Kaldr, the Ancient Apparition, is a ranged intelligence hero who is most commonly played as a support. Though very frail, this icy elemental caster possesses great range on his spells (including an ultimate that can be used anywhere on the map), and strong semi-spammable spells. Cold Feet places a debuff on an enemy which will stun the unit unless it leaves the area the skill was cast. This can be devastating when used in conjunction with other disables from allies. Ice Vortex is a spammable zoning ability, applying a heavy slow and magic damage amplification to all enemies standing near the vortex. This is great in combination with Chilling Touch, which buffs Kaldr and his allies with enhanced magic damage for several regular attacks. His ultimate, Ice Blast, is an area-of-effect ultimate and one of the most devastating spells in the game as it has a global range and increases in radius the further the blast lands from the Ancient Apparition. Enemies struck by the blast will take hefty damage, have their health regeneration completely frozen for a respectable duration, and are killed instantly if they fall too low on life, making the Ancient Apparition an excellent counter to heroes who rely on sustaining themselves in teamfights through healing and regeneration.
- Cold Feet places an initial debuff on the target and places an icy marker at its current position upon cast.
- As long as the target stays within 740 radius of the mark, it takes damage from the debuff and after 4 seconds it is stunned.
- If the target moves 740 range away from the mark at any point during the initial debuff, the spell completely stops, removing the debuff and the marker.
- This means even when the target moves back within range, it is not frozen or damaged further.
- Cold Feet cannot be cast on units which already have the Cold Feet modifier or the Cold Feet Freeze modifier on them.
- Causa dano em intervalos de 1 segundo, começando imediatamente após o lançamento, resultando em 4 instâncias.
- O atordoamento é aplicado 1 segundo depois da última instância.
- Pode causar até 120/200/280/360 de dano no alvo (antes das reduções).
Affects Ancient Apparition while spell immune.
- All effects are provided by an aura. The modifier lingers for 0.5 seconds. The aura uses only one modifier.
- Reduces most heroes' total magic resistance to 13,75%/10%/6,25%/2,5% ( 8%/4%/0%/-3%), assuming basic 25% magic resistance and no other sources of magic resistance.
- Reduces Visage's total magic resistance to -3,5%/-8%/-12,5%/-17% ( -10,7%/-15,2%/-19,7%/-24,2%), assuming his basic magic resistance and no other sources of magic resistance.
- Successive casts of Ice Vortex do not stack. A unit can only be affected by one of them even when multiple of them are overlapping.
- For the caster, this also means that standing within the own and an enemy Ice Vortex does not provide both effects to the caster.
- Which effect is provided within the overlapping area is decided by which one affected the hero first.
- When leaving the overlapping area, the modifier updates after its linger time, based on which area the hero still stands in.
- Provides 200 radius ground vision at the targeted point for its duration.
- Escolher o talento de redução de intervalo entre usos não afeta o intervalo em execução da habilidade.
- Choosing the speed change and resistance reduction increasing talent immediately upgrades all of Ancient Apparition's currently active Ice Vortexes, including already placed modifier.
- Chilling Touch places a buff on allied heroes within the area which enchants their attacks. Leaving or entering the area after cast has no effect.
- O efeito é apenas colocado em heróis aliados (incluindo os clones de Meepo e Duplicatas Tempestuosas), mas não em ilusões.
- O efeito é sempre colocado em Ancient Apparition, mesmo fora da área.
- The damage is dealt as a separate damage instance before the attack damage is dealt, but relies on the attack to hit.
- Only successful hits reduce the number of left attacks and apply the damage.
- The damage source is set to be the attacking hero, not Ancient Apparition.
- Can deal up to 90/180/300/450 ( 330/500/700/930) damage per buffed ally, and 450/900/1500/2250 ( 1650/2500/3500/4650) damage with 5 buffed heroes (before reductions).
- Each attack places a new separate debuff, fully stacking with the slow of other attacks.
- The attacks first apply their own damage, then Chilling Touch damage, then apply the slow debuff.
- Recasting Chilling Touch refreshes the buff duration, resets the number of attacks, and updates the number of attacks and damage bonus based on the current level and talents.
- Choosing the damage upgrading talent does not upgrade Ancient Apparition's already placed Chilling Touch buffs.
- Após o lançamento, a Explosão de Gelo é substituída pela sub-habilidade Liberar.
- The tracer projectile travels at a speed of 1500 until Release is cast, Ancient Apparition dies, or it reaches the map boundaries.
