Zet, the Arc Warden, is a ranged agility hero that requires micromanagement and farm to spiral out of control. In the early stages of the game, it is a very powerful nuker. Its first ability, Fluxo, allows Arc Warden to cripple an enemy down and deal large amounts of damage. It and other allied heroes or buildings can be protected from physical attacks with its second ability Campo Magnético, while gaining swift attack speed. Similar to Techies' Land Mines, Arc Warden's third ability, Espectro Elétrico, allows it to place wraiths that attack when an enemy goes near them, potentially dealing large amounts of magical damage. Finally, thanks to its ultimate, Duplicata Tempestuosa, which allows it to make a perfect copy of itself that can use all of Arc Warden's spells and item abilities, it can spam all of its other abilities and most items twice and easily take down fragile heroes in the early game, or keep itself or its team doubly sustained through certain buffing or healing items. This makes Arc Warden very powerful in both early and late game if given enough farm, from magical nuker to physical carry, or if the time calls it, a very potent support.
- If the target has allies or neutral creeps within a 225 radius, the spell temporarily stops slowing and damaging the target, until it is alone again.
- Checks for enemies and neutrals in 0.5 second intervals, beginning instantly upon cast. The slow updates based on the result of the checks.
- Also deals damage in the same intervals, based on the checks, dealing 7,5/15/22,5/30 damage, resulting in 13 ( 19) possible instances.
- While Flux is muted, the particle effects on the target vanish, with only a red glow remaining on the unit, indicating the debuff is still there.
- Estruturas, sentinelas e unidades escondidas próximas, são ignoradas e não anulam os efeitos. Embora, as unidades invulneráveis não são ignoradas.
- Pode causar até 97,5/195/292,5/390 ( 142,5/285/427,5/570) de dano em um alvo se todas as instâncias forem aplicadas (antes das reduções).
- Vários uso no mesmo alvo funcionam perfeitamente e se acumulam, todas as instâncias funcionam independentemente uma da outra.
- Choosing the duration upgrading talent does not upgrade any of Arc Warden's currently active Flux debuffs.
- The effects are provided by an aura. Its buff lingers for 0.1 seconds.
- Does not evade attacks landing on allies when the source of the attack is within the field.
- The evasion effect of fields from Arc Warden and its Duplicata Tempestuosa works independently.
- This means that when an ally is within the intersection of two fields, attack is evaded unless the source of the attack is also within the intersection but not the union.
- Affects heroes (including illusions and clones), creep-heroes and buildings. All other units are completely unaffected.
- Does not affect invulnerable units, so buildings are only affected when attackable.
- The Spark Wraith travels at a speed of 400.
- Once the activation delay is over, it checks for enemies (including neutral creeps) in 0.2 second intervals and launches towards the first registered enemy.
- If multiple enemies are within range after the delay, the closest enemy is targeted.
- Deals damage based on the level upon cast of the ability. Leveling up Spark Wraith does not update the damage of already placed Spark Wraiths.
- The wraith first applies the damage, then the debuff.
- The Spark Wraith is fully visible to the enemy.
- Fully affects invisible units. Can target units inside the Fog of War, but not invulnerable or hidden units.
- The activation delay is not included in the wraith's duration.
- Provides 300 radius ground vision for its full duration. The vision does not linger.
- The launched projectile also provides the same vision, which lingers for 3.34 seconds after reaching the target.
- Choosing the damage upgrading talent immediately upgrades all already placed wraiths, including ones which already seek a target.
- Duplicata Tempestuosa sempre nasce com a mana e vida atual do Arc Warden.
- On the first cast of Tempest Double, the double is actually summoned. On every following cast, it is just healed or revived.
- This means it is impossible to create more than one double at a time, since recasting Tempest Double merely refreshes the one from the previous cast.
- The double also gets fully dispelled, getting freed from absolutely every buff and debuff, including usually undispellable ones.
- Its cooldowns are not refreshed upon getting re-summoned, so all cooldowns from the previous cast carry over.
- Resummoning the Tempest Double does not disjoint projectiles.
- Arc Warden and his clone are represented by an icon with health and mana bars for each on the top left corner of the screen.
