Chaos Knight is a melee strength Hero with one of the highest physical damage outputs of all heroes. He is mostly played as a carry and ganker. As his name implies, he has a theme based on randomness and uncertainty. His regular attack has an incredibly wide thirty damage spread, making his last hitting ability somewhat unreliable. Chaos Bolt is his most notorious luck-based ability which, at max level, can stun a target anywhere between a mediocre 2 seconds to an effective 4 seconds that will almost certainly assure the target's death; it will also deal a variable amount of damage ranging from minuscule to moderate. Reality Rift pulls Chaos Knight and his target to a randomly chosen point along the line between the two and gives him bonus damage for one attack. Chaos Strike is a crit-based ability with one of the lowest proc chances, yet also one of the highest multipliers. The illusions produced by his ultimate, which retain his full damage and only take double damage, benefit from his Chaos Strike and can teleport alongside him to attack the target whenever he uses Reality Rift. With up to four illusions being produced at Phantasm's highest level, Chaos Knight's damage output can be multiplied to be five times as great during teamfights later in the game, and it is not uncommon to see enemy heroes being killed instantly after being Reality Rifted by the apocalyptic horsemen. Thus, Chaos Knight is played as a carry who excels in both the mid and late game, if the game drags on long enough and he is able to acquire enough strength-based and survivability items to ensure that his illusions can stay alive, he will be able to overpower most hard carries.
|Reproduzir "The light shall be blackened, and chaos shall reign."|
|Função:||Carregador / Desativador / Resistente / Emburrador / Iniciador|
|História:||O veterano de incontáveis batalhas em mil mundos, o Chaos Knight vem de um plano distante onde as leis fundamentais do universo encontraram expressão consciente. De todos os Fundamentais ancestrais, ele é o mais velho e mais infatigável, sempre em busca de um ser que ele conhece apenas como "A Luz". Há muito tempo a Luz aventurou-se para fora do reino progenitor, em desafio da primeira aliança. Agora o Chaos Knight vai de plano a plano, sempre na caça para extinguir a Luz onde quer que a encontre. Mil vezes ele eliminou a fonte, e sempre desliza para outro plano para continuar a sua busca. Sobre a sua montaria, o Armagedom, ele cavalga, entrando na batalha em fúria obsessiva, sugando forças do caos do universo. Uma manifestação física do caos em si, ele traz as outras versões de si de outros planos em momentos de necessidade e juntos esses cavaleiros cavalgam em direção a batalha, tão imbatíveis quanto qualquer outra força da natureza. Apenas quando a última Luz do mundo for eliminada da existência a sua busca será terminada. Onde cavalga o Chaos Knight, a morte segue.|
|Voz:||Barry Dennen (Respostas)|
- The Chaos Bolt travels at a speed of 1000 and can be disjointed.
- The stun duration is not strictly exact 1/2/3/4 seconds, it ranges between the given values (e.g. at level 1, it could stun for 1.74 seconds).
- Damage and stun values are inversely related, meaning the longer the stun is, the less damage it deals and vice versa.
- Stun duration and damage values are shown above the target's head upon hit (visible to allies and enemies).
- The stun duration is shown as a rounded integer.
( Can target and apply its debuff to spell immune units.)
- Teleports Chaos Knight, his illusions within the search radius and the target to a random point on the line between him and the target.
- This random point is always situated between 30% and 80% of the distance from Chaos Knight to his target upon cast.
- Chaos Knight lands at the opposite side of the hero from where he cast. His illusions land at random angles around the target.
- The location is determined at the beginning of the cast.
- The visual effects also play at the beginning, revealing the point at which Chaos Knight and his target are about to land.
- Chaos Knight and his illusions are made to face his target and are issued an attack order against the target.
- When cast on Roshan, teleports only Chaos Knight (and his illusions) in front of Roshan from where he cast, not both to a random point.
- The attack bonus damage is a raw damage bonus provided by a short buff, meaning it can make use of crits, cleave and lifesteal.
- The buff is also placed on his illusions, but since it is a raw damage bonus, they cannot make use of it.
- Does not interrupt the target's channeling spells.
- Reality Rift cannot disjoint projectiles.
- Increases attack damage by an average of 2.5%/7.5%/12.5%/17.5%.
- The proc chances of multiple crit sources stack.
- If two sources of critical strike proc at the same time, the higher multiplier has priority.
- Upon proccing, the target's armor gets reduced. The reduction is applied before the attack damage, effectively amplifying the damage.
- Multiple procs do not stack the armor reduction, but refresh the duration instead.
- Chaos Strike uses pseudo-random distribution.
- The sound and particles play upon start of the attack, not when the attack lands.
- Disjoints projectiles upon cast.
- Applies a basic dispel on Chaos Knight upon cast.
- Resets current attack and spell targeting priorities on Chaos Knight.
- After the split time, Chaos Knight reappears with his illusions.
- The formation of Chaos Knight and the illusions is always the same. One spawns at Chaos Knight's cast location and the others randomly on the north, east, south or west side each.
- Though the formation is always the same, Chaos Knight and his illusions take a random position in the formation and have all the same facing angle.
- When the 50% extra phantasm spawns, an additional sound effect is played.
- Recasting this replaces the illusions from the previous cast, no matter under whose control they are.
|Talentos do herói|
|Fenda da Realidade ignora imunidade a magias||25||20% de redução de intervalo entre usos|
|+12 a todos os atributos||20||+120 de ouro por minuto|
|+10 de Força||15||+20 de velocidade de movimento|
|+8 de Inteligência||10||+15 de velocidade de ataque|
- [[|16px|link=Chaos Knight/Habilidades antigas#Chaos Strike]] [[Chaos Knight/Habilidades antigas#Chaos Strike|]]'s ability icon bears a similar appearance to a D20 dice, commonly used in table-top RPG games, where a full 20 usually results in a critical. This is representative of the chance that comes with the ability.
- Chaos Knight's lore and responses draw many references to the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, and his ultimate is a literalisation of it.
- The line Reproduzir "Ah, Tidehunter, can I offer you a seabiscuit?" is a reference to Seabiscuit, a famous American racehorse.
- Fitting his theme, Chaos Knight has the most varying attack damage in the game. His actual damage on attack can be up to 15 more or 15 less than his displayed damage.
- Chaos Knight's actual name in DotA was "Nessaj". This was removed in his transition to Dota 2, likely due to the change in his background story.
, Io , Keeper of the Light and Chaos Knight together represent the four fundamental forces of the universe with Chaos Knight representing the strong nuclear force. This is reflected in several of Enigma's responses to these heroes.
- Chaos Knight's mount's name is Armageddon and most responses that talk of Armageddon are actually referring to his steed rather than the event itself. An additional point in most of his death responses, Chaos Knight will voice concern for his horse over himself; this suggests that Chaos Knight is very attached to his faithful companion.
- Chaos Knight's response upon killing Dragon Knight "You did need a steed,didn't you?" answers to his when he moves "I need no steed".