We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Kaldr the Ancient Apparition is a ranged intelligence hero. This spell-casting elemental being possesses high range, great attributes and strong semi-spammable spells. He is commonly played in a support role due to the nature of his skills. Cold Feet places a debuff on an enemy which will stun the unit unless it leaves the area the skill was cast. This can be devastating in conjunction with other disables. Ice Vortex applies a big slow and magic damage amplification to all units that stand in it. This is great in combination with Chilling Touch. This buffs allied heroes to hit for a large amount of extra magic damage. His ultimate, Ice Blast is one of the most devastating spells in the game as it has global range and has larger radius the farther away the blast is from the caster. This does large damage, freezes health regeneration of any kind, and instantly kills units low on life.
|Kaldr, Ancient Apparition|
|Reproduzir "One day, ice will cover these lands, and it will be as if this war never happened."|
|Função:||Suporte / Desativador / Bombardeador|
|História:||Kaldr, o Ancient Apparition, é uma imagem projetada de fora do tempo. Ele sai do vazio frio e infinito que precede e aguarda o fim do universo. Kaldr é, Kaldr foi, Kaldr será... e o que percebemos, poderoso como parece a nós, não passa do mais fraco eco desbotado do verdadeiro e eterno Kaldr. Alguns acreditam que enquanto o cosmos envelhecer e aproximar-se dos seus momentos finais, a luz e o poder do Kaldr também se intensificará – que o Ancient Apparition tornará-se mais jovem e forte à medida que o fim da eternidade se aproxima. O seu punho de gelo tornará toda a matéria estática, a sua imagem lançará uma luz terrível demais para se ver. Não mais uma aparição!|
|Voz:||John Patrick Lowrie (Respostas)|
- Cold Feet places an initial debuff on the target and places an icy marker at its current position upon cast.
- As long as the target stays within 740 radius of the mark, it takes damage from the debuff and after 4 seconds gets stunned.
- If the target moves 740 range away from the mark at any point during the initial debuff, the spell completely stops, removing the debuff and the marker.
- This means even when the target moves back within range, it is not frozen or damaged further.
- Causa dano em intervalos de 1 secundo, começando imediatamente após o uso, resultando em 4 instâncias.
- O atordoamento é aplicado 1 segundo depois da última instância.
- Pode causar até 120/200/280/360 de dano no alvo (antes das reduções).
- Escolher o talento que substitui o intervalo entre usos por cargas, não afeta o intervalo em execução da habilidade. Não se renova.
Affects Ancient Apparition while spell immune.
- All effects are provided by an aura. The modifier lingers for 0.5 seconds. The aura uses only one modifier.
- Successive casts of Ice Vortex do not stack. A unit can only be affected by one of them even when multiple of them are overlapping.
- For the caster, this also means that standing within the own and an enemy Ice Vortex does not provide both effects to the caster.
- Which effect is provided within the overlapping area is decided by which one affected the hero first.
- When leaving the overlapping area, the modifier updates after its linger time, based on which area the hero still stands in.
- Provides 200 radius ground vision at the targeted point for its duration.
- Escolher o talento de redução de intervalo entre usos não afeta o intervalo em execução da habilidade.
- Choosing the speed change and resistance reduction increasing talent immediately upgrades all of Ancient Apparition's currently active Ice Vortexes, including already placed modifier.
- Chilling Touch places a buff on allied heroes within the area which enchants their attacks. Leaving or entering the area after cast has no effect.
- The buff is always placed on Ancient Apparition, even when he was outside the targeted area.
- The damage is dealt as a separate damage instance before the attack damage is dealt, but relies on the attack to hit.
- This means when an attack misses, or is disjointed, no damage is dealt but the number of attacks remaining is also unreduced.
- Only successful hits reduce the number of left attacks and apply the damage.
- The damage source is set to be the attacking hero, not Ancient Apparition.
- The damage does not hit buildings or wards, and attacks against them do not reduce the number of attacks remaining.
- Can deal up to 150/240/350/480 damage per buffed ally, and up to 750/1200/1750/2400 damage with 5 buffed heroes (before reductions).
- Ancient Apparition or a buffed ally can remove the buff by clicking on its icon in the status bar.
