Botas de Teletransporte
(Redirecionado de Boots of Travel)
|Botas de Teletransporte|
|Botas aladas que concedem onipresença.|
- Aprimorar o item melhora a habilidade Teletransporte. Pode ser aprimorado apenas uma vez.
- O custo total de ouro para cada nível é 2500/4500.
- Bônus de velocidade de movimento de múltiplos pares de botas não se acumulam.
- Acumula com todos os outros bônus de velocidade de movimento.
Alcance de uso: Global
Min Targeting Distance to Building: 70
Max Targeting Distance to Building: 575
Tempo de canalização: 3
Town Portal Scroll Cooldown Increase: 10
- Double clicking the item while being at least 1500 range away from the team's fountain, automatically targets the fountain's location.
- On level 1, can target allied non-hero units and buildings. On level 2, can additionally target allied heroes.
- Can target any allied unit, except for wards, couriers, Beetles, Homing Missiles and Spin Webs (heroes and illusions on level 1).
- When targeting the ground, automatically chooses the closest valid target to that point. Prioritizes buildings within 900 radius.
- If the next valid target is a building, it teleports 575 range (250 range if it is a shrine outside of the base) away from it.
- Disjoints projectiles upon teleporting.
- Units can be directly targeted. The effect then chases the unit. Buildings cannot be directly targeted, the ground is targeted instead.
- The targeted unit's priority is lowered, meaning it is attacked as the last auto attack target by other units.
- During the channeling, the teleport destination is marked with a visual effect in the same color as the player and a sound is played.
- Both are visible and audible to everyone. The visual effect is also visible on teleporting invisible enemies.
- Also marks the point on the minimap for allies. The mark is in the player's color and lasts as long as the channeling does.
- Provides 200 radius flying vision at the destination point while channeling. The vision lingers for 1 second.
- When the target unit dies or changes ownership during the channeling, the teleport gets cancelled, wasting the cooldown and mana cost.
- Since buildings are not directly targeted, the destruction of the building does not cancel the teleport.
- Does not share cooldown with
- However, when teleporting with Boots of Travel, Town Portal Scroll gets 10 seconds addded to its current cooldown (even when off cooldown).
- Junto com sua , Botas de Teletransporte dá ao Arc Warden presença em duas trilhas, e ajuda adquirir experiência e ouro mais rapidamente.
- Boots of Travel's cooldown is be refreshed by , allowing Tinker to constantly teleport across the map, and back to his base.
Heroes with high split pushing potential should always consider Boots of Travel.
- Boots of Travels is useful on all heroes during the late game, where it is needed to make desperate pushes or defenses, especially if one or both teams are dead or away from their bases.
- Consider using Glyph of Fortification to prevent creeps from dying so Boots of Travel can complete channeling of Teleport.
Ícone do nível 1 quando as Botas Mecânicas de Teletransporte Mk III estão equipadas