|Uma arma perigosa roubada de uma dimensão invertida.|
- The projectile travels at a speed of 750.
- The slow immediately triggers on the target upon projectile hit as well, so that it gets slowed on hit.
- When the target already has the Nullify debuff, refreshing it with a new cast does not trigger the slow.
- After that, the slow triggers on every successful attack hitting the target. This means missed attacks do not trigger it.
- The slow does not trigger when the target turns ethereal before attack projectiles hit it.
- The slow has no trigger cooldown, so that the target can get slowed for the whole duration if it gets hit by attacks at most every 0,4 seconds.
- Can be cast on invulnerable units, applying the dispel and the debuff if the invulnerability can be dispelled.
- However, if the invulnerability cannot be dispelled, the debuff cannot be applied, but can be refreshed, if already debuffed.
- Nullify prevents enemies from slipping away with channeling. when Bloodseeker is ganking with , since the mute cancels item
- Nullify combined with will trigger the slow with almost no interruptions.
- Clinkz's or will completely shut down targets for a long duration.
- Nullify prevents enemies from using defensive items like , or to cancel .
- Nullify stacks well with the silence from , shutting down enemies during ganks.
- Nullifier's extra damage multiplies with , and Nullify prevents her targets from protecting themselves with , or .
- Nullify prevents enemies from protecting themselves with items when Riki silences them with .
- Slark's fast attack speed keeps Nullified enemies slowed, and makes it harder for targets to escape after ends.
- Troll Warlord's high attack speed will guarantee many procs of slow on Nullifed enemies.
- Nullifier disables common counter items against Troll, such as or .
- Arc Warden's can potentially double Nullify's duration, further preventing enemies from activating critical items such as .
- Arc Warden's natural high attack speed and low attack damage synergize very well with Nullifier's bonus damage, the Tempest Double also benefits fully from this damage.
- Arc Warden commonly builds or , which in conjunction with Nullify, can allow Arc Warden to completely shut down an enemy hero.
- Melee carry heroes can use Nullifier to mute enemy defensive items, allowing them to attack at will.
- 's silence synergizes with Nullifier's mute to leave the enemy with nothing but attacks and passive abilities.
- Necronomicon Archer can slow the target further with purge. 's summoned units will trigger Nullifier's slow repeatedly.
- 's high attack speed will trigger the slow more often.
- Use Nullifier on heroes with defensive items like , , , , and .
- Use Nullifier on heroes with mobility items , , and .
- Nullify can be dispelled. Beware of enemy heroes with dispels like or .