- Interrupts Clockwerk's channeling spells upon cast.
- Remains active even if Clockwerk is disabled.
- Can deal a total of 320/720/1120/1520 damage without any talents (before reductions).
- Can deal a total of 800/1200/1600/2000 damage when the damage increasing talent is chosen.
- Can deal a total of 540/1215/1890/2565 damage when the interval reducing talent is chosen.
- Can deal a total of 1350/2025/2700/3375 damage when both talents are chosen.
- Each shrapnel first applies the damage, then the debuff.
- The buff from multiple casts of Battery Assault does not stack but gets refreshed instead.
- Choosing the damage increasing talent immediately updates the currently running instance of Battery Assault.
- Choosing the interval reducing talent does not affect the currently running instance of Battery Assault.
- Does not update the interval upon refreshing the current instance either. The current instance must expire first.
Animação de uso:+
Raio de formação das engrenagens: 215
Numero de engrenagens: 8
Ataques para destruir: 2
Raio de busca para o choque: 160
Dano do Choque: 50/125/200/275
Queima de mana do Choque: 50/80/110/140
Distancia do arremesso do choque: 300
Duração do arremesso do choque: 1
Duração das engrenagens: 5/6/7/8
Burns mana and attempts to damage if debuff was placed before spell immunity and when not dispelled.
- The cogs are always placed in the same formation.
- 8 cogs are placed so that they form a circle around Clockwerk. The center of the circle is empty.
- Each cog is spawned 215 range away from Clockwerk, effectively blocking a 255 radius circle due to their collision size.
- All cogs are placed with a 164.5 range distance from each other. Together with their collision size, the gap between the cogs is 4.5.
- This means that any unit trapped within the center of the circle cannot move out unless it has unobstructed movement.
- A cog shocks the first enemy unit which comes within 160 range of it from the outside. A cog can only shock a unit once.
- The cogs only shock units that have mana (e.g. ranged creeps). Units without a mana pool are not shocked (e.g. ).
- The shock is a 300 distance knock back at a speed of 300, so it lasts exactly 1 seconds.
- Knocks units back into the direction they approach the cog from.
- During the knock back, the unit is fully disabled. The damage and mana loss are applied at the end of the knock back.
- Does not shock units who are already under the effect of other sources of forced movement, except for and .
- Applies the damage first, and then the mana loss.
- At the end of the knock back, trees within a 100 radius of the unit are destroyed.
- Despite having health, attacking the cogs deals 0 damage. The cogs' health bar does not visually decrease when attacking them either.
- Units not controlled by any player do not try to path around the cogs, but simply walk against them as if they are not there.
- This effectively causes them to get stuck until they change directions (e.g. when aggro-ing them).
- The cogs can also be attacked and destroyed/denied by allies, however, taking the same amount of attacks as enemies.
- O Foguete Sinalizador percorre em uma velocidade de 2250.
- Provides flying vision in a 600 radius for 1 second while traveling and for 10 seconds at the targeted area after reaching it.
- When choosing the talent, also provides 600 radius True Sight at the targeted area for 10 seconds.
- The True Sight is provided by an aura which affects enemies. Its debuff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Cannot reveal .
- The rocket can be seen on the minimap. It appears green to allies and red to enemies (enemies require vision over it to see it).
- Choosing the damage upgrading talent immediately upgrades all of Clockwerk's currently flying rockets.
- Choosing the True Sight granting talent immediately grants it to Clockwerk's currently flying rockets.
- However, it does not add True Sight to rockets which already reached their targeted point and exploded.
Animação de uso:+
Alcance de uso: 2000/2500/3000
Distancia máxima a percorrer: 2000/2500/3000
Raio de encaixe para o gancho: 125
Raio de dano e atordoamento: 175
Duração do atordoamento: 1/1,5/2
Can latch on and stun spell immune enemies. Does not stun secondary spell immune enemies. Does not attempt to damage any spell immune enemy.
- The hook travels at a speed of 4000/5000/6000, taking a maximum of 0.5 seconds to reach max length.
- When the hook latches on a unit, Clockwerk gets pulled towards it at the same speed as the hook itself.
- Clockwerk is silenced and disarmed during the pull, preventing ability usage and attacking. Items can be used.
- The pull gets canceled when Clockwerk gets affected by other sources of forced movement.
- Clockwerk gets pulled towards the latched unit's current location, and not towards the original location where the hook latched on it.
- This means when the target moves or gets moved, Clockwerk's trajectory adapts immediately.
- The pulling lasts a maximum of 0.5 seconds, so if the target moves away, Clockwerk may not fully reach it.
- The area damage and stun around Clockwerk always happens, regardless of whether the hook latched on an ally or enemy.
- When latching on an ally, the ally is not disabled and can act freely. It is not interrupted either.
- When latching on an enemy, it gets stunned for 1/1,5/2 seconds, or until Clockwerk reaches it.
- This means if Clockwerk does not reach it, it is stunned for the full duration.
- This can happen when either the pull gets canceled, or when the target gets moved too far away during the pull.
- The latched enemy is also hit by the area damage/stun.
- This means the latched target is stunned up to 0.5 seconds longer than secondary targets, due to the initial latch stun.
- Hookshot first applies the debuff, then the damage.
- Fully ignores couriers.
|Talentos do herói|
|-0,3s de intervalo para||25||+50% de resistência mágica|
|+125 de dano para||20||Visão Verdadeira para|
|+30 de dano para||15||+15 de Força|
|+20 de velocidade de movimento||10||+5 de armadura|
- O talento de Força fornece 300 de vida, 1,5 de regeneração de vida, 1,2% de resistência mágica e 15 de dano de ataque para Clockwerk.
- O talento de resistência mágica acumula multiplicativamente com outras fontes de resistência mágica.
- O talento de resistência mágica aumenta a resistência mágica de Clockwerk para 62,5%.
Começo da partida:
Meio da partida:
|Funções:||Iniciador Desativador Resistente Bombardeador|
|Estilo de jogo:||Powered by revenge and ingenuity, Rattletrap armored himself into an instrument of war. Rocket Flares flew from his shoulder-mounted launcher, striking and revealing distant territories. A sudden Hookshot flies, latching and pulling the mechanized Keen to his unsuspecting foe. Before the stunned target could react, Rattletrap erects a grid of Power Cogs, trapping his foe within while repelling help from without. He triggers the suit's Battery Assault, and watches the target panic as short bursts of shrapnel whittle down its remaining health...|
- One of Clockwerk's death animations is a reference to the movie Terminator 2: Judgment Day.
- An old competitive strategy that was used in DotA was sending a rocket flare over to the enemy fountain, and having teleport to the enemy base and snipe the courier. This tactic has long been discontinued due to triggers being implemented to stop it.
- The line "▶️ I'm lost... like gears in the rain." (death line) is a reference to the movie Blade Runner.
- The line "▶️ Some assembly required" (spawn line) is a reference to a song of the same name composed by Mike Morasky, for the game Portal 2, another game made by Valve.
- The line "▶️ I'm the six million gold piece man!" (respawn line) is a reference to the American television series The Six Million Dollar Man.
- The line "▶️ The turtle wins the race" (move line) is a reference to one of Zeno's Paradoxes named Achilles and the tortoise.