- Strafe does not interrupt Clinkz' channeling spells upon cast.
- Does not disjoint projectiles upon cast, or upon enemy projectile launch. They are disjointed upon reaching Clinkz.
- This means when Strafe expires before an already launched projectile hits, it does not get disjointed and fully affects Clinkz.
- Não anula projéteis de aliados. Isso inclui projéteis inimigos que saltam de aliados para Clinkz.
- The disjoint takes place before evasion, Spell Block and Spell Reflection do, meaning they cannot trigger on projectiles during Strafe.
- Successive casts of Strafe do not stack, but refresh the duration, and update the attack speed to the current level.
- The bonus damage is dealt in a separate damage instance, and counts as spell damage.
- Choosing the damage upgrading talent immediately upgrades all of Clinkz's currently flying Searing Arrows.
- When choosing the level 25 talent, whenever Searing Arrows is used, a different random target within its cast range is also targeted by a second Searing Arrow.
- Since it uses the spell's cast range, effects which increase its cast range increase the secondary arrows' range as well.
- The secondary arrow has no target priorities. It simply chooses a random valid target within cast range.
- Since Searing Arrows affects buildings, the secondary arrows can target buildings as well.
- Skeleton Walk does not interrupt Clinkz' channeling spells upon cast.
- During the fade time, Clinkz can cast spells, use items and perform attacks without breaking the invisibility.
- Invisibility is broken upon reaching the cast point of spells or items, or upon launching an attack.
- Clinkz can pick up or drop items without breaking the invisibility.
- Burning Army can be cast without having to face towards the targeted area.
- Spawns the archers in the given line one after another, starting immediately upon cast.
- It takes 2.4/3.2/4 seconds for all archers to spawn.
- The first archer spawns at the initial targeted location. Following archers spawn with 416.67/312.5/250 in between each.
- The archers spawn facing the same direction as Clinkz does as they spawn.
- The spawned archers cannot be controlled. They automatically attack nearby enemy heroes, regardless of auto-attack settings.
- However, it is possible to turn the autocast on their Searing Arrows off.
- The attack damage of the archers is periodically set equal to the main attack damage of Clinkz.
- This means raw attack damage bonuses are not copied, only base attack damage, and damage gained by the primary attribute is copied.
- The attack range of the archers is also periodically set equal to Clinkz' attack range.
- The archers only attack heroes, including illusions and clones, excluding creep-heroes.
- The archers follow default auto-attack rules. However, they only switch targets when their current target cannot be attacked anymore.
- The archers have
, with the same level as on Clinkz.
- The level for it is set for each archer as it spawns. Leveling it afterwards does not update its level on the archers.
- Although being identical to Clinkz's Searing Arrows, and having a mana pool, the archers do not need mana to cast it.
- The archers fully benefit from the Searing Arrows damage and Searing Arrows multishot talents.
- Os arqueiros não bloqueiam os acampamentos de criaturas neutras.
|Talentos do herói|
|Alvo adicional para||25||+3s de duração para|
|+16 de regeneração de vida||20||+125 de alcance de ataque|
|+30 de dano para||15||+15 de Força|
|+5 de armadura||10||+12% de resistência mágica|
- O talento de alcance de ataque também afeta o alcance de uso da .
- O talento de resistência mágica acumula multiplicativamente com outras fontes de resistência mágica.
- O talento de resistência mágica aumenta a resistência mágica de Clinkz para 34%.
Começo da partida:
Meio da partida:
|Funções:||Carregador Escapista Emburrador|
|Estilo de jogo:||As Clinkz loosed his final arrow, the demon Maraxiform ignited the land with hellfire, burning him to the bone. Yet, the heroic bowman did not die. He had slain the demon, and unwittingly earned the king-mage Sutherex's reward: Eternal life. Immortalized at the precipice of death, Clinkz now makes advantageous use of his skeletal body. Camouflaged, he walks into hostile lands, revealing himself only to Strafe enemies from behind. The demon's infernal flames burn continuously within his ribs, with which he now lights Searing Arrows to devastating effect. Before any impending showdown, Clinkz renews himself with a lesser version of the king-mage's spell, consuming wildlife to form a Death Pact so that he may borrow their strength to use as his own.|
- Bone Fletcher's alternate/fun name was "Clinkz Eastwood", a pun on the name of famed actor Clint Eastwood.
- The line ▶️ "Better to run than curse the road." is a reference to a Wolof (Senegal) proverb, "Better to walk than curse the road".
- The phrase ▶️ "Thy Flesh Consumed." may be referred to the fourth and final episode of Ultimate Doom game, and also to King James version of the Bible "And thou mourne at the last, when thy flesh and thy body are consumed" PROVERBS 5:11.
- Clinkz's phrase ▶️ "Ashes to ashes." is a reference to a common christian saying, popularized by the Book of Common Prayer "[...]we therefore commit his body to the ground; earth to earth, ashes to ashes, dust to dust;[...]".
Modelo de baixa violência