataque bruto, então não beneficia ilusões e não é afetado pela maioria dos efeitos de redução ou aumento de dano baseado em porcentagem.
- O talento de vida aumenta a capacidade máxima e mantém a porcentagem atual.
Começo da partida:
Meio da partida:
|Funções:||Carregador Emburrador Bombardeador Desativador|
|Estilo de jogo:||Denied her own death time and again, Krobelus returns from the grave with skills acquired from the beyond. Gathering a Crypt Swarm, she sends forth a flock of winged beasts to harass the living. A pall of Silence falls over the land, stifling any objection as she Spirit Siphons her enemies dry. Mortals beware. The Death Prophet performs an Exorcism, unleashing the banshee remnants of her previous lives to turn the battlefield into her own haunted ground.|
- At some point, she, along with and , had her costume and ability color palettes changed. Before, Death Prophet's garments and ability icons were more purple in color.
- The icon for her old ability, Witchcraft, shows a pentacle, a symbol that became associated with magic in the Middle Ages and traditionally used in witchcraft.
The International 2014 artwork