Animação de uso:+
Raio de busca: 225
Dano por segundo: 15/30/45/60
Retardo de movimento: 20%/30%/40%/50%
Slow persists and attempts to deal damage if debuff was placed before spell immunity and when not dispelled.
- If the target has allies or neutral creeps within a 225 radius, the spell temporarily stops slowing and damaging the target, until it is alone again.
- Checks for enemies and neutrals in 0,5 second intervals, beginning instantly upon cast. The slow updates based on the result of the checks.
- Also deals damage in the same intervals, based on the checks, dealing 7,5/15/22,5/30 damage, resulting in 13 possible instances.
- While Flux is muted, the particle effects on the target vanish, with only a red glow remaining on the unit, indicating the debuff is still there.
- Estruturas, sentinelas e unidades escondidas próximas, são ignoradas e não anulam os efeitos. Embora, as unidades invulneráveis não são ignoradas.
- Pode causar até 97,5/195/292,5/390 de dano em um alvo se todas as instâncias forem aplicadas (antes das reduções).
- Vários uso no mesmo alvo funcionam perfeitamente e se acumulam, todas as instâncias funcionam independentemente uma da outra.
- Choosing the duration upgrading talent does not upgrade any of Arc Warden's currently active Flux debuffs.
- O efeito é fornecido por uma aura. O efeito dura por 0,1 segundo.
- Does not evade attacks landing on allies when the source of the attack is within the field.
- The evasion effect of fields from Arc Warden and its
- This means when an ally is within the intersection of two fields, attacks are evaded unless their source is also within the intersection.
- Affects heroes (including illusions and clones), creep-heroes and buildings. All other units are completely unaffected.
- Does not affect invulnerable units, so buildings are only affected when attackable.
Animação de uso:+
Alcance de uso: 2000
Raio de busca: 375
Atraso de ativação: 2
Retardo de movimento: 100%
Duração do retardo: 0,4/0,5/0,6/0,7
Duração do Espectro: 50
- The Spark Wraith travels at a speed of 400.
- Once the activation delay is over, it checks for enemies (including neutral creeps) in 0,2 second intervals and launches towards the first registered enemy.
- If multiple enemies are within range after the delay, the closest enemy is targeted.
- Deals damage based on the level upon cast of the ability. Leveling up Spark Wraith does not update the damage of already placed Spark Wraiths.
- The wraith first applies the damage, then the debuff.
- The Spark Wraith is fully visible to the enemy.
- Fully affects invisible units. Can target units inside the Fog of War, but not invulnerable or hidden units.
- The activation delay is not included in the wraith's duration.
- Provides 300 radius ground vision for its full duration. The vision does not linger.
- The launched projectile also provides the same vision, which lingers for 3.34 seconds after reaching the target.
- Choosing the damage upgrading talent immediately upgrades all already placed wraiths, including ones which already seek a target.
- Only the cooldown reduction from the level 20 talent is displayed. The level 10 talent can further reduce this to 1,84 (3,68 without the level 20 talent).
- Duplicata Tempestuosa sempre nasce com a mana e vida atual do Arc Warden.
- On the first cast of Tempest Double, the double is actually summoned. On every following cast, it is just healed or revived.
- This means it is impossible to create more than one double at a time, since recasting Tempest Double merely refreshes the one from the previous cast.
- The double also gets fully dispelled, getting freed from absolutely every buff and debuff, including usually undispellable ones.
- Its cooldowns are not refreshed upon getting re-summoned, so all cooldowns from the previous cast carry over.
- Resummoning the Tempest Double does not disjoint projectiles.
- Arc Warden and his clone are represented by an icon with health and mana bars for each on the top left corner of the screen.
- When a Zet is selected, its icon becomes brighter. When a Zet takes damage, its icon blinks red.
- The Tempest Double is visually distinguishable from the original Zet for enemies, just like how it is for allies, except for its minimap icon.
- Os efeitos positivos de
, e consumidos são copiados também.
- No entanto, outros efeitos permanentes (por ex. ) não são.
- A duplicada perde qualquer ganho permanente ao morrer.
- The double itself is treated exactly like a hero by all spells, since it is not an illusion.
- A duplicada tempestuosa concede uma recompensa ao morrer que aumenta ao nível da magia, sendo de ouro e de experiencia. Só é dado a unidade que realizar o último golpe .
