Rattletrap, o Clockwerk é um herói de Força corpo a corpo known as being one of the most well-rounded initiator-gankers in the game. Rattletrap's wide array of disables allows him to cause chaos among the enemy team and break up their formation, giving his team a powerful advantage in any fight. Investida de Bateria allows Clockwerk to inflict repeated damage ticks and mini-stuns on nearby enemies, allowing him to constantly hinder any enemies he manages to get close to and single out. He can also disrupt enemy movement and pen in foes with his Engrenagens Elétricas, which induces an electric shock to foes outside, stunning them while damaging them and burning their mana, and can render enemies caught inside helpless. His damage nuke, Foguete Sinalizador, gives him global nuking power that also provides scouting vision for him and his team. Finally, his ultimate, Gancho, allows Rattletrap to instantaneously stun a foe at long range and quickly close the gap between them, making him a very strong ganker. Few can escape Clockwerk once he has his sights locked in, and his machinations make him a powerful ally to have on any team.
|Rattletrap, the Clockwerk|
|Reproduzir "A good offense is the best armor. Good armor is also good armor."|
|Função:||Iniciador / Desativador / Resistente / Bombardeador|
|História:||Rattletrap pertence à raça Keen, a mesma que a de Sniper e Tinker, e tal como muitos dessa raça, soube compensar a sua baixa estatura através da combinação de engenhocas com esperteza. Sendo filho do filho de um relojoeiro, Rattletrap foi durante muitos anos aprendiz desse ofício, até que a guerra veio das montanhas e varreu as aldeias das planícies de tais vocações tão inocentes. "O teu novo ofício é a guerra", disse-lhe o seu pai, moribundo, enquanto a aldeia dos seus antepassados jazia em ruínas e cinzas fumegantes. Só os maus artesãos culpam as suas ferramentas, e Rattletrap nunca foi daqueles de inventar desculpas. Depois de enterrar o seu pai nas ruínas da sua aldeia, ele decidiu tornar-se na maior e mais poderosa ferramenta de combate que o mundo alguma vez viu. Ele prometeu a si mesmo que nunca voltaria a ser apanhado desprevenido, e para tal, tirou proveito dos seus talentos para criar a poderosa armadura Clockwerk, que fazia com que os cavaleiros de outras terras se parecessem com latas de conserva. Agora, Rattletrap vive em simbiose com os seus aparelhos; um guerreiro pequeno, mas mortífero, cujas habilidades para emboscar e destruir chegaram a níveis de eficácia típicos de uma máquina. Sendo um autêntico artesão da morte, as suas engenhocas são letais para os desprevenidos, anunciando uma nova aurora nesta era da guerra. Que horas são? São horas do Clockwerk!|
|Voz:||Sam A. Mowry (Respostas)|
- Remains active even if Clockwerk is disabled.
- Can deal a total of 320/720/1 120/1 520 damage without any talents (before reductions).
- Can deal a total of 800/1 200/1 600/2 000 damage when the damage increasing talent is chosen.
- Can deal a total of 540/1 215/1 890/2 565 damage when the interval reducing talent is chosen.
- Can deal a total of 1 350/2 025/2 700/3 375 damage when both talents are chosen.
- The buff from multiple casts of Battery Assault does not stack but gets refreshed instead.
- The cogs are always placed in the same formation.
- 8 cogs are placed so that they form a circle around Clockwerk. The center of the circle is empty.
- Each cog is spawned 215 range away from Clockwerk, effectively blocking a 255 radius circle due to their collision size.
- All cogs are placed with a 164.5 range distance from each other. Together with their collision size, the gap between the cogs is 4.5.
- This means that any unit trapped within the center of the circle cannot move out unless it has unobstructed movement.
- A cog shocks the first enemy unit which comes within 160 range of it from the outside. A cog can only shock a unit once.
- The shock is a 250 distance knock back at a speed of 294,12, so it lasts exactly 0,85 seconds.
- Knocks units back into the direction they approach the cog from.
- During the knock back, the unit is fully disabled. The damage and mana loss are applied at the end of the knock back.
