Coração do Tarrasque
| Coração do Tarrasque|
|O coração preservado de um monstro extinto, ele aumenta o poder do seu portador.|
- Health Regeneration from multiple Hearts of Tarrasque does not stack.
- Heals in the form of health regeneration, so it heals for 0.7% of maximum health in 0.1-second intervals.
- Can fully heal the owner in 14.29 seconds.
- Damage greater than Roshan puts the regeneration on a / -second cooldown. from any player (including allies, but not self) or
- Heroes whose default item build includes Heart of Tarrasque as a situational item:
Strength: Sven, Bristleback, Alchemist, Centaur Warrunner, Earthshaker, Tidehunter, Sand King, Clockwerk, Doom, Slardar, Tusk, Beastmaster, Lycan, Magnus, Axe, Chaos Knight, Io, Phoenix, Huskar, Brewmaster, Undying, Wraith King, Pudge, Night Stalker, Dragon Knight, Timbersaw, Abaddon.
- As tempting as it may be, getting more than one Heart of Tarrasque is, in almost all situations, detrimental to your build, since the passive regen bonus doesn't stack and the cost of the item is very high, its generally advisable to purchase armor, evasion, magic resistance, attack slow and damage block in combination depending on the enemy team's composition.
- A Tarrasque is effective against a team with a lot of burst magical and physical damage. The HP granted by the Tarrasque can tank two Dagon level 5 (does 600 damage with 25 % magic resistance).
- It gives 40 damage to strength heroes but only health to agility and intelligence heroes. Olho de Skadi can be a better choice for them as it gives health, damage and attack speed.
- If you are low HP during a fight, escape and stay near the fight to regen then fight back.
- The name "Tarrasque" references the Tarrasque, an almost undefeatable monster in Dungeons & Dragons, which in return references the Tarasque, a mythological dragon-hybrid that was tamed by Saint Martha.