- Spell effects, that grant bonuses when an enemy unit dies (such as
), do not grant any bonuses for killing the double.
- This non-crediting also prevents Duel from granting damage when the double loses.
- It does not grant any bounty either when it dies while tracked.
- The upgraded version of only spawns a regular (not a ) when the double dies.
- The Tempest Double does not gain any experience like heroes usually do, so it does not leech experience.
- Requer do para ser destravado.
- A runa é colocada a 200 unidades na frente do usuário. Não considera se o local do surgimento é acessível ou não.
- Qualquer uma das 7 runas podem surgir, com todas tendo a mesma probabilidade.
- A runa desaparece 20 segundos após ser criada se não pega.
Interações de item[editar]
- The double has its own, independent inventory, carrying the same item as the original Arc Warden does.
- On each cast, the double's inventory gets updated and adapted to that of Arc Warden. This also sets all charges of charge-based spells to match the charges on Arc Warden, no matter how many the double had left the last time it was summoned.
- The double can neither pick up, nor drop any items. It cannot be given items by allies or Arc Warden directly either.
- It can be given an and , since their sharing mechanics work different (CTRL override) than those of other items.
- Since the double gets re-summoned on each cast, all its item (and ability) cooldowns do not reset, just like how heroes don't get their cooldowns reset as they respawn.
- The double does not copy the following items:
- Any muted item which Arc Warden has in its inventory (allied and enemy items alike)
- All other items are copied, although some have a slightly altered effect. Shareable items (e.g. or ) are copied.
- Pocket Deny. does not apply the area heal upon the double's death. Besides that, the item works normally for the double, meaning it does gain charges, and the double can use
- Transmute grants the gold and experience to the main hero. can be used by the double. Using
- If Arc Warden has bottled a rune, the double gets a full instead and does not copy the rune. The double can also not put runes into its Bottle, and cannot pick up runes in general.
- If , or are toggled off upon summoning the double, they are also toggled off on the double. The toggle status gets copied.
- The same applies to . The double copies whichever attribute the main hero had selected.
- gets its "level" also copied. If the main hero's Black King Bar is at 6 seconds duration, so is the double's Black King Bar.
- When having a unit dominated with , the unit does not die when the double expires. However, it does die as soon as the double gets re-summoned.
- cannot be consumed by the double itself, but can still be copied as a standalone item or as a buff, if the main Arc Warden carries the buff.
- is always on cooldown for the double, so it cannot refresh , but still can benefit from its stats.
|Talentos do herói|
|+300 de dano para||25||30% de roubo de vida|
|+125 de alcance de ataque||20||-2s de intervalo entre usos para|
|+400 de alcance de uso para||15||+300 de vida|
|+35 de velocidade de ataque||10||8% de redução de intervalo entre usos|
- Os talentos são copiados pela .
- O talento de redução de intervalo entre usos se acumula multiplicativamente com Runa Arcana. e aditivamente com
- O talento de vida aumenta a capacidade máxima e mantém a porcentagem atual.
- O talento de roubo de vida se acumula com outras fontes de roubo de vida.
Começo da partida:
Meio da partida:
|Funções:||Carregador Escapista Bombardeador|
|Estilo de jogo:||As old as the Ancients themselves, Zet endeavors to end the disharmony among the warring factions through whatever means necessary. Solitary foes are thrown into a volatile state of Flux, ripping away at their health over time. Allies find shelter under its Magnetic Field, evading and attacking with greater efficiency. Zet summons Spark Wraiths, fragments of its former self that circle in place, and seek out nearby foes. Is there one Arc Warden, or two? Armed with the original's items and abilities, Zet's Tempest Double duplicates each spell and every attack, bringing twice the chaos to any fight.|
- The line ▶️ "You will just have to accept this, and move on." is a reference to a Dota 2 based web cartoon The Dota 2 Reporter, where it is a recurring gag for the characters to question the game's logic, only to be answered by this line.
- The lines ▶️ "Doggedly." and ▶️ "Hounding." are references to Arc Warden's former appearance in DotA, where its model was that of a Gnoll, a canine-like creature from Warcraft. Its rivalry lines towards , ▶️ "Inferior form." and ▶️ "Apex predator, you are not. ", are also a nudge to this.