Bounty Hunter/Habilidades antigas
Retardo de movimento: 15%/20%/25%/30%
Retardo de ataque: 15/20/25/30
Duração do retardo: 3
- This ability got reworked into the current 7.20 gameplay patch. in the
- When off cooldown, Bounty Hunter's weapons emit particle effects.
- Checks its cooldown on attack begin, not on attack hit.
- This means Jinada does not apply when it went off cooldown during the attack animation.
- The attack first applies the debuff, then its own damage.
Animação de uso:+
Alcance de uso: 1200
Raio da vel. adicional: 900
Vel. de movimento adicional: 16%/18%/20%
Duração da permanência da aura: 0,5
- Esta habilidade foi reformulada no 7.20. atual na atualização
- Despite the visual effect, the Track debuff is applied instantly on the target.
- Grants the gold to Bounty Hunter and his allies around the target when the target dies, no matter how it dies.
- The bonus gold is added as reliable gold.
- Rastreio pode ser usado em ilusões e , mas não concedem qualquer ouro ao morrem.
- Allies only get the bonus gold if they are within 900 range of the tracked hero while alive. Bounty Hunter himself gets the gold regardless of distance, even while dead.
- The move speed is provided by an aura on the target. Its buff lingers for 0.5 seconds. Multiple instances of the aura do not stack.
- When multiple s are tracked and one of them dies, each Meepo grants the Track gold around them.
- The visual effects and sound of Track are only visible and audible to Bounty Hunter and his allies. However, the debuff is visible to everyone.
- The visual effects on allies given by the move speed buff are visible to everyone as well.
- The move speed buff is also applied to neutral creeps, including .
- The debuff icon on the target shows how much gold it currently has.
- Alt-clicking the debuff also announces their current gold in the chat.
- This ability temporarily replaced from the gameplay patches 6.00 to 6.02.
- Casting on units with no inventory had no effect, wasting the cooldown and mana.