- When a Zet is selected, its icon becomes brighter. When a Zet takes damage, its icon blinks red.
- The Tempest Double is visually distinguishable from the original Zet for enemies, just like how it is for allies.
- The buffs of a consumed Fragmento Lunar and an Cetro de Aghanim granted by Alchemist are copied as well.
- However, other permanent buffs (e.g. Erro Lua: The ability does not exist., Erro Lua: The ability does not exist.) are not.
- Any Duel victory damage the double gains during its uptime is lost upon death.
- The double itself is treated exactly like a hero by all spells, since it is not an illusion.
- The double has a fixed 180 gold and a 180 experience bounty. It does not change based on level and is only granted to the killing unit.
- Spell effects, that grant bonuses when an enemy unit dies (such as Pulso Mortal), do not grant any bonuses for killing the double.
- The Tempest Double does not gain any experience like heroes usually do, so it does not leech experience.
Interações de item[editar]
- The double has its own, independent inventory, carrying the same item as the original Arc Warden does.
- On each cast, the double's inventory gets updated and adapted to that of Arc Warden. This also sets all charges of charge-based spells to match the charges on Arc Warden, no matter how many the double had left the last time it was summoned.
- The double can neither pick up, nor drop any items. It cannot be given items by allies or Arc Warden directly either.
- Since the double gets re-summoned on each cast, all its item (and ability) cooldowns do not reset, just like how heroes don't get their cooldowns reset as they respawn.
- The double does not copy the following items:
- All other items are copied, although some have a slightly altered effect. Shareable items (e.g. Pergaminho de Teletransporte or Perseverança) are copied.
- Pedra de Sangue does not apply the area heal upon the double's death. Besides that, the item works normally for the double, meaning it does gain charges, and the double can use Pocket Deny.
- Mão de Midas can be used by the double. Using Transmute grants the gold and experience to the main hero.
- If Arc Warden has bottled a rune, the double gets a full Garrafa instead and does not copy the rune. The double can also not put runes into its Bottle, and cannot pick up runes in general.
- If Resplendor, Anel de Áquila or Anel de Basilius are toggled off upon summoning the double, they are also toggled off on the double. The toggle status gets copied.
- The same applies to Coturnos do Poder. The double copies whichever attribute the main hero had selected.
- Bastão Preto da Realeza gets its "level" also copied. If the main hero's Black King Bar is at 6 seconds duration, so is the double's Black King Bar.
- When having a unit dominated with Elmo do Dominador, the unit does not die when the double expires. However, it does die as soon as the double gets re-summoned.
- Fragmento Lunar cannot be consumed by the double itself, but can still be copied as a standalone item or as a buff, if the main Arc Warden carries the buff.
- Orbe Restaurador is always on cooldown for the double, so it cannot refresh Duplicata Tempestuosa, but still can benefit from its stats.
|Talentos do herói|
|+350 de dano para Espectro Elétrico||25||30% de roubo de vida|
|+125 de alcance de ataque||20||-1,5s de intervalo entre usos para Espectro Elétrico|
|+3s de duração para Fluxo||15||+350 de vida|
|+25 de velocidade de ataque||10||8% de redução de intervalo entre usos|
- Os talentos são completamente copiados pela Duplicata Tempestuosa.
- O talento de redução de intervalo entre usos acumula multiplicativamente com Núcleo Octarina e aditivamente com Runa Arcana.
- O talento de aprimoramento de vida aumenta a capacidade máxima e mantém a porcentagem atual.
- O talento de roubo de vida acumula-se com outras fontes de roubo de vida.
- The line Reproduzir "You will just have to accept this, and move on." is a reference to a Dota 2 based web cartoon The Dota 2 Reporter, where it is a recurring gag for the characters to question the game's logic, only to be answered by this line.
- The lines Reproduzir "Doggedly." and Reproduzir "Hounding." are references to Arc Warden's former appearance in DotA, where its model was that of a Gnoll, a canine-like creature from Warcraft. its rivalry lines towards Lycan Reproduzir "Inferior form." and Reproduzir "Apex predator, you are not. " are also a nudge to this.