Anti-Mage é um carregador rápido de Agilidade, corpo a corpo, com uma ênfase em perturbar e matar inimigos de mana alta. Notavelmente, ele tem uma agilidade alta e um tempo de ataque base baixo, giving him high damage and scaling with his basic attacks. His signature ability is Quebra de Mana, a passive attack modifier that makes him a huge threat to mana-reliant heroes, mainly Intelligence-based casters. In addition to granting substantial bonus damage on each attack, its mana burn sets enemies up to be devastated by his ultimate ability, Mana Void. Translocar is a highly versatile ability that allows Anti-Mage to instantly teleport short distances, thereby allowing him to escape, chase, and even farm with ease. Combined with his high base movement speed, this makes Anti-Mage a highly mobile hero at all points in the game. Spell Shield greatly increases Anti-Mage's magic resistance, allowing him to sustain more damage from enemy casters. Finally, Mana Void finishes off targets after their mana has been burned, inflicting heavy damage to both the target and enemies surrounding the target. The damage Mana Void can potentially deal scales extremely well into the late game, as enemies' mana pools only grow larger over time. His naturally fast basic attacks combined with his powerful abilities make him extremely dangerous in the late game, allowing him to devastate enemies with ease if he is allowed to farm as a hard carry.
- O dano é diretamente adicionado ao dano de ataque de Anti-Mage.
- The damage can be reduced with e.g.
- However, it cannot be amplified with e.g. or the .
- Effectively increases a Anti-Mage's attack damage by 14/20/26/32 against units which have enough mana to burn.
- Aplica primeiro a perda de mana, depois o dano.
- Does not work against allied units when attacking them.
- Não acumula com a .
- Blink disjoints projectiles upon cast.
- Does not blink for the full distance when targeting closer than the max distance.
- When targeting beyond the max blink distance, Anti-Mage will blink for the max distance towards the targeted point.
- The illusion created by the talent is created on Anti-Mage's original cast location, facing the direction he blinked to.
- The illusion cannot act, so it is completely uncontrollable.
- The illusion is not invulnerable, and can be attacked and killed normally.
- The illusion automatically attacks the first enemy coming within its acquisition range.
- It uses default auto-attack rules, meaning it always attacks the closest enemy, and does not stick to the first target it attacks.
- When no enemies are nearby, the illusion just idles in place, only moving when getting aggroed.
- The illusion ignores the player's auto-attack settings and is always in auto-attack mode.
- When the illusion, it still dies within 10 seconds, despite its timer being visually increased.
- Stacks multiplicatively with other sources of magic resistance.
- Increases Anti-Mage's total base magic resistance to 40%/47,5%/55%/62,5% ( 58,75%/66,25%/73,75%/81,25%).
- Spell Block and Spell Reflection to Spell Shield.
- Only goes on cooldown upon successfully blocking, but not when just reflecting a spell (e.g. ).
- If Anti-Mage has the item or buff, they only block spells while Spell Shield is on cooldown.
- If Anti-Mage has the Echo Shell buff from , Echo Shell only reflects spells while Spell Shield is on cooldown.
- The Spell Shield does not reflect spells which come from Echo Shell (reflected spells are not reflected again).
- The effect uses a regular cooldown, and is therefore affected by all cooldown manipulating effects.
- Unlike Lotus Orb, does not reflect and . They do get blocked still.
- The targeting reticule must be centered over an enemy unit.
- The damage is calculated based on the primary target's mana, but applied to all enemies within the radius.
- Mana Void first applies the debuff, then the damage.
- Only the primary target gets stunned.
- Can be cast on units without a mana pool, applying the mini-stun only.
- Plays a sound effect during the cast time, which is audible to everyone.
|Talentos do herói|
|-50s de intervalo entre usos para||25||+25% de resistência para|
|-2,5s de intervalo entre usos para||20||cria uma ilusão incontrolavel|
|+15 de Agilidade||15||+400 de alcance de uso para|
|+20 de velocidade de ataque||10||+10 de Força|
|Funções:||Carregador Escapista Bombardeador|
|Estilo de jogo:||Among the ascetic monks of Turstarkuri, only a young acolyte was fortunate enough to escape the fallen legion's assault on the monastery. Now, vowing to eliminate not only the magic of the Dead God, the Anti-Mage returns to eradicate magic altogether. Cloaked with a protective Spell Shield, he shrugs off sorcery that would end lesser heroes. No wizard's trick is enough to contain or elude the Anti-Mage, as he Blinks out of traps and pursues targets to the ends of the world. With each swing of his unorthodox blades, the Anti-Mage erodes his opponent's mana, setting up the depleted caster to perish in a crushing Mana Void.|
- In DotA, Anti-Mage's full name and title was "Magina, the Anti-Mage"; in Dota 2, his name was removed for unspecified reasons.
- In DotA, Anti-Mage has a chance to spawn with "BurNIng" as name, instead of Magina, which is a tribute to the professional DotA player BurNIng.
- In DotA, Anti-Mage and were brothers. This was to be kept in Dota 2 based on certain responses Anti-Mage made in Terrorblade's presence, but upon Terrorblade's release, these relations were severed and thus the lines went unused.
- In DotA, Anti-Mage was blind, due to the model of the Warcraft III character he used, Illidan Stormrage, who was blind.