Anti-Mage é um herói de Agilidade com ataque corpo a corpo, com uma ênfase em perturbar e matar inimigos com grande quantidade de mana. Notavelmente, ele tem uma Agilidade alta e um tempo base de ataque baixo.
- O dano adicional é causado junto com o dano de ataque, e conta como dano de ataque também.
- Aplica a perda de mana, depois o dano.
- Não funciona contra unidades aliadas.
- Não acumula com a da Lâmina Difusora.
- Translocar anula projéteis ao ser usado.
- Does not blink for the full distance when targeting closer than the max distance.
- When targeting beyond the max blink distance, Anti-Mage will blink for the max distance towards the targeted point.
- The illusion created by the talent is created on Anti-Mage's original cast location, facing the direction he blinked to.
- The illusion cannot act, so it is completely uncontrollable.
- The illusion is not invulnerable, and can be attacked and killed normally.
- The illusion automatically attacks the first enemy coming within its acquisition range.
- It uses default auto-attack rules, meaning it always attacks the closest enemy, and does not stick to the first target it attacks.
- When no enemies are nearby, the illusion just idles in place, only moving when getting aggroed.
- The illusion ignores the player's auto-attack settings and is always in auto-attack mode.
- When the illusion, it still dies within 10 seconds, despite its timer being visually increased.
- Stacks multiplicatively with other sources of magic resistance.
- Interrupts Anti-Mage's channeling spells on cast.
- and do not trigger for Anti-Mage while Counterspell is active.
- Unlike Lotus Orb, does not reflect and . They do get blocked still.
- The targeting reticule must be centered over an enemy unit.
- The damage is calculated based on the primary target's mana, but applied to all enemies within the radius.
- Mana Void first applies the debuff, then the damage.
- Only the primary target gets stunned.
- Can be cast on units without a mana pool, applying the mini-stun only.
- Plays a sound effect during the cast time, which is audible to everyone.
- When upgraded with illusions and clones, excluding creep-heroes) within the area.
, places the Mana Void buffer debuff on all hit enemy heroes (including
- This debuff lasts for 1,3 seconds, just like the increased stun duration. If an enemy dies with this debuff, the duration of it gets extended until they respawn.
- When a hero respawns with that debuff, it gets replaced by the Mana Void debuff, which puts the hero's highest cooldown ability on a 100-second cooldown.
- If that ability already is on cooldown, 100 seconds get added on top of it instead.
- Only learned abilities are considered. If none of the hero's learned abilities have cooldown, their left-most spell is put on cooldown instead, even when it is not learned yet.
- If the hero has multiple highest cooldown abilities with the same cooldown, the left-most one of them has its cooldown increased.
- The debuff's icon is based on whatever ability's cooldown it increased.
- O efeito negativo continua ao morrer. Apenas efeitos de zerar intervalo entre usos podem remover.
- O intervalo entre usos não pode ser reduzido com , mas pode ser aumentado com .
|Talentos do herói|
|-50s de intervalo entre usos para||25||+25% de resistência para|
|-2,5s de intervalo entre usos para||20||cria uma ilusão incontrolável|
|+15 de Agilidade||15||+400 de alcance de uso para|
|+20 de velocidade de ataque||10||+10 de Força|
Começo da partida:
Meio da partida:
|Funções:||Carregador Escapista Bombardeador|
|Estilo de jogo:||Among the ascetic monks of Turstarkuri, only a young acolyte was fortunate enough to escape the fallen legion's assault on the monastery. Now, vowing to eliminate not only the magic of the Dead God, the Anti-Mage returns to eradicate magic altogether. Cloaked with a protective Spell Shield, he shrugs off sorcery that would end lesser heroes. No wizard's trick is enough to contain or elude the Anti-Mage, as he Blinks out of traps and pursues targets to the ends of the world. With each swing of his unorthodox blades, the Anti-Mage erodes his opponent's mana, setting up the depleted caster to perish in a crushing Mana Void.|
- In DotA, Anti-Mage's full name and title was "Magina, the Anti-Mage"; in Dota 2, his name was removed for unspecified reasons.
- In DotA, Anti-Mage has a chance to spawn with "BurNIng" as name, instead of Magina, which is a tribute to the professional DotA player BurNIng.
- In DotA, Anti-Mage and were brothers. This was to be kept in Dota 2 based on certain responses Anti-Mage made in Terrorblade's presence, but upon Terrorblade's release, these relations were severed and thus the lines went unused.
- In DotA, Anti-Mage was blind, due to the model of the Warcraft III character he used, Illidan Stormrage, who was blind.