- A redução de armadura é fornecida por uma aura. Efeito negativo dura por 0,5 segundos. O dano é independente da arma.
- Causa dano em intervalos de 1 segundo, começando 1 segundo após receber o efeito negativo, resultando em até 16 instâncias.
- Pode causar até 240/320/400/480 de dano em uma única unidade (antes das reduções).
- When leveling up the ability while a cast is already active, the armor reduction value on already affected units does not update to the new value.
- However, if an enemy receives the debuff after leveling it up, that enemy receives the new armor reduction value.
- The damage value does not update and is always based on the level the ability was cast on.
- O dano de múltiplas instâncias de Spray Ácido se acumulam. A redução de armadura, no entanto, não.
- Não afeta entregadores.
Animação de uso:+
Raio da explosão: 200
Tempo máximo de produção: 5
Tempo máximo de lançamento: 5,5
Dano mínimo: 0
Atordoamento máximo: 1,75/2,5/3,25/4
- Interrupts Alchemist's channeling spells upon cast.
- A timer above Alchemist's head shows how much time is left before the Concoction blows up. This timer is visible to everyone.
- The brewing animation and particles are visible to everyone. The Unstable Concoction buff is hidden.
- The sound can be heard by enemies only when the spell was cast within their vision range.
- The damage starts at 0 and increases by 3,2/4,8/6,4/8 ( 11,2/12,8/14,4/16) for each 0.1 seconds brewed, reaching the full damage in 5 seconds.
- The stun starts at 0.3 and increases by 0,029/0,044/0,059/0,074 for each 0.1 seconds brewed, reaching 1,75/2,5/3,25/4 in 5 seconds.
- The concoction first applies the damage, then the debuff.
- Unstable Concoction always affects a 200 area around where it explodes, including when it explodes on Alchemist.
- When Alchemist dies while brewing, it instantly blows up, hitting units around Alchemist based on how long it was brewed.
- While brewing the concoction, Alchemist can still move around and act freely.
- The stun and damage can hit creep-heroes within the radius as well.
- Alchemist pode se negar com essa habilidade.
- Choosing the minimum damage upgrading talent immediately upgrades Alchemist's currently brewing concoction and all of his currently flying concoction projectiles.
- Replaces until the concoction is thrown or blows up.
- The targeting reticule must be centered over an enemy unit.
- The concoction travels at a speed of 900.
- Once thrown, Unstable Concoction stops brewing.
- Cannot be cast on, but can stun and damage creep-heroes within the radius.
- Ganância de Greevil ativa em todas as finalizações feitas por Alchemist, excluindo as finalizações em aliados, estruturas, ilusões e .
- All stacks work fully independently from each other. They last 40 seconds each and do not refresh each other.
- Alchemist himself has to last hit to gain a stack, making last hits with other owned units does not add to his current stack.
- The status buff icon shows how much extra gold Alchemist gains on his next last hit.
- A second bounty number appears over Alchemist, showing the amount of extra gold earned. This number is only visible to Alchemist.
- The minimum amount of last hits needed to reach the gold bonus cap is 4/5/6/7 (within the 40-second stack duration).
- The Runa de Recompensas multiplier only affects the amount of gold Alchemist gains (regardless of whether he collects the rune himself). Allies still gain the default value.
Animação de uso:+
Tempo de transformação: 0,35
Regeneração de mana adicional: 4/10/16
Velocidade de movimento adicional: 40/50/60
Duração da fúria: 25
Illusions created during Chemical Rage get a new Chemical Rage buff which lasts its full duration, regardless of how much was left on Alchemist himself.
- Increases Alchemist's total movement speed to 345/355/365, and sets his base attack time to 1,2/1,1/1 ( 1/0,9/0,8).
- Can regenerate up to 1250/1875/2500 ( 2000/2625/3250) health and 100/250/400 mana over its full duration.
- Chemical Rage is fully canceled on death.
- Recasting Chemical Rage before the previous cast finishes updates the movement speed, health regen and mana regen values to the current level.
- clones and illusions).
has an active ability for Alchemist, allowing him to cast it on allied heroes (excluding hero
- Once cast, the Scepter is destroyed and the targeted ally receives the buff, which is permanent.
- This status buff grants the ally the same stats as an Aghanim's Scepter and fully applies any Scepter upgrades on the hero.
- Alchemist can cast Aghanim's Scepter on himself as well, gaining the stats only, since he has no upgrades.
- The net worth of the Scepter transfers from Alchemist to the target hero. Self-casting does not change the net worth.
- Doing so does neither change Alchemist's nor the target's GPM.
- A hero can only be targeted once by Aghanim's Scepter.
- The ability to transfer Aghanim's Scepter is innate to the hero and not the ultimate ability.
- This means that Alchemist can share Aghanim's Scepters in Ability Draft, regardless of his skills.
- Cleave damage is reduced by Damage Block.
- The complete area is shaped like an isosceles trapezoid in front of Alchemist.
- Fully stacks with other sources of cleaves. Each source of cleave works completely independent.
- Does not cleave upon attacking wards, buildings or allied units. Wards and buildings are unaffected by cleave.
- Despite the visual effect, cleave damage is applied instantly in the whole area.
|Talentos do herói|
|+30 de regeneração para||25||-0,2 de tempo base de ataque para|
|+400 de dano para||20||+40% de transposição|
|+50 de dano||15||+400 de vida|
|-7s de intervalo entre usos para||10||+25 de velocidade de ataque|
Começo da partida:
Meio da partida:
|Funções:||Carregador Suporte Resistente Desativador Iniciador Bombardeador|
|Estilo de jogo:||Having broken out of prison with his ogre accomplice, Razzil Darkbrew embarks on the search for new materials to use in his transmutations. Learned in alchemy, Razzil is able to extract extra gold from creeps, and create fields of toxic sludge with Acid Spray. The Alchemist brews, atop the shoulders of his companion, an increasingly Unstable Concoction that is ideally thrown before it explodes. In a pinch, Razzil slips his partner an unknown potion, inducing a Chemical Rage in the ogre's body. Symptoms include unnatural attack speed, rapid health regeneration, and a pleasant purple hue.|
- At one point during beta, Alchemist's bio consisted entirely of the following sentence: "Alchemist is named Al and is a chemist."
- Alchemist's third ability name remained unchanged from its DotA counterpart until after the Diretide event, when it was changed from "Goblin's Greed" into "Greevil's Greed."
- The Ogre's portion of the Caustic Steel cosmetic set may be a reference to Master Blaster from Mad Max: Beyond The Thunderdome, while the Alchemist's armor and hair are most likely a reference to Edward Elric, one of the two main protagonists of Fullmetal Alchemist.
- Reproduzir sound effect has the same reprocessed sound of Reproduzir Oil Platform building from game Warcraft 2: Tides of Darkness, created by Blizzard.
- One of Alchemist's last hit lines Reproduzir "Only ninety eight percent pure?" is a direct reference to AMC's TV series Breaking Bad.
- Another of his last hit lines Reproduzir "Greed is good." is a reference to Gordon Gekko's speech in the 1987 film, Wall Street. 
- Alchemist's line for picking up a Runa de Ímpeto Reproduzir "Run, buddy, run!" may be a reference to Forrest Gump, since sometime in the movie there is a line "Run, Forrest, Run!"
- Alchemist's leveling line Reproduzir " Better living through alchemy!" is a reference to the phrase "Better Living Through Chemistry", a popular variant of a DuPont advertising slogan which later became a common phrase.