Animação de uso:+
Alcance de uso: 550/600/650/700
Raio de efeito: 375
Máximo de acúmulos: 10
Dano adicional por acúmulo em heróis: 10/15/20/25
Dano adicional por acúmulo em criaturas: 5/7,5/10/12,5
Retardo de movimento por acúmulo: 3%/5%/7%/9%
Retardo da taxa de rotação: 70%
Duração do acúmulo: 8
Slow persists and attempts to damage if debuff was placed before spell immunity and when not dispelled.
- Applies a debuff to enemies inside the area. Leaving or entering the area afterwards has no effect.
- Each cast refreshes the duration of the whole stack while adding one more instance.
- The debuff slows and causes the damage. It also shows the amount of current Sticky Napalm stacks on the target.
- Affected units also have a number above them, showing the amount of stacks. This number is only visible to Batrider and his allies, however, they require vision over the target to see it.
- Can slow movement speed for up to 30%/50%/70%/90%. One stack is enough to apply the 70% turn rate slow.
- Can deal up to 100/150/200/250 (50/75/100/125 to creeps) damage per triggering damage instance (before reductions).
- Sticky Napalm triggers on any damage instance caused by Batrider, except from no-reflection flag. , , , and damage with the
- Batrider himself has to cause the damage. Other units under his control do not trigger Sticky Napalm.
- Sticky Napalm deals its damage in a separate damage instance, right after the triggering damage.
- Provides 400 radius flying vision at the targeted point upon cast for 2 seconds.
Animação de uso:+
Alcance de uso: 1500
Raio de efeito: 375
Dano por segundo: 25/30/35/40
Distância máxima do arremesso: 400
Duração do arremesso: 0,25
- Explosão de Chamas travels at a speed of 900 until reaching the targeted point.
- The projectile has 175 radius flying vision. This vision does not last.
- The knockback is not a set distance. It pushes every enemy so they are 400 range away from the center of the targeted area. So the minimum knockback distance is 25.
- The knockback duration is always 0,25, so the speed varies between 100 and 1 600, depending on the knockback distance.
- Enemies are not disabled during the knockback, and are, besides moving, able to act freely during it.
- Can push units over impassable terrain. Any tree a knocked back unit collides with gets destroyed.
- Applies a debuff to the affected targets upon projectile impact which deals damage in 1 second intervals, starting 1 second after it is placed, resulting in 4/5/6/7 ( 6/7/8/9) instances.
- Can deal up to 100/150/210/280 ( 150/210/280/360) damage (before reductions).
- The burn debuff from successive casts fully stacks.
- Choosing the duration upgrading talent does not update the duration of already placed Flamebreak damage debuffs.
- Does not affect .
- Firefly interrupts Batrider's channeling spells upon cast.
- Temporarily turns Batrider into a flying unit, allowing him to fly over impassable terrain, units and buildings and have flying vision.
- The entire spell effect lasts 15 ( 23) seconds, meaning when the duration ends, the entire flame trail disappears at once as well.
- Damage is dealt to every enemy unit which comes within 200 radius of the fire trail.
- Deals 5/15/25/35 damage in 0.4 or 0.5 seconds intervals, starting 0.1 seconds after cast, the first interval is 0.4 seconds, the rest are 0.5 seconds, resulting in 31 ( 47) damage instances.
- Can deal up to 155/465/775/1085 ( 235/705/1175/1645) damage to a single unit (before reductions) when it stays in range for the full duration.
- During Firefly, every tree within 100 radius of Batrider is destroyed.
- The fire trails from successive casts fully stack. Each cast creates its buff with its own fire trail.
- When Batrider dies during Firefly, the already existing fire on the ground still stays for the remaining duration.
- The buffs remain visible in the HUD, and are now only responsible for keeping the already existing fire up.
- This means when respawning before they expire, they do not make Batrider fly again or make him leave fire behind again.
- During Firefly, Batrider can neither trigger nor take damage from .
- Choosing the duration upgrading talent does not affect any of Batrider's currently ongoing Firefly instances.
- Does not affect .
Animação de uso:+
Alcance de uso: 100
Distância de rompimento: 425
Dano por segundo: 20/40/60
Laço Flamejante agarra o seu alvo e também o herói inimigo mais próximo do alvo em um raio de 450 unidades. O alvo secundário é conectado ao primário. O Laço também passa a causar de dano por segundo.
- Flaming Lasso fully disables the target for its duration.
- Drags the targeted unit with a 300 distance behind Batrider. Despite the description, can drag the target over impassable terrain.
- If Batrider teleports a distance greater than 425, the lasso breaks.
- If the target gets teleported any distance (even a 0 range teleport is enough), the lasso breaks.
- Flaming Lasso overrides every other position changing effect, making only teleports able to break the lasso.
- The lasso also breaks when either Batrider or the target dies. Casting or on the lasso target breaks the lasso as well.
- Batrider is disarmed during Flaming Lasso. The disarm either lasts 3/3,5/4 seconds, or until the lasso is broken, whichever is shorter.
- Deals damage in 1 second intervals, starting immediately upon cast, with a total of 3/3/4 instances.
- Can deal up to 60/120/240 damage per target (before reductions).
- It is possible to have multiple units lassoed at the same time (e.g. by using ).
- creep-heroes and illusions) of the target within a 450 range to get lassoed as well. It does not lasso any non-hero units.
causes the closest allied hero (including
- The secondary target is bound to the first, so it is dragged after it, at the same distance as the primary target is dragged behind Batrider.
- This means the secondary target is dragged 600 distance behind Batrider.
- The secondary lasso is independent from the primary. When the primary lasso is broken, its target can act freely while the secondary target remains being dragged by it.
|Talentos do herói|
|-13s de intervalo entre usos para||25||+8s de duração para|
|+40 de velocidade de movimento||20||15% de redução de intervalo entre usos|
|+300 de vida||15||+2s de duração para a queima de|
|+5 de armadura||10||+6% de amplificação mágica|
Começo da partida:
Meio da partida:
|Funções:||Iniciador Caçador Desativador Escapista|
|Estilo de jogo:||While most would find being kidnapped by a morde-bat to be a terrifying ordeal, one particular young man found the incident exhilarating. Seeking to relive the thrill of flight, he entered the Yama Raskav Jungle, and came out high above the canopy as the Batrider. Atop his leathery mount, he drenches targets below in Sticky Napalm, increasing their flammability before setting the land ablaze with Firefly. He hurls an explosive cocktail, knocking foes away with Flamebreak. Want a ride? That can be arranged. The Batrider spots heroes from above, and throws out the Flaming Lasso to string them along for an experience they will not soon forget.|
- Batrider is occasionally referred to as "Batman" in game, mostly due to the recent popularity of Christopher Nolan's Dark Knight trilogy starring Christian Bale and Gary Oldman.
- In DotA, Batrider's full name was "Jin'zakk, the Batrider". In Dota 2, his name was removed for unspecified reasons.
- After killing Faceless Void, Batrider says ▶️ "Hey Void! Have you seen Bat to the Future?", which is a reference to the film "Back to The Future"
- Batrider's concept may well be based on Project X-Ray, a military strategy developed during World War II which involved using bats equipped with small, timed, napalm-like incendiaries to decimate towns (See Alexis C. Madrigal's "Old, Weird Tech: The Bat Bombs of World War II," in The Atlantic, 14 April 2011).