- Does not shock units who are already under the effect of other sources of forced movement, except for [[|20px|link=Cajado de Força]] [[Cajado de Força|]].
- Applies the damage first, and then the mana loss.
- At the end of the knock back, trees within a 100 radius of the unit are destroyed.
- Despite having health, attacking the cogs deals 0 damage. The cogs' health bar does not visually decrease when attacking them either.
- The cogs only shock units that have mana (e.g. ranged creeps). Units without a mana pool are not shocked (e.g. Roshan).
- Units not controlled by any player do not try to path around the cogs, but simply walk against them as if they are not there.
- This effectively causes them to get stuck until they change directions (e.g. when aggro-ing them).
- The cogs can also be attacked and destroyed/denied by allies, however, taking the same amount of attacks as enemies.
- O Foguete Sinalizador viaja na velocidade de 1750.
- Provides flying vision in a 600 radius for 1 second while traveling and for 10 seconds at the targeted area after reaching it.
- When choosing the talent, also provides 600 radius True Sight at the targeted area for 10 seconds.
- The True Sight is provided by an aura which affects enemies. Its debuff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- The rocket can be seen on the minimap. It appears green to allies and red to enemies (enemies require vision over it to see it).
- The rocket blocks neutral creep camps.
- The hook travels at a speed of 4000/5000/6000, taking a maximum of 0.5 seconds to reach max length.
- When the hook latches on a unit, Clockwerk gets pulled towards it at the same speed as the hook itself.
- Clockwerk is silenced and disarmed during the pull, preventing ability usage and attacking. Items can be used.
- The pull gets canceled when Clockwerk gets affected by other sources of forced movement.
- Clockwerk gets pulled towards the latched unit's current location, and not towards the original location where the hook latched on it.
- This means when the target moves or gets moved, Clockwerk's trajectory adapts immediately.
- The pulling lasts a maximum of 0.5 seconds, so if the target moves away, Clockwerk may not fully reach it.
- The area damage and stun around Clockwerk always happens, regardless of whether the hook latched on an ally or enemy.
- When latching on an ally, the ally is not disabled and can act freely. It is not interrupted either.
- When latching on an enemy, it gets stunned for 1/1,5/2 seconds, or until Clockwerk reaches it.
- This means if Clockwerk does not reach it, it is stunned for the full duration.
- This can happen when either the pull gets canceled, or when the target gets moved too far away during the pull.
- The latched enemy is also hit by the area damage/stun.
- This means the latched target is stunned up to 0.5 seconds longer than secondary targets, due to the initial latch stun.
- Fully ignores couriers.
- The hook's tip blocks neutral creep camps. The chain itself does not.
|Talentos do herói|
|-0.3s Investida de Bateria Interval||25||Foguete Sinalizador True Sight|
|+125 Foguete Sinalizador Damage||20||+20% de resistência mágica|
|+30 Investida de Bateria Damage||15||+15 de Força|
|+25 de velocidade de movimento||10||+5 de armadura|
- A armadura e o dano de ataque são adicionados como bônus, então não beneficiam ilusões.
- A resistência mágica acumula-se multiplicativamente com outras fontes de resistência mágica.
- One of Clockwerk's death animations is a reference to the movie Terminator 2: Judgment Day.
- An old competitive strategy that was used in DotA was sending a rocket flare over to the enemy fountain, and having Nature's Prophet teleport to the enemy base and snipe the courier. This tactic has long been discontinued due to triggers being implemented to stop it.
- The line "Reproduzir I'm lost... like gears in the rain." (death line) is a reference to the movie Blade Runner.
- The line "Reproduzir Some assembly required" (spawn line) is a reference to a song of the same name composed by Mike Morasky, for the game Portal 2, another game made by Valve.
- The line "Reproduzir I'm the six million gold piece man!" (respawn line) is a reference to the American television series The Six Million Dollar Man.
- The line "Reproduzir The turtle wins the race" (move line) is a reference to one of Zeno's Paradoxes named Achilles and the tortoise.