Karroch, o Beastmaster é um herói de Força corpo a corpo cuja versatilidade permite assumir várias funções. Seus Falcões fornecem visão aérea livre e seus Javalis podem assediar, retardar e acumular campos na floresta. Seu ultimate, Rugido Primitivo, is the longest lasting single reliable stun in the game, being only counterable by Linken's Sphere. However, his greatest strength is his passive aura Inner Beast, which increases the attack speed of all allies units nearby, including creeps and his summons. With these skills, he can push enemy towers quickly and safely, take down undefended targets with the help of Necronomicon summons, lock down a single target and also kite enemies in teamfights. With careful observation of the battlefield, Beastmaster takes down enemies one by one and paves the way to victory.
- The axes travel at an average speed of 800 and move in arcs towards the target point, where they intersect and then fly back.
- Upon returning, their speed periodically adapts based on their distance to Beastmaster and the remaining travel time.
- This means the axes fly a maximum of up to two seconds, up to one seconds towards the point and up to one second back.
- The axe spread up to 450 distance away from each other before moving back together while traveling towards the targeted point.
- The axes' minimum travel distance is as well, so when targeting a point closer than 450 range, they still intersect 450 range away.
- Both axes fly in arcs, so that the axe coming from Beastmaster's left hand travels back towards his right hand, and vice versa.
- Uses one debuff on hit targets for all stacks. The debuff has a number on it, showing the amount of stacks.
- Successive hits on the same unit fully refresh the whole stack's duration.
- The axes first place the debuff, and then apply their damage. This measn they effectively amplify their own damage as well.
- Since the axes work separate, one of the axes always benifits from 2 stacks of the debuff.
- A unit can only get hit once by each axe, so the maximum possible damage (before reductions and amplifications) is 60/120/180/240 ( 220/280/340/400).
- The damage amplification only works for Beastmaster and all his units. Allies do not benifit from it.
- Does not affect couriers.
- Choosing the damage upgrading talent immediately upgrades all of Beastmaster's currently flying axes.
- The axes destroy trees within 175 radius around them.
- Both axes grant 350 radius flying vision around themselves as they travel. This vision does not last.
- Does not destroy previous summons if this ability is used again before the previous summons expire.
- The Hawk neither triggers nor takes damage from .
- The "Select All Controlled Units" hotkey does not select hawks.
- On level 4, one of the following neutral creeps gets randomly summoned: , , , ,
- Only enemy units are shoved aside from the path of the roar. is not affected by the knockback.
- Affected units are fully disabled during the knockback.
- Primal Roar can be used on a courier to stun it, but it is not damaged. Couriers are also a valid target for the knockback.
- Knocks units aside at a speed of 500, up to 300 range away, resulting in a duration of 0,6 seconds.
- Units hit by the knockback are made to face towards the direction they are getting pushed.
- The knockback and slow have a dynamic range, based on the distance between Beastmaster and the primary target.
- For every 2 distance between Beastmaster and the target upon cast, the knockback range increases by 1.
- When the target is 600 range away, the knockback hits units up to 300 range behind the target and behind Beastmaster.
- When the target is 950 range away, the knockback hits units up to 475 range behind the target and behind Beastmaster.
- The width of the knockback area is always 300, so the affected area is always stadium-shaped.
- When an enemy is perfectly aligned with Beastmaster and his Primal Roar target, it does not get knocked aside
- However, the slow and damage are still applied, and the target is still disabled for the knockback duration.
- On the primary target, the roar first applies the debuff, then the damage.
- On secondary targets, the roar first applies the damage, then the debuff.
- The movement speed bonus only affects Beastmaster and his units. Other nearby allies are not buffed.
- O nível do javali está ligado com o nível do Chamado da Selva. No entanto, o nível dos javalis invocados não se adapta.
- Ataques sucessivos não acumulam o retardo, a duração se renova.
- Os ataques aplicam primeiro o dano, depois o efeito negativo.
|Talentos do herói|
|+2invocados||25||+40 de velocidade de ataque para|
|+500 de vida||20||+80 de dano para|
|+40 de dano para o||15||+6 de armadura|
|+20 de velocidade de movimento||10||+25% de experiência obtida|
|Funções:||Iniciador Desativador Resistente Bombardeador|
|Estilo de jogo:||Raised in the royal menagerie of Slom, Karroch learned to converse with beasts from a young age. With this unique talent, the Beastmaster is able to summon to his side a trusty Boar and a scouting Hawk. In addition to his companions, Karroch has mastered the art of throwing Wild Axes, cutting down trees and foes before returning to his hands. The Beastmaster awakens the Inner Beast of nearby allies, increasing their attack speed. Should an enemy attempt to flee, Karroch lets loose a Primal Roar, incapacitating the target and clearing the path to its demise.|
- Beastmaster's original name was Rexxar, a character in the Warcraft universe.
- Rexxar was the main playable character of the bonus campaign in Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne.
- Beastmaster's item the "Shrieking Razorback" design seems to be based off of the Shriekers from Tremors II: Aftershocks.