Razzil Darkbrew, o Alchemist é um herói de força corpo a corpo whose alchemical prowess makes him a strange but versatile fighter. He is an unusual carry based upon transmuting killed creeps into large amounts of bonus gold, with both an early game and late game presence due to the enormous health regeneration from his ultimate and the first strike nature of his other spells. His low but balanced attributes and the sure promise of gold for items means he can be one of the most disparately built heroes in the game.
Mistura Instável is his main contribution early on, dealing good damage and a lengthy stun. Spray Ácido allows him to rapidly clear waves of criaturas for his Greevil's Greed to contribute massive amounts of extra income. A well-equipped Alchemist can then use Chemical Rage to its fullest effect, as the incredible regeneration and base attack time reduction make it one of the best steroid abilities in the game.
|Razzil Darkbrew, Alchemist|
|Reproduzir "Failure is just another kind of success. The wrong kind."|
|Função:||Carregador / Suporte / Resistente / Desativador Iniciador / Bombardeador|
|História:||A ciência sagrada da Quymica era uma tradição da família Darkbrew, mas nenhum deles havia demonstrado a criatividade, ambição e negligência do jovem Razzil. No entanto, quando a idade adulta chegou, ele deixou os negócios da família de lado para tentar fabricar ouro através da Alquimia. Em um ato de audácia característico da sua reputação, Razzil anunciou que ele transmutaria uma montanha inteira em ouro. Após duas décadas de pesquisas, gastos e preparação, ele falhou espetacularmente, logo vendo-se encarcerado pela grande destruição que o seu experimento forjou. Ainda assim, Razzil nunca aceitou um não como resposta e procurou fugir para continuar as suas pesquisas. Quando descobriu que o seu novo companheiro de cela era um feroz ogro, encontrou a oportunidade que precisava. Após convencer o ogro a não devorá-lo, Razzil começou a preparar uma mistura para ele beber, feito dos bolores e limos que cresciam nas pedras da prisão. Dentro de uma semana, ela parecia pronta. Quando o ogro bebeu a poção, ele entrou num acesso de fúria incontrolável, destruindo as barras da cela e quebrando tanto as paredes quanto os guardas. Eles logo se encontraram perdidos na floresta que circundava a cidade, com uma trilha de destroços atrás deles e nenhum sinal de perseguição. Passados os efeitos do tônico, o ogro parecia sereno, feliz e até ansioso. Resolvendo trabalhar juntos, o par começou uma jornada para coletar os materiais necessários para tentar a transmutação alquímica de Razzil mais uma vez.|
|Voz:||Bruce Miles (Respostas)|
- Deals damage in 1 second intervals, starting 1 second after receiving the debuff, resulting in up to 16 instances.
- Can deal up to 240/320/400/480 damage to a single unit (before reductions).
- Choosing the armor reduction upgrading talent immediately upgrades all of Alchemist's currently active Acid Sprays, but not already placed debuffs.
- This means an enemy walking into Acid Spray after the talent is chosen has more armor reduced than enemies who already stood inside it before the talent was chosen.
- Interrupts Alchemist's channeling spells upon cast.
- A timer above Alchemist's head shows how much time is left before the Concoction blows up. This timer is visible to everyone.
- The brewing animation and particles are visible to everyone. The Mistura Instável buff is hidden.
- The sound can be heard by enemies only when the spell was cast within their vision range.
- The damage starts at 0 ( 80) and increases by 3/4.4/5.8/7.2 for each 0.1 seconds brewed, reaching the full damage in 5 seconds.
- The stun starts at 0.3 and increases by 0.029/0.044/0.059/0.074 for each 0.1 seconds brewed, reaching 1.75/2.5/3.25/4 in 5 seconds.
- Mistura Instável always affects a 200 area around where it explodes, including when it explodes on Alchemist.
- When Alchemist dies while brewing, it instantly blows up, hitting units around Alchemist based on how long it was brewed.
- While brewing the concoction, Alchemist can still move around and act freely.
- The stun and damage can hit creep-heroes within the radius as well.
- Alchemist pode se negar com essa habilidade.
- Choosing the minimum damage upgrading talent immediately upgrades Alchemist's currently brewing concoction and all of his currently flying concoction projectiles.
- Replaces [[|16px|link=Alchemist/Habilidades antigas#Unstable Concoction]] [[Alchemist/Habilidades antigas#Unstable Concoction|]] until the concoction is thrown or blows up.
- The targeting reticule must be centered over an enemy unit.
- The cast of Mistura Instável Throw is not registered as a spell cast and thus does not proc any on-cast effects.
