Batrider is a ranged intelligence hero who excels in lane control and harassing enemies, especially in the early phase of the game. Usually, Batrider is played as a heavy support, items are not needed to utilise his abilities. Batrider is a mobile burst damage raider, capable of dealing enormous amounts of damage on stacks, at a risky close range. Before moving in for the kill, the Batrider hinders his targets with Napalm Pegajoso, a stacking debuff ability that slows his enemies and amplifies the damage taken from Batrider himself, be it with attacks, spells, or items. When his enemies are greatly crippled, he is ready to attack. With Explosão de Chamas, he launches an explosive cocktail which damages and knocks back enemies in a targeted area. Then, the Batrider activates his Rastro de Chamas ability, allowing the Batrider to fly high in the sky, creating a burning trail of liquid fire, scorching enemies who dare to go in his path, while giving him the ability to cross and phase through impassable grounds. With Sticky Napalm stacked, he is capable of amplifying and inflicting massive damage quickly, burning them with Flamebreak and Firefly. The Batrider then uses his ultimate, Laço Flamejante, which catches a target with a lasso, shackling and pulling them to his Firefly trail or to the clutches of his merciless allies. When these spells are used altogether, the Batrider is a dangerous hero that the enemy should be aware of, risking his own safety enough to cause fiery chaos and mass destruction.
|Reproduzir "It's not the bat you gotta worry about. She eats fruit."|
|Função:||Iniciador / Caçador / Desativador / Escapista|
|História:||Algo que não existe entre as criaturas da Selva Yama Raskav é harmonia. Seja por dentada, garra, pinça ou casco, até mesmo o menor sinal de fraqueza significa uma morte rápida. Dizem que o Rider era apenas um moço que cortava palha no terreno da sua família quando foi levado, agarrado por um mordecego à procura de presas. Mas este rapaz teve uma ideia melhor, e retorceu-se desde o aperto do seu raptor para as costas da besta, e dilacerou-o até cair com as suas ferramentas. Emergindo dos destroços sangrentos e intoxicado pela emoção do voo, o rapaz percebeu que tinha encontrado a sua vocação. O rapaz cresceu e a cada verão regressou aos terrenos da sua família, indo regularmente para os arbustos à procura daquela primeira emoção de encarar a morte na forma de mandíbulas ou de uma queda fatal. Os anos passaram, mas o seu fulgor apenas aumentou. Ele estudou a selva, mergulhando cada vez mais profundamente com cada expedição, até que finalmente encontrou as cavernas no coração da hostilidade. Diz-se que o Rider, na véspera de uma noite de verão escaldante, não tinha nada além de uma corda, uma garrafa de coragem líquida e uma determinação ardente de voltar a sentir os céus mais uma vez, quando ele entrou apressadamente....|
|Voz:||Dave Fennoy (Respostas)|
- Applies a debuff on enemies inside the area. Leaving or entering the area afterwards has no effect.
- Each cast refreshes the duration of the whole stack while adding one more instance.
- The debuff slows and causes the damage. It also shows the amount of current Sticky Napalm stacks on the target.
- Affected unit also have a number above them, showing how many stacks are on them. This number is visible to Batrider and his allies, however, he requires vision over the target to see it.
- Can slow movement speed for up to 30%/50%/70%/90%. One stack is enough to apply the 70% turn rate slow.
- Can deal up to 100/150/200/250 (50/75/100/125 to creeps) damage per triggering damage instance (before reductions).
- Sticky Napalm triggers on any damage instance caused by Batrider, except from Orbe Venenoso, [[|20px|link=Radiance]] [[Radiance|]] and [[|20px|link=Urn of Shadows]] [[Urn of Shadows|]].
- It also does not trigger on any damage which has the no-reflection flag.
- Batrider himself has to cause the damage. Other units under his control do not trigger Sticky Napalm.
- Sticky Napalm deals its damage in a separate damage instance, right after the triggering damage.
- Provides 400 radius flying vision at the targeted point upon cast for 2 seconds.
- Flamebreak travels at a speed of 900 until reaching the targeted point.
- The projectile has 175 radius flying vision. This vision does not last.
- The knockback is not a set distance. The knockback pushes every enemy so they are 400 range away from the center of the targeted area. So the minimum knockback distance is 25.
- The knockback duration is always same, so the speed varies between 100 (25 knockback distance) and 1600 (400 knockback distance).
- Can push units over impassable terrain. Any tree a knocked back unit collides with gets destroyed.
- Applies a debuff on affected targets upon projectile impact.
