Krobelus the Death Prophet is a ranged intelligence Hero who excels at pushing lanes. She is often played in the mid lane, since her Crypt Swarm gives her strong magic damage that can be spammed to her heart's content. As she levels her ultimate, Exorcism, Death Prophet can deal a huge amount of damage to towers and heroes alike, while healing at the end of the duration. If Exorcism's own heal isn't enough, she still has Spirit Siphon which drains health based on the target's health and can even be used on multiple targets at the same time. Finally, her Silence gives her a powerful tool to disable enemy casters and heroes that rely on escape abilities. Because she can deal large amounts of damage over time with her ultimate and Crypt Swarm, Death Prophet is mostly built as a tank, to ensure she can continue to stay in the fight.
- When targeting a unit, the Crypt Swarm is released towards its current location upon cast.
- Crypt Swarm travels at a speed of 1100.
- Can hit units up to 1110 range away (810 travel distance + 300 end radius).
- The complete area is shaped like a cone.
- Applies a debuff on enemies within the area on cast. Entering or leaving the area afterwards has no effect.
- The link breaks only when the target gets out of range or dies.
- The health restored on Death Prophet is independent from the actual amount of damage dealt.
- This means even if the target takes no damage at all, Death Prophet still gets healed.
- Drains 3.5 + Erro Lua: Erro de expressão: Carácter de pontuação "," não reconhecido. ( Erro Lua: Erro de expressão: Carácter de pontuação "," não reconhecido.) of the enemy's max health in 0.25 second intervals, starting 0.25 seconds after cast, resulting in 24 instances.
- Can drain up to 84 + 6%/15%/24%/33% ( Erro Lua: Erro de expressão: Carácter de pontuação "," não reconhecido.) of the enemy's max health when the link lasts its full duration (before reductions).
- When cast on a unit Death Prophet is currently attacking, she continues attacking it after cast, regardless of auto-attack settings.
- Cannot be cast on units which already are affected by Spirit Siphon.
- When cast on multiple units, Death Prophet does get healed from each.
- Does not provide vision over the target. However, the link does not break upon losing vision.
- When losing vision over the target, the link visually draws to the location where the target was seen last time.
- Não pode ser usado no Roshan.
- The spirits move at a speed of 500. They wander within 700 radius around Death Prophet. They can only turn by moving in about 150 radius arcs.
- Spirits spawn at Death Prophet's location in 0.35 second intervals, so it takes 2.4/4.8/7.2 seconds for all spirits to be released.
- The acquisition radius specifies the area around Death Prophet where spirits acquire an attack target automatically.
- Each spirit chooses its target at random. When acquiring a target, it sticks to that unit until it is dead or out of range.
- Can acquire and attack units in the Fog of War, but not invisible or invulnerable units.
- However, if their target turns invulnerable, they still keep attacking it.
- The spirits prioritize attacking the target that Death Prophet is attacking.
- The spirits can attack units which take a certain number of attacks to get killed, but deal no damage to them.
- The attacks of the spirits are not regular attacks, so they fully ignore things like evasion and damage block.
- This also means that they cannot trigger the on-attack effects of Erro Lua em Módulo:Ability_ID na linha 44: Could not find Cargo data for "Counter Helix"., and Erro Lua em Módulo:Ability_ID na linha 44: Could not find Cargo data for "Reactive Armor". or break enemy Botas Serenas.
- The spirits have to return to Death Prophet after each attack they make before being able to attack their target again.
- When a spirit acquires a target, it chases it up to 1200 range away from Death Prophet.
- When a spirit gets 2000 range away from Death Prophet, it disappears and a new spirit spawns from Death Prophet.
- The heal happens once a spirit returns to Death Prophet at the end of the duration and is based on 25% of their attack damage multiplied by the amount of attacks the spirit did.
- This means that it does not matter how much damage they actually dealt, the heal is calculated before the damage is reduced by armor or other sources.
- Recasting Exorcism causes the previous cast to end prematurely, making the spirits start returning to Death Prophet and heal her.
|Talentos do herói|
|+8 espíritos do||25||fornece Ímpeto|
|-2s de intervalo entre usos para||20||+500 de vida|
|+150 de alcance de uso||15||+1% de vida máxima para|
|+12% de resistência mágica||10||+40 de dano|
- O talento de alcance de uso também afeta a distância máxima do e a distância de quebra do .
- O talento de resistência mágica acumula multiplicativamente com outras fontes de resistência mágica.
- O talento de resistência mágica aumenta a resistência mágica de Death Prophet para 34%.
- O talento de vida aumenta a capacidade máxima e mantém a porcentagem atual.
|Funções:||Carregador Emburrador Bombardeador Desativador|
|Estilo de jogo:||Denied her own death time and again, Krobelus returns from the grave with skills acquired from the beyond. Gathering a Crypt Swarm, she sends forth a flock of winged beasts to harass the living. A pall of Silence falls over the land, stifling any objection as she Spirit Siphons her enemies dry. Mortals beware. The Death Prophet performs an Exorcism, unleashing the banshee remnants of her previous lives to turn the battlefield into her own haunted ground.|
- At some point, she, along with and , had her costume and ability color palettes changed. Before, Death Prophet's garments and ability icons were more purple in color.
- Her Witchcraft ability icon shows a pentacle, a symbol that became associated with magic in the Middle Ages and traditionally used in witchcraft.
The International 2014 artwork