- Choosing the damage upgrading talent does not upgrade Ancient Apparition's already placed Chilling Touch buffs.
- Após o lançamento, a Explosão de Gelo é substituída pela sub-habilidade Liberar.
- The tracer projectile travels at a speed of 1500 until Release is cast, Ancient Apparition dies, or it reaches the map boundaries.
- The tracer has invisibility and is never visible to enemies. However, with True Sight, enemies can see the projectile as a dot on their minimap.
- The invisibility also causes the typical shockwave effect caused by some invisibility sources, which is visible to the enemies if they have True Sight.
- The tracer projectile itself is harmless. It neither deals damage, nor places the debuff.
- The explosion radius starts at 275 and increases by 50 for every second the tracer has traveled, capped at 1000 radius.
- Thus, it takes at least 15 seconds to reach the maximum radius, equaling 22500 units traveled.
- The tracer provides 500 radius flying vision around itself as it travels. This vision does not last.
- The tracer blocks neutral creep camps. The dome indicating the area, and the second projectile do not.
- O efeito negativo é apenas colocado em heróis (incluindo os clones do Meepo
e da Duplicata Tempestuosa), e em criaturas especiais, mas não em ilusões.
- Unlike the debuff, the explosion damage hits all enemy units, including creeps, excluding buildings and wards.
- The debuff prevents the current health of affected units to increase in any way. The only exceptions are Sulcar, Degeneração, Lapso Temporal, Supernova e Vórtice Mortal.
- Units with the debuff on die instantly when their health drops below the threshold. The kill is credited to the source of the damage which brought them below the threshold.
- However, if it was caused by self-inflicted damage, Ancient Apparition is credited for the kill.
- Cova Rasa prevents affected units from dying to the shatter for its duration. Invulnerable units cannot shatter.
- The debuff deals damage in 1 second intervals, starting 1 second after the debuff is applied, resulting in 8/9/10 ( 17) instances.
- The debuff itself can deal up to 100/180/320 ( 212.5/340/544) damage (before reductions).
- Juntamente com a explosão, pode causar até 350/530/770 ( 462.5/690/994) de dano (antes das reduções).
- Replaces Explosão de Gelo until the sub-spell is cast or the tracer disappears.
- The cast of Release is not registered as a spell cast and thus does not proc any on-cast effects.
- Has an instant cast time, but interrupts Ancient Apparition's channeling spells upon cast.
- Upon cast, the tracer stops travelling and marks the total area hit by the explosion once the icy ball of hail reaches its position.
- It also provides 650 radius flying vision at that position for 4 seconds.
- The icy ball of hail travels at a speed of 750, or reaches the targeted point 2 seconds after launch, whichever is faster.
- The icy ball is only released when Release is cast, or when Ancient Apparition dies while the tracer is still travelling.
- It is not released when the tracer reaches the map boundary. In this case, the spell is wasted.
- Every enemy unit which comes within 275 radius of the icy ball as it travels, or is hit by the explosion gets the Frostbitten debuff.
- The icy ball is fully visible to enemies. But unlike the tracer, it is not visible on the minimap.
- The icy ball provides 500 radius flying vision as it travels, which lasts for 3 seconds.
|Talentos do herói|
|+100 de dano para Toque Arrepiante||25||4 cargas de Pé Frio|
|+8% de Slow/Resistance para Vórtex de Gelo||20||+400 de vida|
|+30 de regeneração de vida||15||-1s de intervalo entre usos para Vórtex de Gelo|
|+8% de dano mágico||10||+60 de ouro por minuto|
- O ouro concedido pelo talento não é seguro.
- A regeneração de vida é adicionada como um bônus e não beneficia ilusões.
- O aprimoramento de vida aumenta a capacidade máxima e mantém a porcentagem atual.
- O número de cargas e o tempo de recarga do Pé Frio não são visíveis na descrição da habilidade.
- Kaldr's lore suggests that he is the embodiment of the Heat Death, a theoretical fate of the universe. According to this theory, the universe will achieve thermodynamic equilibrium and will no longer transfer energy. This would result in a universal temperature growing colder and a cessation of processes that require energy consumption, such as life.
- "Kaldr" is old norse and translates to "cold" in English.
Modelo em baixa violência