- Deals damage in 1 second interval, starting 1 second after the debuff is placed, resulting in 3/4/5/6 total instances.
- Can deal up to 75/120/175/240 damage (before reductions).
- The debuff from successive casts does not stack, only the duration gets refreshed.
- The projectile blocks neutral creep camps.
- Does not affect Roshan.
- Firefly interrupts Batrider's channeling spells upon cast.
- Temporarily turns Batrider into a flying unit, allowing him to fly over impassable terrain, units and buildings and have flying vision.
- The entire spell effect lasts 18 seconds, meaning when the duration ends, the entire flame trail disappears as well.
- Damage is dealt to every enemy unit which comes within 200 radius of the fire trail.
- Deals 5/15/25/35 damage in 0.4 or 0.5 second intervals, starting 0.1 seconds after cast, the first interval is 0.4 second, the rest are 0.5 second, resulting in 37 damage instances.
- Can deal up to 185/555/925/1295 damage to a single unit (before reductions) when it stays in range for the full duration.
- During Firefly, every tree within 100 radius of Batrider is destroyed.
- The fire trails from successive casts fully stack. Each cast creates its own fire trail.
- When Batrider dies during Firefly, the fire trail still stays for the remaining duration.
- During Firefly, Batrider can neither trigger, nor takes damage from Land Mines.
- Does not affect Roshan.
- Flaming Lasso fully disables the target for its duration.
- Drags the targeted unit with a 300 distance behind Batrider. Can drag the target over impassable terrain.
- If at any time the distance between Batrider and the target get greater than 400, the lasso breaks.
- Flaming Lasso overrides every other position changing effect, making only teleports able to break the lasso.
- The lasso also breaks when either Batrider or the target dies. Casting [[|16px|link=Pudge/Habilidades_antigas#Dismember]] [[Pudge/Habilidades_antigas#Dismember|]] or [[|16px|link=Tusk/Habilidades_antigas#Walrus Kick]] [[Tusk/Habilidades_antigas#Walrus Kick|]] on the lasso target breaks the lasso as well.
- Batrider is disarmed during Flaming Lasso. The disarm either lasts 3/3.5/4 seconds, or until the lasso is broken, whichever is shorter.
- It is possible to have multiple units lassoed at the same time (e.g. by using [[|20px|link=Refresher Orb]] [[Refresher Orb|]]).
- Can be cast on Roshan, but he neither is disabled nor dragged ( nor damaged). Batrider is still disarmed.
- Cetro de Aghanim causes the closest allied hero (including creep-heroes and illusions) of the target within a 400 range to get lassoed as well. It does not lasso any non-hero units.
- The secondary target is bound to the first, so it is dragged after it, at the same distance as the primary target is dragged behind Batrider.
- This means the secondary target is dragged 600 distance behind Batrider.
- The secondary lasso breaks when the primary lasso breaks. It can also be broken individually (with teleports or strong dispels).
- The damage added by Aghanim's Scepter affects both lassoed targets.
- Deals 50 damage in 0.5 second intervals, starting immediately upon cast, resulting in 6/7/8 possible instances.
- Can deal up to 300/350/400 damage to each lassoed unit (before reductions).
|Talentos do herói|
|+300 à área de efeito/arremesso de Explosão de Chamas||25||+8s de duração para Rastro de Chamas|
|+35 de velocidade de movimento||20||15% de redução de intervalo entre usos|
|+200 de vida||15||+5% de dano mágico|
|+4 de armadura||10||+10 de Inteligência|
- A armadura é adicionada como um bônus de armadura, então não beneficia ilusões.
- O aprimoramento de vida aumenta a capacidade máxima e mantém a porcentagem atual.
- A redução de intervalo afeta habilidades e itens. Stacks multiplicatively with [[|20px|link=Octarine Core]] [[Octarine Core|]] and additively with Runa Arcana.
- Os efeitos visuais da Explosão de Chamas mudam quando aprimorado.
- Batrider is occasionally referred to as "Batman" in game, mostly due to the recent popularity of Christopher Nolan's Dark Knight trilogy starring Christian Bale and Gary Oldman.
- Batrider's real name in DotA was Jin'zakk.
- After killing Faceless Void, Batrider says Reproduzir "Hey Void! Have you seen Bat to the Future?", which is a reference to the film "Back to The Future"
- Batrider's concept may well be based on Project X-Ray, a military strategy developed during World War II which involved using bats equipped with small, timed, napalm-like incendiaries to decimate towns (See Alexis C. Madrigal's "Old, Weird Tech: The Bat Bombs of World War II," in The Atlantic, 14 April 2011).