Unlike most other supports, his spells revolve around dealing physical damage, allowing his abilities to scale into the late game. His first ability, Poison Touch, is a spammable spell that greatly slows its target and then deals damage over time; out of all his abilities, Poison Touch is the only one that cannot pierce spell immunity. Shallow Grave prevents the target ally from dying under almost any circumstances for the next five seconds, allowing his teammates to survive impossible situations. Though it only prevents fatal damage and not disables such as stuns, it cannot be purged. Shadow Wave is a low-cooldown chain healing ability that deals damage to nearby enemies for each instance of healing, potentially allowing it to deal tremendous physical damage to enemies that are surrounded by Dazzle's allies. His ultimate, Weave, is a large armor bending ability that not only increases his allies' armor, but also decreases his enemies'. Possessing the ability to warp light and dark with his spells, Dazzle is a potent support hero who can prevent his allies from falling to the Nothl Realm, while hastening his foes' demise.
- Poison Touch's projectiles travel at a speed of 1300.
- Can hit units up to 1000 range away (starting radius + distance + end radius).
- The complete area is shaped like a cone in front of Dazzle.
- The area starts in front of Dazzle, and not at the primary target's position.
- Targets within the cone area are not chosen randomly. It chooses the closest valid targets to the primary target within the cone.
- Deals damage in 1 second intervals, starting 1 seconds after the debuff is placed, resulting in damage instances.
- Can deal up to 40/120/228/364 ( 220/345/498/679) damage to each target when not refreshed (before reductions).
- The duration gets refreshed whenever a player or Roshan lands an attack on the debuffed unit. This means it does not get refreshed on missed attacks.
- Multiple instances of Poison Touch do not stack.
- Prevents the target's health from dropping below 1 for its duration. No damage can kill it for its duration, not even self-inflicted damage.
- The target is kept alive with the Pre-Heal mechanic, which prevents the heroes' health from dropping below 1 without directly reducing incoming damage.
- However, it does not prevent Erro Lua em Módulo:Ability_ID na linha 44: Could not find Cargo data for "Culling Blade". from killing the target, as it ignores the Shallow Grave buff.
- It also does not prevent the target from suiciding with Erro Lua em Módulo:Ability_ID na linha 44: Could not find Cargo data for "Suicide Squad, Attack!". and Pedra de Sangue.
- Protects from all damage types and from HP Removal. This means it can save a hero from dying to Erro Lua em Módulo:Ability_ID na linha 44: Could not find Cargo data for "False Promise".'s delayed damage.
- Shallow Grave prevents the shatter from Erro Lua em Módulo:Ability_ID na linha 44: Could not find Cargo data for "Ice Blast". to proc when below its threshold, saving the hero for its duration.
- Shadow Wave has no bounce delay, so all targets are healed at the same time.
- Priority order: Hurt allied heroes > hurt allied non-hero units (includes illusions) > allied heroes > non-hero units.
- Regardless of the target, Dazzle is always healed without counting towards the number of bounces, effectively healing 4/5/6/7 units.
- Can heal up to 320/500/720/980 health when all bounces hit.
- The damage radius is centered around each healed unit. An enemy unit can get damaged by all healed units per cast.
- Can deal up to 320/500/720/980 damage to a single unit (before reductions).
- Places a buff on allies and a debuff on enemies in the target area upon cast, so leaving or entering the area afterwards has no effect.
- Increases allies' armor and decreases enemies' armor by 0.75/1.0/1.25 ( 1.25/1.5/1.75) in 1 second intervals, starting 1 second after the buff or debuff is placed.
- Successive casts of Weave fully stack. Each cast places its own buff or debuff on the units, working fully independently from each other.
- Provides 575 ( 775) radius ground vision at the targeted point for 3 seconds.
|Talentos do herói|
|+0,5 de armadura por segundo para||25||-4s de intervalo entre usos para|
|+45 de dano por segundo para||20||+50 de velocidade de movimento|
|+20 de cura/dano para||15||+125 de alcance de uso|
|+200 de vida||10||+75 de dano|
|Funções:||Suporte Bombardeador Desativador|
|Estilo de jogo:||A journey to the Nothl realm changes all its visitors, not least of which Dazzle, a young acolyte of the Dezun order. Consecrated as a Shadow Priest, Dazzle sends outs Shadow Waves to mend and maim. Foes are crippled by his Poison Touch, while allies are blessed with Shallow Grave, cheating death no matter how severe their injuries. An invaluable member of any party, Dazzle Weaves together darkness and light, enchanting the land itself to create for his allies the ultimate sanctuary.|
- The current version of Dazzle was created in 6.39 (upon release, Weave was a regular ability while Shallow Grave was his ultimate), but there was another version of Dazzle, which was released in 6.00. However, this old version of the Shadow Priest only lasted for 3 version, as he was removed in 6.03. He was considered a "filler hero".
- Upon his release in 6.00, his name was Razzle, the Shadow Priest. His Title, Shadow Priest, and his abilities Shadow Word and Power Word are most likely a reference to the Priest, a playable class from World of Warcraft, a title from Blizzard Entertainment. The Priest class is able to assume a Shadow Form, turning it into a Shadow Priest and has several abilities named Shadow Word and Power Word, from which some have a similar effect to Razzle's spells.
Modelo e ícones antes da Atualização de 21 de novembro de 2013