- The concoction travels at a speed of 900 and cannot be anulado.
- Once thrown, Mistura Instável stops brewing.
- Cannot be cast on, but can stun and damage creep-heroes within the radius.
- When connecting with an invulnerable or hidden target, it still applies its area effect, hitting nearby units.
- The concoction has 400 radius flying vision.
- Greevil's Greed triggers on every last hit Alchemist makes, excluding last hits on allies, illusions and [[|16px|link=Arc Warden/Habilidades antigas#Tempest Double]] [[Arc Warden/Habilidades antigas#Tempest Double|]]s.
- All stacks work fully independently from each other. They last 30 seconds each and do not refresh each other.
- Alchemist himself has to last hit to gain a stack, making last hits with other owned units does not add to his current stack.
- The status buff icon shows how much extra gold Alchemist gains on his next last hit.
- A second bounty number appears over Alchemist, showing the amount of extra gold earned. This number is only visible to Alchemist.
- The minimum amount of last hits needed to reach the gold bonus cap is 3/4/5/6 (within the 30-second stack duration).
- Disjoints projectiles upon cast.
- Increases Alchemist's total movement speed to 325/335/355, health regen to 50/75/100, and mana regen to 3.01/7.51/12.01.
- Since it increases the hero's base health and mana regeneration, they are fully affected by percentage increment and decrements.
- Regenerates a total of 1250/1875/2500 health and 75/187.5/300 mana (25/87.5/150 when factoring in the mana cost).
- Chemical Rage is fully canceled on death.
- Cetro de Aghanim has an active ability for Alchemist, allowing him to cast it on allied heroes (excluding hero clones and illusions).
- Once cast, the Scepter is destroyed and the targeted ally receives the buff, which is permanent.
- This status buff grants the ally the same stats as an Aghanim's Scepter and fully applies any Scepter upgrades on the hero.
- Alchemist can cast Aghanim's Scepter on himself as well, gaining the stats only, since he has no other upgrades.
- The net worth of the Scepter transfers from Alchemist to the target hero. Self-casting does not change the net worth.
- Doing so does neither change Alchemist's nor the target's GPM.
- A hero can only be targeted once by Aghanim's Scepter.
- Illusions of a hero affected by a transferred Aghanim's Scepter buff cannot make use of the stats it provides to the hero.
- The ability to transferring Aghanim's Scepter is innate to the hero and not the ultimate ability.
- This means that Alchemist can share Aghanim's Scepters in Ability Draft, regardless of his skills.
|Talentos do herói|
|-5 de armadura para Spray Ácido||25||30% de roubo de vida|
|+300 de vida||20||+30 de velocidade de ataque|
|+6 a todos os atributos||15||+80 de dano para Mistura Instável|
|+4 de armadura||10||+20 de dano|
- A armadura e o dano de ataque são adicionados como bônus, então não beneficiam ilusões.
- O aprimoramento de vida aumenta a capacidade máxima e mantém a porcentagem atual.
- O roubo de vida não é um modificador único de ataque e acumula-se totalmente com outras fontes de roubo de vida.
- At one point during beta, Alchemist's bio consisted entirely of the following sentence: "Alchemist is named Al and is a chemist."
- Alchemist's third ability name remained unchanged from its DotA counterpart until after the Diretide event, when it was changed from "Goblin's Greed" into "Greevil's Greed."
- The Ogre's portion of the Caustic Steel cosmetic set may be a reference to Master Blaster from Mad Max: Beyond The Thunderdome, while the Alchemist's armor and hair are most likely a reference to Edward Elric, one of the two main protagonists of Fullmetal Alchemist.
- [[|16px|link=Alchemist/Habilidades antigas#Acid Spray]] [[Alchemist/Habilidades antigas#Acid Spray|]]'s Reproduzir sound effect has the same reprocessed sound of Reproduzir Oil Platform building from game Warcraft 2: Tides of Darkness, created by Blizzard.
- One of Alchemist's last hit lines Reproduzir "Only ninety eight percent pure?" is a direct reference to AMC's TV series Breaking Bad.
- Another of his last hit lines Reproduzir "Greed is good." is a reference to Gordon Gekko's speech in the 1987 film, Wall Street. 
- Alchemist's line for picking up a Runa de Ímpeto Reproduzir "Run, buddy, run!" may be a reference to Forrest Gump, since sometime in the movie there is a line "Run, Forrest, Run!"
- Alchemist's leveling line Reproduzir " Better living through alchemy!" is a reference to the phrase "Better Living Through Chemistry", a popular variant of a DuPont advertising slogan which later became a common phrase.