Cota de Lâminas
Da wiki Dota 2 Wiki
| Cota de Lâminas|
|Uma roupa de malha afiada, é a escolha de mártires altruístas na batalha.|
“Erro de expressão: Carácter de pontuação "," não reconhecido” não é um número.
- Cota de Lâminas concede um total de 6 de armadura, 120 de mana e 20% de amplificação de regeneração de mana.
- Interrupts the user's channeling spells upon cast.
- Returns the same damage type as received.
- Returns incoming damage before all manipulations. However, damage manipulation on the enemy still affects the damage normally.
- Reflected physical damage is affected by damage block as well.
- The returned damage is always dealt right after the incoming damage.
- Returned damage has the no-reflection flag, preventing its damage from interacting with other sources of damage with the same flag.
- Fully ignores self-inflicted damage, and damage flagged as HP Removal.
- Returns damage back to the source. This means damage done by summons is reflected back to the summons, not to their owner.
- If taking Erro Lua: The ability does not exist. damage was not enough of a punishment for attacking the Axe, then Blade Mail will make sane people cry. Few heroes can stomach taking damage from both abilities early on, and Blade Mail continues to be lethal in the late game, unlike Counter Helix which scales off.
- As a side note, Blade Mail gives Axe much needed points in Intelligence early on, allowing him to cast a bit more before running out of juice.
- Tresdin is, hands down, one of the best - if not the best - carrier of Blade Mail in the game. Her ultimate ability, Erro Lua: The ability does not exist., forces enemies to engage her head-on and attack her without pause, maximizing Blade Mail's efficiency if she is using it. Coupled together with her above average health pool, this combo is deadly from start to finish.
- Similar to Axe and Legion Commander, Clockwerk can stop heroes from running away from him and forces out engagements while continuously barraging the enemy with Erro Lua: The ability does not exist.. Having Blade Mail makes it so much worse for them as Clockwerk's high health pool makes it very unlikely that he will die first
- Clockwerk also benefits from all the stats Blade Mail provides.
- The extra armor is very vital as Clockwerk is otherwise short in armor
- The extra attack damage let him hit harder with his right-click
- Clockwerk suffers badly from a miniature mana pool, so the extra Intelligence points are very needed.
- Pairs really well with Erro Lua: The ability does not exist..
- Elder Titan loves to be in the middle of the fight.
- It is a powerful counter against a Espinho Sangrento and break from Lâmina de Prata to prevent them from attacking you while under the debuff.
- Enemies with copious amounts of damage resistance or high health could very easily ignore Blade Mail's ability. Heroes like Ursa, Spectre and Abaddon are good examples of said resistant heroes, as are items such as Cachimbo de Introspecção or Coração do Tarrasque.
- It can be useful to get Blade Mail if you get outcarried, to counter the DPS and turn the enemy's damage against them.
- Buy it as a counter if the opposing team has high damage (crits, nukes or attack speed) and have low health. If timed properly, some heroes can get killed just from their own damage. And even if you cannot do that, it could make the enemy hesitant to attack you for 4.5 seconds.
- A good situation to use Blade Mail is if you're inflicted with a heavy damage over time ability. For example, you can kill (or severely damage) Bloodseeker by walking around with Erro Lua: The ability does not exist., or Tinker by staying under his Erro Lua: The ability does not exist.. However, do make sure that you yourself can take the damage you'll be receiving, else you'll just be helping the enemy instead.
- The return damage is only dealt to the unit who attacks. Therefore, Techies' mines, Witch Doctor's Erro Lua: The ability does not exist. and Shadow Shaman's Erro Lua: The ability does not exist. won't affect their main hero as they are considered separate units.
- This is a commonly bought item for initiator heroes that can soak up some damage (commonly Strength heroes), such as Clockwerk or Spirit Breaker.
- Blade Mail is less effective with evasion because it reduces the hits you receive, and thus the damage you can return.
- It also loses effectiveness against enemies who can turn themselves or their allies invulnerable with abilities like Erro Lua: The ability does not exist. or Erro Lua: The ability does not exist., or with [[|20px|link=Eul's Scepter of Divinity]] [[Eul's Scepter of Divinity|]], as Blade Mail cannot damage invulnerable units.
- It is an ultimate counter against heroes who rely on critical strikes such as Phantom Assassin, Bounty Hunter, Wraith King, etc. Also against Cristális or its upgrades Dédalo and Espinho Sangrento.
- Lâmina das Sombras, Adaga de Translocação and Cajado de Força: these are good ganking and initiation items.
- [[|20px|link=Mask of Madness]] [[Mask of Madness|]]: will protect you from being attacked while under the debuff of the Mask of Madness.
- Orquídea Malevolente: gives a lot of attack damage especially on intelligence heroes and the soul burn deals 30% of the damage returned by Blade Mail as magic damage. It is more effective against enemy carries.
- Couraça de Combate: gives you more armor than your enemy and armor reduction aura, allowing to return more physical damage than you take, since it gets reflected before reductions.
- The same applies to magic resistance or any other source of damage reduction. For example, even if incoming damage is fully blocked by spells like Erro Lua: The ability does not exist., Blade Mail still reflects the full damage.
- Anulador: the mute takes out the enemy's ability to use his items for 5 seconds.
- [[|20px|link=Eul's Scepter of Divinity]] [[Eul's Scepter of Divinity|]]: disables an enemy while the return damage is active.
- [[|20px|link=Satanic]] [[Satanic|]]: the active Unholy Rage gives a total of 200% lifesteal. So it heals more than the damage returned by Blade Mail.
- Foice de Vyse: will disable your enemy from using the damage return.
Icon when Molten Claw is equipped