Cetro Divino de Eul
Da wiki Dota 2 Wiki
| Cetro Divino de Eul|
|Um cetro misterioso passado por gerações; os seus ventos perturbadores podem ser usados para o bem ou o mal.|
- ".25" não pode ser atribuído a um tipo de número declarado com o valor 47.
- “Erro de expressão: Carácter de pontuação "," não reconhecido” não é um número.
- Cetro Divino de Eul concede um total de 120 de mana e 20% de amplificação de regeneração de mana (at least 2.7 mana regen).
- Movement speed bonuses from multiple Eul's Scepters of Divinity fully stack.
- Stacks with all other movement speed bonuses.
- Double clicking the item casts it on self.
- Applies a basic dispel on the target upon cast.
- Can only target enemies, self or own Meepo clones and Erro Lua: The ability does not exist.s. Cannot target other allies, wards, or buildings.
- While in the air, other units may pass below the cycloned unit.
- The damage is applied at the end of the duration. If the cyclone gets dispelled, it still applies the damage as soon as the target lands.
- The damage is only applied to enemy targets.
- Can be cast on Roshan, but has no effect, since Roshan is immune to forced movement. The damage is still applied.
Heróis recomendados[editar]Ancient Apparition
- Eul's Scepter allows Ancient Apparation to keep the target of Erro Lua: The ability does not exist. in one spot for 2.5 seconds, with only 1.5 seconds left until stun.
- Eul's Scepter improves Crystal Maiden's very slow movement speed, and gives her a temporary defense mechanism.
- Eul's Scepter increases Death Prophet's already fast movement speed, and can keep her alive while her spirits are out during Erro Lua: The ability does not exist..
- Eul's Scepter is one of the best ways to set up and position abilities combos with Erro Lua: The ability does not exist., Erro Lua: The ability does not exist., Erro Lua: The ability does not exist., Erro Lua: The ability does not exist., and Erro Lua: The ability does not exist..
- Eul’s Scepter prevents Io from taking damage during the last several seconds of the Return portion of Erro Lua: The ability does not exist., ensuring he survives to return to safety. It will, however, interrupt Relocate during the initial delay timer.
- Eul's Scepter helps set up Erro Lua: The ability does not exist., compensating for Jakiro's slow cast animations.
- Eul's Scepter helps Lina land Erro Lua: The ability does not exist.. Movement speed and mana regeneration is also very useful.
- Eul's Scepter gives Lion a bit more movement speed, a means of self defense, and an extra disable to go with Erro Lua: The ability does not exist. and Erro Lua: The ability does not exist..
- In conjunction with Erro Lua: The ability does not exist., Eul's Scepter keeps Puck out of enemy reach, allowing more time for his numerous elusive abilities and items (like Adaga de Translocação) to come off cooldown.
- Besides mana regeneration and movement speed, Eul's Scepter gives Pugna a much needed way to deal with silences and gives an additional disable, holding enemies or protecting Pugna while Erro Lua: The ability does not exist. is on cooldown.
- Eul's Scepter provides Rubick with his only means of escape, and helps him avoid initiations so he can safely steal abilities after Cyclone ends.
- Eul's Scepter is an excellent set up for Erro Lua: The ability does not exist., allowing Shadow Fiend to place himself directly on top of the target.
- Eul's Scepter helps Skywrath Mage survive a little longer, and can be a good set up for Erro Lua: The ability does not exist..
- Eul's Scepter provides much needed mana regeneration for Techies to lay more mines, and helps him set up mines under a Cycloned target.
- Techies can also survive longer by Cycloning himself after using Erro Lua: The ability does not exist., while his team follows up.
- Eul's Scepter improves Zeus' low mobility, and keeps his mana up for more frequent nuking.
- Bloodseeker can use the Cyclone to set up Erro Lua: The ability does not exist., preventing the target from moving out of its radius. It's also widely used to prevent enemies from fleeing with Pergaminho de Teletransporte.
- Timbersaw can place his Erro Lua: The ability does not exist. underneath the Cyclone, thus hitting and slowing the target immediately after landing. He can also position himself for an easy Erro Lua: The ability does not exist.. Since Timbersaw is reliant on his abilities for escape, using the Cyclone to dispel silences can ensure his survival if the enemy has no other follow-up disables.
- Arc Warden can target his Erro Lua: The ability does not exist. with the Cyclone and vice versa. This enables them to save each other from harm, or purge disables from one another.
- Meepo can target his clones with the Cyclone as well, which enables him to purge or save his clones from harm. Keep in mind that for Meepo this does not work in reverse. The clones cannot target the main Meepo, since they cannot carry items other than boots.
- Use the Cyclone offensively by disabling an enemy before a gank, giving you the time to set up your abilities.
- Use the Cyclone on fleeing enemies to give your team the time to surround the target.
- Use the Cyclone on enemies in teamfights to take them out of the fight for a few seconds. This is especially effective on carries.
- Use the Cyclone on yourself during teamfights, baiting enemies into using their abilities on you, then becoming invulnerable to interrupt their burst damage.
- Use the Cyclone to buy yourself a little more time for abilities and items to come off cooldown, especially items like Adaga de Translocação or [[|20px|link=Blade Mail]] [[Blade Mail|]].
- Use the Cyclone on an enemy who has activated items like [[|20px|link=Blade Mail]] [[Blade Mail|]], [[|20px|link=Satanic]] [[Satanic|]], or Orbe de Lótus. Doing so will waste the duration of those items.
- Eul's Scepter provides a cheap and beneficial dispel for support heroes who are very succebtible to silences. So when facing a lot of silences, or other strong but dispellable effects, Eul's Scepter is usually the best option.
- The 40 bonus movement speed works well with other items that increase movement speed, such as Botas de Fase.
- The scepter's name is a reference to Eul, the creator of the first DotA map back in 2003.
- Crystal Maiden's cosmetic item, Eul's Scepter of Divinity, is based on Eul's Scepter of Divinity and shares its name.