Atropos the Bane Elemental, also known simply as Bane, is a ranged intelligence Hero, possessing dark and nightmarish abilities that give him strong disabling, ganking, and nuking prowess. Mostly played as a support, he has some of the highest starting stats of any hero, yet is unique in the sense that all his attributes and stat growths are equivalent. In addition, he possesses four highly potent single-target spells, which if used properly can more than make up for his complete lack of area of effect presence and pushing power. Enfeeble reduces the target's attack damage by a tremendous amount, which can highly reduce an attack-reliant enemy hero's effectiveness from as early as the laning stage all the way to the endgame. Brain Sap is a nuke that deals hefty pure damage to the target, healing himself for the same amount as well. Nightmare puts a unit to sleep, completely disabling for several seconds and dealing minor damage per second. If the slept target is physically attacked, it wakes up and the spell transfers to the attacker (spells will also wake the target up, but will not transfer the effect to the caster). Finally, Bane's Fiend's Grip is a channeling spell that completely disables the target for several seconds, dealing heavy damage per second and giving Bane some mana back as well. Bane's debilitating lockdown abilities are what make him an invaluable support to allies, and a feared one for enemies.
|Atropos, the Bane|
|Reproduzir "I dreamt a field of war...and woke to find myself upon it."|
|Função:||Suporte / Desativador / Bombardeador / Resistente|
|História:||Quando os deuses têm pesadelos, é o Bane Elemental que os traz. Também conhecido como Atropos, Bane nasceu a partir dos terrores da meia-noite da deusa Nyctasha. Sendo uma força de terror poderosa demais para ser contida em sonhos, ele veio ao mundo através dos seus torpores, alimentou-se da sua imortalidade e tomou a sua forma nebulosa do sangue escuro dela. Ele é a essência do medo. Mortais que ouvem a sua voz escutam os seus segredos mais sombrios sussurrados nos seus ouvidos. Ele chama pelo medo oculto no coração de cada herói. Ficar acordado não traz proteção, pois o sangue negro e sempre gotejante de Bane é um piche que prende os seus inimigos em pesadelos. Na presença de Bane, nenhum herói se esquece de temer o escuro.|
|Voz:||David Scully (Respostas)|
- Deals damage before it heals.
- Always heals for the full amount of health, regardless of the amount of damage dealt.
- Despite the visual effects, the heal and damage happen simultaneously.
- Applies a sleep on affected units, preventing them from acting.
- Nightmare turns affected targets invulnerable for 1 second, preventing affected units from waking up.
- Nightmare reduces affected enemy unit's vision to 0. Only their model remains visible.
- The target wakes up when a unit starts attacking it, or when the target takes damage.
- The target does not wake up when taking damage from certain sources and under a few rare conditions:
- Nightmare's own damage.
- Damage dealt by Punhos Velozes or Adaga Sufocante.
- Any damage from active attack modifiers, be it a debuff (e.g. Lança Flamejante), or direct damage (e.g. [[|16px|link=Kunkka/Habilidades_antigas#Emissária da Maré]] [[Kunkka/Habilidades_antigas#Emissária da Maré|]]).
- Any damage from already launched ranged attacks if the projectiles hit after the invulnerability period.
- When waking up with an attack, the Nightmare is transferred to the attacking unit at the start of an attack, not when the attack hits.
- When Nightmare is transferred, its duration is refreshed, including the 1 second invulnerability.
- The Nightmare cannot be transferred to spell immune units, or to wards and buildings. So their attacks only wake up nightmared units.
- Nightmared units are never automatically attacked, regardless of settings. A forced attack order is required to attack them.
- This prevents enemies from accidentally afflicting themselves with Nightmare by auto-attacking a nightmared unit.
- This also means that nightmared units are never attacked by lane creeps, neutral creeps, towers and fountains.
- Units can force an attack on an allied nightmared unit to transfer the Nightmare to themselves.
- Deals damage in 1 second intervals, starting 1 second after the debuff is placed, resulting in 4/5/6/7 damage instances.
- Can deal up to 80/100/120/140 damage (before reductions). The damage of Nightmare is lethal and can deny allied units.
- Whenever units are affected Nightmare, Bane gains a sub-ability which allows him to wake the units up.
- Replaces Pesadelo until there is no Nightmare debuff from Bane active.
- The toggling of Nightmare End is not registered as a spell cast and thus does not proc any on-cast effects.
- Can wake a unit up at any time during a Nightmare, even during the 1 second invulnerability.
- Wakes up all units which were put asleep by Bane.
- Provides True Sight over the target until the channeling ends.
- When upgraded Bane is treated like a nightmared unit while channeling Fiend's Grip.
- This means units never automatically attack Bane while channeling, regardless of settings. A forced attack order is required.
- This prevents enemies from accidentally afflicting themselves with Pesadelo by auto-attacking Bane during the channel.
- This also means that Bane is never attacked by lane creeps, neutral creeps, towers and fountains while channeling.
- Deals damage and drains mana in 1 second intervals, starting immediately as the channeling begins, resulting in 5 ( 7) instances.
- Can deal up to 500/775/1075 ( 1085/1505/1890) damage (before reductions).
- Can drain up to 25% ( 70%) of the target's maximum mana.
- Applies the damage first on each tick, and then the mana loss.
|Talentos do herói|
|+200 de dano/cura para Drenagem Cerebral||25||+100 de velocidade de movimento|
|+175 de alcance de uso||20||+90 de redução de dano para Debilitar|
|+30% de experiência obtida||15||+250 de vida|
|+200 de mana||10||+6 de armadura|
- A armadura é adicionada como um bônus de armadura, então não beneficia ilusões.
- O aprimoramento de vida e de mana, aumenta a capacidade máxima e mantém a porcentagem atual.
- Upgrading Debilitar's attack damage reduction does not update already placed Enfeeble debuffs.
- The origin of the name "Atropos" comes from Greek mythology. One of the Moirai Sisters (commonly referred to as the Sisters of Fate), Atropos was the sister in charge of cutting the "Life Thread" of those who were going to die. Her name literally means 'the no-Turning One' (> α 'no, without' + τρέπειν 'to turn'), referring to the irreversible and inevitable destiny of death.
- Bane's rival line towards Tinker Reproduzir "Do Tinkers dream of electric sheepsticks?" is a reference to the book Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?. "Sheepstick" is also a commonly used name for the [[|20px|link=Scythe of Vyse]] [[Scythe of Vyse|]].
- The theme and abilities of Bane are based on the game Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis. In this game, there is a Bane "element" which provides spells that are named Enfeeble, Brain Sap, Nightmare and Fiend's Grip, with a similar theme of Bane in Dota 2.
- Bane's move line Reproduzir "Sleep no more!" is a reference to Shakespeare's play Hamlet, in particular, his famous "To be or not to be" soliloquy. Hamlet reasons over whether to take his own life or carry on: "To die, to sleep-. No more-and by a sleep we say to end..."
- Fiend's Grip sound effect makes use of one of Bane's lines ("Reproduzir The bane of your existence").
- Bane's Last hit Response "Reproduzir The wages of fear" is a reference to the film of the same name.
Modelo de baixa violência