Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
- Chaos Bolt travels at a speed of 700.
- Stun duration and raw damage values are shown above the target's head upon hit (visible to allies and enemies), with the duration being shown as a rounded integer.
- However, the actual stun duration is not by exact seconds -- it ranges between the given values (e.g. at level 1, it could stun for 1.74 seconds).
- Damage and stun values are inversely related, meaning the longer the stun is, the less damage it deals and vice versa.
- This means the damage decreases by 9.47/8.46/7.88/7.5 per each additional 0.1 seconds of stun.
- Erro: Texto excede o limite de 1 000 caracteres
- The bolt first applies the debuff, then the damage.
( Can target and apply its debuff to spell immune units.)
- Reality Rift does not disjoint projectiles.
- Teleports Chaos Knight to a point 250/300/350/400 range away from the target's original position, towards Chaos Knight's original cast location, but not beyond it.
- The target is teleported 62 range in front of that location, so they effectively get pulled by 188/238/288/338 range.
- Chaos Knight's illusions are located around the target from random angles, with same distance to it as Chaos Knight.
- The location is determined at the beginning of the cast.
- A visual effect while casting denotes the point at which Chaos Knight and his target will land.
- Also plays a visual effect at the location of any nearby allied illusions while casting, even illusions not actually owned by Chaos Knight.
- If the enemy has vision of Chaos Knight or the target, these visual effects can be seen through fog.
- Chaos Knight and his illusions are made to face his target and are issued an attack order against the target.
- When cast on , Chaos Knight and his illusions still get moved, but Roshan does not.
- The slow debuff is applied to the target upon cast. Chaos Knight does not need to attack it in order to place the debuff.
- The slow from successive casts does not stack, only the duration gets refreshed.
- Does not interrupt the target's channeling spells.
- If two sources of critical strike trigger at the same time, the higher multiplier has priority.
- Stacks additively with other sources of lifesteal.
- The sound and particles play upon start of the attack, not when the attack lands.
- Evaded or missed attacks do not cause the ability to go on cooldown.
- Only the cooldown reduction from the level 25 talent is displayed. The level 15 talent can further reduce this to 1,76 (3,52 without the level 25 talent).
- Disjoints projectiles upon cast.
- Applies a basic dispel on Chaos Knight upon cast.
- Resets current attack and spell targeting priorities on Chaos Knight.
- After the split time, Chaos Knight reappears with his illusions.
- The reappear locations are based on Chaos Knight's position upon cast, with one appearing at the cast location, and the others north, east, south or west from that point.
- This means when spawning 3 illusions, the formation is T-shaped.
- The distance in between each is 135 range.
- Though the formation is always the same, Chaos Knight and his illusions take a random position in the formation and have all the same facing angle.
- Orders the caster ( or target) to stop after the split time, canceling all queued orders, and orders given during the split time.
- Recasting Phantasm replaces the illusions from the previous cast, no matter under whose control they are.
- When upgraded, Phantasm can target allies, creating illusions of them, which then are under Chaos Knight's control.
|Talentos do herói|
|+2s para a duração máxima do||25||-2s de intervalo entre usos para|
|ignora imunidade a magias||20||+150 de ouro por minuto|
|12% de redução de intervalo entre usos||15||+15 de Força|
|+20 de velocidade de movimento||10||+5 a todos os atributos|
- O talento de todos os atributos fornece 100 de vida, 0,5 de regeneração de vida, 0,4% de resistência mágica, 0,8 de armadura, 5 de velocidade de ataque, 0,25% de velocidade de movimento, 60 de mana, 0.25 de regeneração de mana, 0,35% de amplificação mágica e 5 de dano de ataque para Chaos Knight.
- O talento de redução de intervalo entre usos se acumula multiplicativamente com Runa Arcana. e aditivamente com
- O talento de Força fornece 300 de vida, 1,5 de regeneração de vida, 1,2% de resistência mágica e 15 de dano de ataque para Chaos Knight.
- O ouro fornecido pelo talento não é seguro.
Começo da partida:
Meio da partida:
|Funções:||Carregador Desativador Resistente Emburrador Iniciador|
|Estilo de jogo:||Upon the black steed Armageddon, the Chaos Knight rode into countless battles with a single purpose in mind: To extinguish that which he knows as "The Light". Like a roll of unseen dice, the oldest Fundamental stuns his targets with a Chaos Bolt, then deals unpredictable damage in the form of Chaos Strikes. Those who escape the initial onslaught find themselves in a Reality Rift, reappearing inexplicably at Armageddon's side, exposed for its rider's wrath. Flanked by several images of himself, the Chaos Knight and his Phantasms hack their opponents apart with the strength of multiple heroes.|
- 's ability icon bears a similar appearance to a D20 dice, commonly used in table-top RPG games, where a full 20 usually results in a critical. This is representative of the chance that comes with the ability.
- Chaos Knight's lore and responses draw many references to the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, and his ultimate is a literalisation of it.
- The line ▶️ "Ah, Tidehunter, can I offer you a seabiscuit?" is a reference to Seabiscuit, a famous American racehorse.
- Fitting his theme, Chaos Knight has the most varying attack damage in the game. His actual damage on attack can be up to 15 more or 15 less than his displayed damage.
- Chaos Knight's actual name in DotA was "Nessaj". This was removed in his transition to Dota 2, likely due to the change in his background story.
- , , and together represent the four fundamental forces of the universe with Chaos Knight representing the strong nuclear force. This is reflected in several of Enigma's responses to these heroes.
- Chaos Knight's mount's name is Armageddon and most responses that talk of Armageddon are actually referring to his steed rather than the event itself. An additional point in most of his death responses, Chaos Knight will voice concern for his horse over himself; this suggests that Chaos Knight is very attached to his faithful companion.
- Chaos Knight's response upon killing Dragon Knight "You did need a steed,didn't you?" answers to his when he moves "I need no steed".