Égide do Imortal
|Égide do Imortal|
|É dito que o Imortal foi o portador de um escudo que o protegia até mesmo da própria morte.|
- The Aegis of the Immortal cannot be dropped or sold.
- The Aegis disappears when one of the following happens, be it in a player's inventory, or still on the ground where Roshan dropped it:
- Roshan respawns 8–11 minutes after being slain.
- The Aegis wielder dies and reincarnates, using up the Aegis.
- Five minutes pass since the Aegis was picked up by a hero.
- This means it is impossible for multiple Aegis to exist in a match.
- Reincarnation cannot be prevented in any way. If a hero dies with it, it is used.
- If the wielder has a Reincarnation ability, the ability triggers first if it is usable.
- Provides ground vision at the death location during its delay. /
- When expiring, restores in the form of regeneration, so it restores 2% of maximum health and 2% of maximum mana in 0.1 second intervals.
- The hero's max health and mana are checked periodically and the values adapted instantly.
- Since it heals for a fixed percentage over a fixed duration, it does not always guarantee a full heal.
- Damage greater than
from any player (including allies and self) or dispels the effect.
- Does not get dispelled by damage flagged as HP Removal.
- Fully stacks with other health and mana regeneration increasing effects.
According to the characters in the Dota 2 Comic "Are We Heroes Yet" Roshan stole the Aegis of the Immortal from a Shop Keeper whom he killed. The Gods then cursed Roshan to have his life and treasure stolen repeatedly as punishment for his crime.
- Aegis was previously an ordinary recipe item that contained three charges. After it was removed, it was then obtainable as a droppable item from Roshan.
- Na mitologia grega, um égide descrito como "sem idade e imortal" foi presenteado ao Zeus.