Bradwarden, the Centaur Warrunner, is a melee strength hero whose natural place in combat is right in the center of battle. His abilities stop enemies around him in their tracks and inflict heavy damage, making him an excellent initiator. He is also a powerful tank, having the highest strength gain in the game.
Bradwarden has immense natural health, and his skills' area of effect means that he can charge into combat and incapacitate groups of enemies at a time. Hoof Stomp and Double Edge make a great combo of stunning and burst damage on short cooldowns and his Return means instant retaliation on enemies who try attack him, as well as his nearby allies with the proper late-game talent. His ultimate, Stampede effectively turns the entire team into initiators, granting them high speed and the ability to flatten enemies under as they pass over them.
- O pisão aplica primeiro o efeito negativo, depois o dano.
- Return only procs when a unit lands an attack, regardless of distance. This means it cannot proc on missed attacks.
- The Return damage is always dealt right before the attacker's damage is dealt to its target.
- Secondary attacks from talent and do not trigger Return.
, before choosing
- However, the secondary attacks from other instant attacks do trigger Return.
- Fully works against allied units, resulting in a deny if the damage kills the ally.
- The aura's buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
Does not affect spell immune enemies. Slow persists if debuff was placed before spell immunity and was not dispelled.
- Interrupts Centaur's channeling spells upon cast.
- Checks Centaur's strength whenever trampling an enemy, so it adapts immediately.
- However, the strength multiplier is set on cast and does not adapt when leveling the spell while active.
- The sound effect is global and can be heard by enemies even through the Fog of War.
- trees around them for the duration.
allows allies to walk over cliffs and causes them to destroy
- Does not destroy trees around allies who have the perch modifier from , meaning allies sitting on trees do not get their trees destroyed by themselves.
- The damage reduction reduces all 3 damage types.
|Talentos do herói|
|+1,5s de duração para||25||transforma-se em aura|
|+20 de Força||20||+300 de dano para|
|+15% de dano por Força para||15||+75 de dano|
|+10% de resistência mágica||10||10% de esquiva|
- O talento de resistência mágica acumula multiplicativamente com outras fontes de resistência mágica.
- O talento de resistência mágica aumenta a resistência mágica de Centaur Warrunner para 32,5%.
- A esquiva acumula-se multiplicativamente com outras fontes de esquiva.
|Funções:||Resistente Iniciador Desativador Bombardeador Escapista|
|Estilo de jogo:||Some write to express their being, others paint or sing. But for the centaurs of Druud, there is no higher art than the art of killing. And in that, none was more accomplished than Bradwarden. With skills acquired in the arena, the Warrunner punishes his opponents for every attack, disregarding harm to himself as he metes out a fearsome Double Edge. Ever in search of a worthy opponent, Bradwarden rouses his allies to charge down enemies in a wild Stampede. Once battle is joined, the Centaur Warrunner tramples surrounding foes with a Hoof Stomp, stunning them just long enough for his battleaxe to sink in.|
- In DotA, Bradwarden's hero title was Centaur Warchief.
- Bradwarden is the name of a centaur in the first DemonWars Saga trilogy by R.A. Salvatore.
- 's animation originally consisted of Centaur Warrunner slamming the ground with the shaft of his axe. This was later changed after community requests that the animation reflects the ability name.