Não ser confundido com Banehallow.
Animação de uso:+
Redução de resistência estática: 36%/44%/52%/60%
- Successive casts of Enfeeble on the same target do not stack, only the debuff gets refreshed and updated to the current level.
- Due to the status resistance reduction effect, refreshing the debuff will result in a longer duration of the debuff than usual.
- Treats creep-heroes as heroes, so it is able to target them.
- Choosing the "Enfeeble Steals Attack Speed" talent does not retroactively grant Bane attack speed from already Enfeebled targets.
- On the next cast, grants Bane a buff that increases his attack speed for the same values as the reduction.
- The buff does not stack, so only once instance can exist on Bane at any time. Casting it anew refreshes the duration.
- The buff on Bane is independent from the debuffs on the targets.
- Choosing the attack speed reduction upgrading talent does not upgrade any of Bane's currently active Enfeeble debuffs.
Animação de uso:+
- Deals damage before it heals.
- Always heals for the full amount of health, regardless of the amount of damage dealt.
- Despite the visual effects, the heal and damage happen simultaneously.
Animação de uso:+
Duração do adormecimento: 4/5/6/7
Duração da invulnerabilidade: 1
- Applies a sleep on affected units, preventing them from acting.
- Nightmare turns affected targets invulnerable for 1 second, preventing affected units from waking up.
- Nightmare reduces affected enemy unit's vision to 200.
- The target wakes up when a unit starts attacking it (including manual casting of active attack modifiers), or when the target takes damage.
- The target does not wake up when taking damage from certain sources and under a few rare conditions:
- When waking up with an attack, the Nightmare is transferred to the attacking unit at the start of an attack, not when the attack hits.
- When Nightmare is transferred, its duration is refreshed, including the 1 second invulnerability.
- The Nightmare cannot be transferred to spell immune units, or to wards and buildings. So their attacks only wake up nightmared units.
- Bane and all illusions of Bane can attack nightmared units without waking the target up, and without the Nightmare transfering to them.
- Nightmared units are never automatically attacked, regardless of settings. A forced attack order is required to attack them.
- This prevents enemies from accidentally afflicting themselves with Nightmare by auto-attacking a nightmared unit.
- This also means that nightmared units are never attacked by lane creeps, neutral creeps, towers and fountains.
- Units can force an attack on an allied nightmared unit to transfer the Nightmare to themselves.
- As long as a unit is affected by Nightmare from Bane, Nightmare is replaced by a sub-ability which allows Bane to wake the unit up.
- Replaces until there is no Nightmare debuff from Bane active.
- Can wake a unit up at any time during a Nightmare, even during the 1 second invulnerability.
- Wakes up all units which were put asleep by Nightmare, no matter who put them asleep.
- Provides True Sight over the target until the channeling ends.
- Deals 50/77,5/107,5 damage and drains 2,5% mana in 0,5 second intervals, starting immediately as the channeling begins, resulting in up to 12 ( 26) instances.
- Can deal up to 600/930/1290 ( 1300/2015/2795) damage (before reductions).
- Can drain up to 30% ( 65%) of the target's maximum mana.
- Applies the damage first on each tick, and then the mana loss.
- Choosing the duration increasing talent does not affect Bane's currently active Fiend's Grip instance.
|Talentos do herói|
|+7s de duração para||25||+250 de dano/cura para|
|+50 de velocidade de movimento||20||+100 de redução de vel. de ataque p/|
|+40% de experiência obtida||15||rouba velocidade de ataque|
|+100 de alcance de uso||10||+7 de armadura|
Começo da partida:
Meio da partida:
|Funções:||Suporte Desativador Bombardeador Resistente|
|Estilo de jogo:||Formed from the ichor of Nyctasha, Atropos is the vaporous embodiment of pure fear. Sheer terror Enfeebles his enemies, diminishing their attacks. The Bane Elemental puts heroes to sleep, sending them into a restless Nightmare as he feeds on their vital energies through Brain Sap. Some will never wake. Caught in the Fiend's Grip, Bane's victims can only swing at imagined phantoms as fear chokes the life from their bodies.|
- The origin of the name "Atropos" comes from Greek mythology. One of the Moirai Sisters (commonly referred to as the Sisters of Fate), Atropos was the sister in charge of cutting the "Life Thread" of those who were going to die. Her name literally means 'the no-Turning One' (> α 'no, without' + τρέπειν 'to turn'), referring to the irreversible and inevitable destiny of death.
- Bane's rival line towards ▶️ "Do Tinkers dream of electric sheepsticks?" is a reference to the book Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?. "Sheepstick" is also a commonly used name for the .
- The theme and abilities of Bane are based on the game Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis. In this game, there is a Bane "element" which provides spells that are named Enfeeble, Brain Sap, Nightmare and Fiend's Grip, with a similar theme of Bane in Dota 2.
- Bane's move line ▶️ "Sleep no more!" is a reference to Shakespeare's play Hamlet, in particular, his famous "To be or not to be" soliloquy. Hamlet reasons over whether to take his own life or carry on: "To die, to sleep-. No more-and by a sleep we say to end..."
- Fiend's Grip sound effect makes use of one of Bane's lines ("▶️ The bane of your existence").
- Bane's Last hit Response "▶️ The wages of fear" is a reference to the film of the same name.
- Bane is the only hero in Dota that has equally both base and growth value on all 3 attributes, even some general attributes value adjustments have been made on other heros through different versions, only Bane still keeps this peculiarity in every version, intentionally.
Modelo de baixa violência