- The tracer has invisibility and is never visible to enemies. However, with True Sight, enemies can see the projectile as a dot on their minimap.
- The invisibility also causes the typical shockwave effect caused by some invisibility sources, which is visible to the enemies if they have True Sight.
- The tracer projectile itself is harmless. It neither deals damage, nor places the debuff.
- The explosion radius starts at 275 and increases by 50 for every second the tracer has traveled, capped at 1000 radius.
- Thus, it takes at least 15 seconds to reach the maximum radius, equaling 22500 units traveled.
- The tracer provides 500 radius flying vision around itself as it travels. This vision does not last.
- Unlike the debuff, the explosion damage hits all enemy units, including creeps, excluding buildings and wards.
- The debuff prevents the current health of affected units to increase in any way. The only exceptions are Sulcar, Degeneração, Lapso Temporal, Morfose, Erro Lua: The ability does not exist., Erro Lua: The ability does not exist., Uivo, and Receptáculo Espiritual's percentage increasing.
- Units with the debuff on die instantly when their health drops below the threshold. The kill is credited to the source of the damage which brought them below the threshold.
- The debuff checks the unit's health upon taking damage, excluding the damage flagged by HP removal.
- However, if it was caused by self-inflicted damage, Ancient Apparition is credited for the kill.
- An exception to this is when the unit is denied or suicides by Pedra de Sangue; it will not be credited as a kill for Ancient Apparition.
- Cova Rasa prevents affected units from dying to the shatter for its duration. Invulnerable units cannot shatter.
- O efeito negativo causa dano em intervalos de 1 segundo, começando 1 segundo depois de ser aplicado, resultando em 8/9/10 ( 17) instâncias.
- O efeito negativo sozinho pode causar até 100/180/320 ( 212,5/340/544) de dano (antes das reduções).
- Juntamente com a explosão, pode causar até 350/530/770 ( 462,5/690/994) de dano (antes das reduções).
- Replaces Explosão de Gelo until the sub-spell is cast or the tracer disappears.
- Upon cast, the tracer stops travelling and marks the total area hit by the explosion once the icy ball of hail reaches its position.
- It also provides 650 radius flying vision at that position for 4 seconds.
- The icy ball of hail travels at a speed of 750, or reaches the targeted point 2 seconds after launch, whichever is faster.
- The icy ball is only released when Release is cast, or when Ancient Apparition dies while the tracer is still travelling.
- It is not released when the tracer reaches the map boundary. In this case, the spell is wasted.
- Every enemy unit which comes within 275 radius of the icy ball as it travels, or is hit by the explosion gets the Frostbitten debuff.
- The debuff starts expiring only once outside of range of the icy ball. Getting within range again immediately refreshes the duration.
- The icy ball is fully visible to enemies. But unlike the tracer, it is not visible on the minimap.
- The icy ball provides 500 radius flying vision as it travels, which lasts for 3 seconds.
|Talentos do herói|
|+4% para limiar de Explosão de Gelo||25||+900 à área de efeito do Pé Frio|
|+80 de dano para Toque Arrepiante||20||+8% de retardo/resistência para Vórtex de Gelo|
|+20 de regeneração de vida||15||-2,5s de intervalo entre usos para Vórtex de Gelo|
|+10% de amplificação mágica||10||+60 de ouro por minuto|
- O ouro concedido pelo talento não é seguro.
|Funções:||Suporte Desativador Bombardeador|
|Estilo de jogo:||Projected from the cold, infinite void, the Ancient Apparition known as Kaldr is but a faint image of his true self. Nevertheless, his Chilling Touch is enough to crack the sturdiest of armors. Caught in an Ice Vortex, heroes afflicted with Cold Feet seldom go far. A frozen sphere flies across the sky, expanding at its destination. Within seconds, an Ice Blast strikes the marked area. Flash frozen, enemies have no choice but to retreat before their brittle bodies shatter to pieces...|
- Kaldr's lore suggests that he is the embodiment of the Heat Death, a theoretical fate of the universe. According to this theory, the universe will achieve thermodynamic equilibrium and will no longer transfer energy. This would result in a universal temperature growing colder and a cessation of processes that require energy consumption, such as life.
- "Kaldr" is old norse and translates to "cold" in English.
- In DotA, Ancient Apparition is one of several heroes with custom models. It utilizes a custom model called "IcyGhost", created in 2006 by the pseudonymous content creator PrMosquito, from the Hive Workshop community. The Dota 2 counterpart is modeled after the original design.
Modelo antes da atualização de 01 de novembro de 2017